Finished Werewolf XXVIII: Omega Alpha - Game Finished - Postgame Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

simsands

Half raccoon, half chipmunk
Thanks to the turbolynches the past days, I'd say it's somewhat quicker than normal? Then again, I'm new so I could be wrong :p

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
It was definitely quicker than previous games, primarily due to the lower player count. This, of course, allows for lesser amounts of days, but also allows for me to filter out the inactives when required, so there are active final days.

Empoleon_master

I can stop watching Anime any time I don't want to
I have an idea for next game, unless we think Celever is scum we vote for the person he suspects the LEAST, this way only scum will get lynched. :p

Ice Espeon

_____________________________________hi
GG Aqua. At least it wasn't Magma, as everyone knows Sapphire was always the best version ;p. SS and simsands, you both did really well :). This was a really good game bb and Camo, well done! Just realised that the next game will be hosted by Celever and TGK, meaning no Camo/Celever showdown for the second game in a row! Good luck Wally and Brendan with hosting the next game :D

Empoleon_master

I can stop watching Anime any time I don't want to
GG Aqua. At least it wasn't Magma, as everyone knows Sapphire was always the best version ;p. SS and simsands, you both did really well :). This was a really good game bb and Camo, well done! Just realised that the next game will be hosted by Celever and TGK, meaning no Camo/Celever showdown for the second game in a row! Good luck Wally and Brendan with hosting the next game :D
So so far what I've learned is that Camo and Celever act like a couple that nerd fights about meaningless stuff to the point where they would be rage dating in an American TV show. Is this accurate?

Ice Espeon

_____________________________________hi
Put it this way, this game lasted 74 pages. In my game when Celever and Camo got at each other, Day 1 alone was about 55.

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
Well, gg people :p
Very good game indeed, I might just join the next one. I thought it would be simsands and IE, though.
Never trust bb, he said he'd give Team Aqua and I a QT if I gave him a cookie. I did, but... Well, see for yourselves ;_;

thegrovylekid

Makes fake cards
I have an idea for next game, unless we think Celever is scum we vote for the person he suspects the LEAST, this way only scum will get lynched. :p
Sorry, he's hosting the next game :p

@Squirtle Squad does this make our score 1-1 now? Or would you still rather Nightkill me in werewolf 30???? hahaha

So, I hope to see you all in the next game, hosted by me and Celever!

Squirtle Squad

Aspiring Trainer
Ok the euphoria has died down and the high I've been on is gone ;)

I really liked this game, and as I noted during the game, the number of vote altering abilities was huge!!!

This game was different, in that usually, discussion surrounds ability use, and the abilities shaped the discussion that occurs. For example people having their roles as confirmed town by ability. This game has none of that! All standard roles were extremely nerfed and, looking back, that was kinda cool!
Mafia is a game of discussion. And in this game, the comments people make were of far more significance than others. It was completely based upon discussion, which I honestly found hard but was good!

All in all, this game was vastly different to any I've played before and that's refreshing :)

Also just noted that Steven Stone mentioned Wallace in flavour :p how convenient! Haha!

Can't wait to read some post game analysis @bbninjas :p

Cypher333

time to run
Good game. My lead was false, by the way.
This is true, when I was accused someone, I forget who even said that I could have changed my sssfe claim pokemon to a skarmory if I wanted to.

This part sounded like he had just said that he had a safe claim: "I could have changed my sssfe claim pokemon to a skarmory"
But, now, it was actually just an accident. Nothing's fun when your brother shoves your computer under a coffee table and you can't find it for a few days.

TwistedTurtwig

It's been a pleasure
Is the link to the master doc broken for anyone else, or is it just me?

Good game to everyone, by the way, and congrats to Team Aqua! In case it isn't obvious enough by now, my Ralts was the reason TGK got saved early on in the game, although I'm still not sure how the ability works.

Reinforce

Light has come to save you at last...
Good game everybody! Other than being lynched in a day without giving me a word in defense-wise, I had fun!

Quoting this is easier than me having to type the exact same thing.

... But I really commend my Admins @simsands and @Squirtle Squad. I think we had a nice teamwork going, and it continued even with just the two of you, I could see it clearly following and reading the QT even when I could no longer post there. The win belongs to the two of you (because I already won on technicality :p)

As for town, I think what contributed to the loss, aside from turbo lynching, was no proper investigation on the authenticity of people claiming role names or posting ability results. It's like, someone posts an ability result or something similar, and people immediately accept and agree and vote, without checking for possible contradictions or not considering the other side of the argument, and that is why the days are so short.

Anyway, other than the little hiccup in my case, great job hosting, bbninjas and Camo! Nice set-up and there was a nice balance of Ranger and ORAS in the roles and game theme. Thanks for the game!

Status
Not open for further replies.