Finished The Challenge: Season 6 - The Winner Crowned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You may have only spent 20 minutes looking nonexistant Pokemon, but we spent 12 hours looking for them. Had bbninjas number actually been correct, the Challenge would have been over before you even had a shot. That having been said, welcome back! ;)
If you had asked, he would have fixed the number. That's all I did.
I mean, after I exploited the game to actually know that there weren't any other Pokemon, but still, guess you could have done that too.

Also, I applaud you working with other dead members to get them back in over me. I appreciate that type of thinking.

You may have only spent 20 minutes looking nonexistant Pokemon, but we spent 12 hours looking for them. Had bbninjas number actually been correct, the Challenge would have been over before you even had a shot. That having been said, welcome back! ;)
That and Keeper would've beaten Steffen anyways due that 12 hour rule...

Welcome back Keeper. Although it's bad that you are here, it's nice to see that the active members of The Crushing Hammers are all in the finals ! GO CRUSHING HAMMERS GO!

If you had asked, he would have fixed the number. That's all I did.
I mean, after I exploited the game to actually know that there weren't any other Pokemon, but still, guess you could have done that too.

I did think of that actually, but Control + F through all of the game files failed me there.

Also, I applaud you working with other dead members to get them back in over me. I appreciate that type of thinking.

*Bows* I'm glad to have entertained you. You've amused me as well, watching you blaze through challenges with a certain determination that was lacking in other competitors. If nothing else, you are a worthy opponent. I look forward to having the opportunity to defeat you myself.

That and Keeper would've beaten Steffen anyways due that 12 hour rule...

I would have gotten someone else to submit if it came down to it.

I did think of that actually, but Control + F through all of the game files failed me there.
I didn't try that, would probably have taken too long anyway. I just kept flying/falling out of the world on all corners of the map so I could have the terrain disappear and just show the locations of Pokemon.

*Bows* I'm glad to have entertained you. You've amused me as well, watching you blaze through challenges with a certain determination that was lacking in other competitors. If nothing else, you are a worthy opponent. I look forward to having the opportunity to defeat you myself.
Aww that's so sweet. But we'll see who defeats who in the end.

Welcome back Keeper. Although it's bad that you are here, it's nice to see that the active members of The Crushing Hammers are all in the finals ! GO CRUSHING HAMMERS GO!
You'll find no comradery from me this time. I already gave you guys that option. ;)

esGdaj8.png

mario_party_rainbow_castle.jpg

*The Challenge has joined Mushroom Village Outskirts
<bbninjas> It’s a grassy-green plain, the contestants and the hosts…
<bbninjas> But it looks like something’s wrong!
<bbninjas> What could it possibly be?
<bbninjas> They’re talking about which franchise is the biggest, best and brightest!
<bbninjas> Oh wait, that’s not it. They’re talking about who is the biggest, best and brightest among themselves! The Super Star!
<bbninjas> Selfish much.

/Wario flexes
<Wario> A Super Star is always strong!
<bbninjas> But.. doesn’t Donkey Kong have bragging rights for strength?
/Donkey Kong flexes
<Wario> Nahmate
<Wario> Watch me
/Wario punches Luigi
<Donkey Kong> lolweak
/Donkey Kong punches Luigi
/Wario and Donkey Kong punches Luigi simultaneously
<bbninjas> ………
<bbninjas> Or perhaps Mario is the better Super Star of them all?
/Mario poses heroically
<bbninjas> Or maybe the princess, Peach?
/Peach poses princessly
<bbninjas> But wait! We can’t forget Yoshi with all his energy!
/Yoshi squeaks and squeals
<bbninjas> Gosh, what is with all this arguing?
<bbninjas> They’re each claiming to be the Super Star!
/Everyone crowds bbninjas, each trying to get him to agree with them

/bbninjas is flung up into the air
<bbninjas> EVERYONE, FREEZE!!!
/Someone blows whistle
<bbninjas> Does each of you really want to be a Super Star?
<Peach> Preposterous query, bb :U
<bbninjas> I’m hurt. ;_;
<bbninjas> Anyways, let’s see what it takes to become a Super Star!
<bbninjas> Not like we haven’t already begun doing that, you know.

<bbninjas> Does it take only strength to be a Super Star?
/Luigi shakes head
/Wario and Donkey Kong take out the brawl
<bbninjas> In order to be a Super Star, it takes… Courage!
<bbninjas> Wisdom!
<bbninjas> Kindness!

/Yoshi nods head
<Wario> Gosh, you’re so soppy.
<bbninjas> If all of you want to be a Super Star, then I have a very good idea.
<Keeper> Is this gonna be like better than all the others?
<bbninjas> :L
<bbninjas> Let’s use the Warp Pipe in Mushroom Village, and head out into adventure!
<Athena> Great, more portals.
<bbninjas> The person who comes out of the adventure on top is the Super Star!
<bbninjas> But…
<bbninjas> There’s no telling what kind of danger might await you.
<bbninjas> Do you want to head out into adventure?

/Luigi steps forward to accept the challenge
<Wario> You wouldn’t stand a chance!
/Wario races to the Warp Pipe
<Wario> Aha!
<Luigi> Hey, no fair!
/Everyone races after Wario

<Everyone> Here we go!~

THE CHALLENGE:
  • This is the final challenge, and will consist of daily smaller challenges over nearly three weeks.
  • The challenge will detail a game of original Mario Party where the contestants will cross a game board to gain stars just like the original. The mini-games will be the daily mini-challenges.
  • The placings in this challenge will determine the final placings for The Challenge 5.
  • This challenge will be written like a playthrough. This means the following will need to be chosen:
    - The four final contestants (Mora, Keeper of Night, scattered mind and King Xerneas) need to be assigned to one Main Character. The remaining two do not need an assigned member.
    - On the flip side, each Supporting Character will need to have a PB member assigned to it. These nominees are required to be participants (that weren’t modkilled) or active spectators. Celever may very much like to be assigned one of these supports. bb will be Toad by default.
    - And finally we need to choose a board to have our adventure on! There will only be one board chosen, of course.
  • The options for each of these are listed in detail below. To choose, simply post your nominations in the thread. Any member of PB may make nominations.

Nominees (click to enlarge):
    kDqaXVf.png

Last edited:
Great! Calling Wario for myself (if I can do that).
Ummm...
Boo - Celever
Koopa Troopa - Brave Vesperia
Bowser - Vom
Others - Ice Espeon, Squirtle Squad, Luispipe8

And of course, as Wario, I will suggest we play on Wario's Battle Canyon.

Last edited:
I do need to clarify something. The only names the main characters can have are the 4 currently live players, scattered mind, Mora, Keeper of Night and King Xerneas. The other main characters won't appear so there is no point in naming them.

I know. I just didn't nominate anyone else.

If anyone else wants me to nominate them for something, I'd be happy to.

We've currently got a tie for Birthday Cake, Engine Room and Battle Canyon! Non-contestants can nominate a board that you'd like to see, you know...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back