Finished Werewolf XXVIII: Omega Alpha - Game Finished - Postgame Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwistedTurtwig

It's been a pleasure
@PMJ
Scum? Of course I'm not scum. I'm Thomas Martin, obviously.

I'm wary of both PMJ's and Luis's lynches, since there's not really too much to go off of at the moment, but someone has to be lynched today, and I'd rather not put my vote to waste like last game.

##VOTE: Luispipe8

TwistedTurtwig

It's been a pleasure
Oh, and before I forget, I believe TGK's claim. Still... that role has got to be the most convoluted WW role I've ever seen, safeclaim or not!

SilverSilent

Dem Eeveelutions
@PMJ
Scum? Of course I'm not scum. I'm Thomas Martin, obviously.

I'm wary of both PMJ's and Luis's lynches, since there's not really too much to go off of at the moment, but someone has to be lynched today, and I'd rather not put my vote to waste like last game.

Why do put your vote towards Luispipe8 if I may ask?

thegrovylekid

Makes fake cards
Oh, and before I forget, I believe TGK's claim. Still... that role has got to be the most convoluted WW role I've ever seen, safeclaim or not!
I know! It took me about 10 minutes to figure out everything!

Also, @Celever's case is convincing enough and we don't have much else to go off of.

##UNVOTE: Ice Espeon

TwistedTurtwig

It's been a pleasure
Why do put your vote towards Luispipe8 if I may ask?
TGK just put it perfectly - Celever does have a point, and it's not as though one of the scum members will be confessing their crimes any time soon, so I'm placing a vote on the player I think is most lynch-worthy.

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor
Well, might as well claim to stop wasting any more time...

Role: Zinnia

Alignment: Pokémon Ranger

You are Zinnia, the current lorekeeper of the Draconids. A mysterious type, people never seem to understand exactly how you feel, or what your intentions are. As a past member of Team Aqua you naturally know a thing or two, which you have decided to put to good use in this crisis.

Passive Ability: Dragon Ward

Your dragons are a bit restless and absolutely despise any sort of disturbance of an outsider. They have decided that when a player targets you three or more times (even if you block the action) they will deal with them by eliminating them, as that player has caused disturbance far too often..

Pokémon: Whismur (Uproar)

Once every two nights (1,3,5,etc), you may PM me ##ATKWHISMUR. If you do, any non-lethal actions used on you will fail that night.

Win Condition: To eliminate Team Aqua and Team Magma.

Celever

Wheeeee~
I'm going to spoiler my response to Luis. I took too long and it's no longer relevant to discussion, but I've put in the effort to type it all now! >_>
Day 1 is Day 1. Any role would give us /any/ info. Yeah, PMJ had 3 votes as well, you could have easily swapped PMJ and IE in my post to get the exact same result. Should I have voted for PMJ instead? Maybe yes, maybe not, there's no solid lead yet and would have been the same, TBH. Besides, PMJ was being active enough whereas IE wasn't that much, so you could have call that a pressure vote if you may.
This is literal WIFOM.
Here's the scene from The Princess Bride:
Imagine that the two cups are labelled Ice Espeon and PMJ. This is what you just described. It makes no difference right now which one you pick -- the outcome is basically the same. However, there must have been reasoning behind your decision, and the only way we can garner information from this reasoning is through your flip.
lol, IIRC it was shortly after a vote count and remembered the part in the rules that said "all members must cast a vote", and it wasn't clear if it was needed to either actually end the day or (as it actually was meant to) avoiding a modkill; and since it was a general knowledge question I chose to post it in the thread in case anyone else had the same doubt I had. Besides, we've seen those "I'm a newbie and don't read the rules, halp!" posts in the last 2 or 3 games, and we know that doesn't help at all as a cover. It's still better than "cleared by flavor", though... :v
I still say it was a dumbtell. Have you ever heard of a game phase being over the second all players have planted a vote in one day? That'd be absolutely ridiculous and completely broken lol. You have enough experience to know this...
Luispipe8 said:
Role: Zinnia

Alignment: Pokémon Ranger

You are Zinnia, the current lorekeeper of the Draconids. A mysterious type, people never seem to understand exactly how you feel, or what your intentions are. As a past member of Team Aqua you naturally know a thing or two, which you have decided to put to good use in this crisis.

Passive Ability: Dragon Ward

Your dragons are a bit restless and absolutely despise any sort of disturbance of an outsider. They have decided that when a player targets you three or more times (even if you block the action) they will deal with them by eliminating them, as that player has caused disturbance far too often..

Pokémon: Whismur (Uproar)

Once every two nights (1,3,5,etc), you may PM me ##ATKWHISMUR. If you do, any non-lethal actions used on you will fail that night.

Win Condition: To eliminate Team Aqua and Team Magma.
Huh, that passive ability is somewhat interesting. It's actually a pretty rare role which doesn't have a universal name (I call it the hulk, but others may call it something different), though it's a slightly modified version of the standard hulk. One thing is universal though: I've never once seen it on a town player. It's always mafia, once I saw it on an indie.

There's not much to say about Whismur. It's pretty affiliation neutral, though it's also not particularly handy for us to keep around.

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor
Well, I posted my role, have nothing else to lose. I wasn't that hesitant to claim since, as Celever stated already, isn't that big of a deal since it's highly unlikely any of my abilities activate; and even though, I don't really get a result from what I block, so...

If you're still eager for my lynch, then go ahead, I literally have nothing else to convince you guys apart from my role.

Reinforce

Light has come to save you at last...
Oh, it's Zinnia.

While the abilities sound fitting for Zinnia's personality and Pokemon, I don't know whether to call it fortunate or unfortunate that it got revealed now. The ability isn't really familiar to me. So is that eliminating thing going to be any person, regardless of alignment? I mean, what if it's a doctor or tracker who targeted you three or more times (a possibility)? So they'll get killed? o_O

Empoleon_master

I can stop watching Anime any time I don't want to
Ok, that only leaves one other possible person that's lynch worthy.

##UNVOTE

##VOTE: PMJ

SilverSilent

Dem Eeveelutions
That those abilities makes it super hard to make non-lethal abilities work effectively against him during the night. I don't know whether to call that a good thing or a bad thing.

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor
Apparently, Reinforce, yeah. :/ I guess it works if any TM or TA guy would have silenced me or anything, but oh, well...

Celever

Wheeeee~
Oh, it's Zinnia.

While the abilities sound fitting for Zinnia's personality and Pokemon, I don't know whether to call it fortunate or unfortunate that it got revealed now. The ability isn't really familiar to me. So is that eliminating thing going to be any person, regardless of alignment? I mean, what if it's a doctor or tracker who targeted you three or more times (a possibility)? So they'll get killed? o_O
That's exactly why it's only on anti-town players.
Ok, that only leaves one other possible person that's lynch worthy.

##UNVOTE

##VOTE: PMJ
No no, Luis is the best lynch :eek:

SilverSilent

Dem Eeveelutions
That's exactly why it's only on anti-town players.

No no, Luis is the best lynch :eek:

Totally going to wait till the last minute before I make my pick. I still feel like there's a few things missing from the equation for D1 lynch as most possible.

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor
Might as well defend myself, why not?

Celever, even though that is the /common/ thing to see, that's not a written rule. Any GM can make the roles as they wish. Can you honestly beat the fact that Harry Potter was recruited by the Death Eaters in my game? :v Of course I don't know how ninjas wrote the roles, and for all we know, any mafia could have a doctor-like ability. Of course, that's literally an extreme case (or maybe not, considering there's 2 mafia teams, so you can defend from the other one), but it's still /technically/ possible.

Celever

Wheeeee~
Might as well defend myself, why not?

Celever, even though that is the /common/ thing to see, that's not a written rule. Any GM can make the roles as they wish. Can you honestly beat the fact that Harry Potter was recruited by the Death Eaters in my game? :v Of course I don't know how ninjas wrote the roles, and for all we know, any mafia could have a doctor-like ability. Of course, that's literally an extreme case (or maybe not, considering there's 2 mafia teams, so you can defend from the other one), but it's still /technically/ possible.
Of course. I haven't claimed you're definitely 100% mafia. I'm just saying that in all my years or playing these games and seeing these roles I've never seen this role on the town, and it would be negative for the town to have it on there. The only way I could see it functioning well as a town role would be to also have a powerful secondary ability. This obviously isn't the case with you.

You're not definitely 100% mafia, but you're definitely likeliest to be and it's not at all a bad lead for D1.

Status
Not open for further replies.