Possible TCG cards in the upcoming set: XY Break Through

The Poke Tactics

Just a Pokemon fan.
HELLO guys! In this forum we will talking about your opinion on what are the possible cards from the Japanese Promos and reprints of the past sets will be appearing in XY8 Expansion this November,except Blue Impact and Red Flash.
So,come on! Share your opinion with us. We will appreciate and respect your opinions.

Red Flash, Blue Impact, Noivern-Break and Raichu-Break "decks" go without saying.

Possibly the non-EX cards of Togekiss-EX/Emboar-EX.

Unreleased promos:
Heavy Boots
Jirachi
Lanturn
Gym Badges maybe.

We've had the AT Malamar, AT Salamence and the Blissey promos already, I think the AT Sableye and AT Celebi will end up in Ancient Origins blisters mainly because Ancient Traits don't seem to be a part of the Japanese sets so they would seem a little out of place in Break Through

What about All Night Party and that Umbreon? Seems like Ancient Origins would have been the fall set to do this, but it makes sense to fit it into the next set.

I have another question to all of you guys, what Pokemon in XY8 could possibly become a promo card for the pre-release, just your opinion.

What about All Night Party and that Umbreon? Seems like Ancient Origins would have been the fall set to do this, but it makes sense to fit it into the next set.
For me,Umbreon will be include in the set ,but not as a part of Break Through, as a promo,I guess

I'm hoping that some lightning version of Archie's happens, to go with magnezone and raikou. Maybe Wattsons someone or other

Hello guys! The Poke Tactics here.
Af.....ter our few comments about the possible cards of XY-Break Through,(I hope anyone will comment about this.)
now,we will hear from about the possible reprints of the common cards for XY8. Because as I observe some of the cards like Sycamore,Tierno,Switch,Lysandre,etc. were reprinted in the past XY sets.
Pls. free to share your opinion about this topic.

Let's start with me,I think Muscle Band will be reprinted on this set,because for me,if the whole XY set will be rotated in the future,without this,players will always rely on Giovanni which boosts damage TEMPORARILY and they really need to increase their damage for their attacks like Lugia-EX's Aero Ball to OHKO an enemy but unfortunately,the Player uses only 1 supporter per turn.

Back