XY8 \'BREAKthrough,\' XY8 English Products

As long as the cards in side the darkrai and mew two decks will be tournament legal, I will totaly buy that, been looking for a mass amount of staples and such to get into the game IRL and that seems a good way to do it.

As long as the cards in side the darkrai and mew two decks will be tournament legal, I will totaly buy that, been looking for a mass amount of staples and such to get into the game IRL and that seems a good way to do it.

On the same side I'm with you I want them to be reprinted but I don't want N to be be back in format.

>over 160 cards

RIP collectors

I'm betting the Hoopa, Pikachu and Chespin promos from the collectors tin are taken from the Legendary Shine collection and we're going to get alll of the cards from that set as different promos around the place over the coming months instead of having them strapped onto a set, the Legendary Collection Box helps this theory.

Yay!!! More figure boxes that won't be released in my country. Here come more stupid jumbo cards.

I don't remember hearing about the tins. They sure are awful.
Expected Shaymin? See, I hate to break it to you but I knew Shaymin wouldn't be in the Fall tins which makes any chances of Shaymin being tinned very grim. See, Hoopa can be tinned because it isn't that valuable or splashable. That's how TPCi can make it tinned.

Expected Shaymin? See, I hate to break it to you but I knew Shaymin wouldn't be in the Fall tins which makes any chances of Shaymin being tinned very grim. See, Hoopa can be tinned because it isn't that valuable or splashable. That's how TPCi can make it tinned.

I didn't expect Shaymin EX to be tinned.
I don't expect much when it comes to tins. Of course what I would have liked to see were tins along the lines of the the Darkrai/Mewtwo/Rayquaza & Lugia/Thundurus/Deoxy tins. Tins like these new ones I can only hope sell poorly.

Thank god they added something to make the Deck Shield more worth it. I might pick one up for the energies.

I didn't expect Shaymin EX to be tinned.
I don't expect much when it comes to tins. Of course what I would have liked to see were tins along the lines of the the Darkrai/Mewtwo/Rayquaza & Lugia/Thundurus/Deoxy tins. Tins like these new ones I can only hope sell poorly.
They wont so they have more playability than last year's ones. And you can bet your butt that Hoopa tins/promo singles will sell like hotcakes. I know I'm getting some since I didn't get any from my box and the art/tin looks sick. Reminds me of the D/P days.

So many surprises for this set.:
>Including the Hoopa and others Tins which their attacks will be the same as AOR (Hoopa), and ROS (Rayquaza and Latios).
>I'm so excited to see M-Blaziken and M-Swampert box.
>Cool Deck Tins which I knew that there are boosters inside.
>I'm now starting to guess whose Japanese cards,which Hoopa,Pikachu and Chespin will be including on the Chest Tins.
>Mega Mewtwo box,I'm so excited.

I just find this very worrying in my honest opinion. I really don't want them to be constantly pumping out as many EX boxes as they have lately. There is too much product out there that has at least 5 or more Booster Packs, making the pricing insanely unwelcoming for new players or those on a lower budget. There could be decks seeing much more play if it weren't for the money barrier.

Otherwise, I really hope this set does well with it's rarities, I don't want BREAK cards to be too hard to find... lol.

I just find this very worrying in my honest opinion. I really don't want them to be constantly pumping out as many EX boxes as they have lately. There is too much product out there that has at least 5 or more Booster Packs, making the pricing insanely unwelcoming for new players or those on a lower budget. There could be decks seeing much more play if it weren't for the money barrier.

Otherwise, I really hope this set does well with it's rarities, I don't want BREAK cards to be too hard to find... lol.

I agree I don't want to BREAK my wallet to get good card from the BREAK set be it boxes or the set to get BREAK cards

Last edited:
Back