XY8 \'BREAKthrough,\' XY8 English Products

So my guess is there are two more BREAK Pokemon to be revealed from Red Flash and Blue Impact and that Golduck and Luxray will be added to the next set. Also assuming they are done giving random Pokemon that do not Mega Evolve EX cards in main sets? I suppose BREAK Pokemon take up their spots.
Surprised that Togekiss EX and Emboar EX are not being added to this set especially considering the number of cards seems to indicate the non-EX cards from those decks likely have been. I guess we can expect a Togekiss EX box and an Emboar EX box sometime in the near future. Either that or December's set is small enough to shoehorn two more EX cards into (2-4 Mega Evololutions + Palkia, Togekiss and Emboar?). I dunno TPC and TPCi both have been making strange choices with set builds lately.

I'm not too surprised the Japanese pack art didn't carry over to English (like it did with Primal Clash, Roaring Skies and Ancient Origins), but can't complain.

Mega Houndoom better be good though.

Aerodactyl and Mawile > Houndoom and Glalie

I hope the full arts of the cards that aren't megas are good because this set doesn't look good so far. Why do they waste time making exs if they aren't going to make full arts for them...

that art for mega houndoom looks good on the pack

please look good on the card :(

oh hey we're getting full art houndoom/M houndoom too, sweet!

So my guess is there are two more BREAK Pokemon to be revealed from Red Flash and Blue Impact and that Golduck and Luxray will be added to the next set. Also assuming they are done giving random Pokemon that do not Mega Evolve EX cards in main sets? I suppose BREAK Pokemon take up their spots.
Surprised that Togekiss EX and Emboar EX are not being added to this set especially considering the number of cards seems to indicate the non-EX cards from those decks likely have been. I guess we can expect a Togekiss EX box and an Emboar EX box sometime in the near future. Either that or December's set is small enough to shoehorn two more EX cards into (2-4 Mega Evololutions + Palkia, Togekiss and Emboar?). I dunno TPC and TPCi both have been making strange choices with set builds lately.

Yup. That's pretty much what I said in the previous thread...

----------------

The reason why we don't get decks with the BREAK cards is the same reason we never got decks with EXs... TPCi is greedy...

Palkia, Aerodactyl and the rest had a zero percent chance of appearing in this set.

What interests me though is that in the Japanese "decks" (10 cards is not a deck) the Raichu and Noivern are holo, so unless these previously holo cards are made non-holo for the set release this will be the first time in who knows how many years the holo will not be deck exclusive.

Now I just hope the coins are good and not randomised like the AO decks.

Are we just gonna not talk about how epic the French translation of "BREAKthrough" is? Like, seriously, what's better than "Impulsion Turbo"?

Back