XY8 \'BREAKthrough,\' XY8 English Products

Since they're releasing the full arts from Legendary Shine as promos in the US, I'm guessing a lot of the extra cards added to Break Through could be the regular cards from Shine. Which means we could end up with three different Chespin in this set...

Like others said, I see no reason for them to not include Raichu BREAK and Noivern BREAK as the decks have very few cards, don't have any EXs and come out on the same day as the set. I was expecting them to save the other two decks contents for a future set.
I've said before it seemed really odd to only have 2 BREAK pokémon in the first set they are being introduced in... So, yeah, there might be at least 2 more BREAK pokémon in the main japanese set.
Also, what I'm seeing that is happening is, by introducing BREAK cards, they're cutting on EXs. I think they will only keep making EX cards of pokémon with Mega Evolutions and legendaries and not make any more regular pokémon EX cards (like Emolga, Toxicroak, Machamp, etc.), using BREAK cards to fill that space in the sets, which I think is actually a good idea.

Finally, I'm starting to think they won't release Emboar-EX and Togekiss-EX at all. And that annoys me because as much as they're not great cards, I don't like when they leave cards unreleased in the west, increasing the amount of japanese-exclusive cards.
It seems all TPCi knows is to put cards in sets or mini-sets, and release promos in blisters, tins and boxes. Why can't we have standalone decks like they do in japan? Just release them in a deck of their own. They don't need to clunk everything into a freakin' giant main set...

At this point I just want to know if the break cards will get some sort of full art.
So help me arceus , if they stop making mega full arts I'm going to freak out lol

Sweet, a Noivern deck :D Really digging Zoroark BREAK on the booster pack art, too :)

Whoo! I've been waiting for a Mega Houndoom EX line! All I'm waiting for now is Mega Banette, Mega Audino & Mega Medicham since Mega Glalie has been announced! :D
Can't wait for this expansion!

Glad to see a red color scheme for a pack. It looks really good!

That said, I have 3 questions of the things shown here.

1. Why couldn't they be Noivern BREAK and Raichu BREAK theme decks instead of just the normal ones?

2. Why did they give Zoroark its own pack art instead of combining it with Mewtwo like it was in the Japanese pack art?

3. I know the 2 promos weren't released outside of Japan yet, but why couldn't they come up with new promos?

A actually wanted a M Glalie Pack artwork because that will be awesome to see, but no we get Zoruark BREAK :I Not that that art is ugly. I just don't like it!

Why french actually?

Back