'Blue Impact' / 'Red Flash' Japan's XY8 Sets, Next Set Block Titled 'XY: BREAK!'

I already said earlier in the other news... There's no space in Blue Impact for the special Water energy. My guess is it will either be in the Palkia-EX + Golduck BREAK deck or the next set will have a more popular water mega than Glalie (say Gyarados), and so they will make the Special Water to tie with it...

I can forsee me getting some of these to put in my Charizard deck upon release :D

There is an M Blaziken EX (Japanese only currently, XY-P Promo), but no M Camerupt EX, just a regular Camerupt EX. I think M Houndoom EX is more likely though, considering how recent Camerupt EX was.
There is going to be a Mega Blaziken box in November which will include Blaziken EX and M Blaziken EX.

Imagining that with Bats sends a chill down my spine...

"Bench Zubat, evolve to Golbat, 20 damage, evolve to Crobat, 30 damage"
"AZ, repeat"
"Super Scoop Up, Heads"

*you have lost connection to your opponent*

I have played the bat line with broken time space just for fun and its so over powerd, but it is possible to have the Broken time space effect with out it if you have a crobat, golbat, and zubat in play on the field.

HAHAH you don't even NEED a Crobat line with that Gengar, it would make this deck entirely too slow. All you need is a Magma's Secret Base or Ariados. I like magma's because it'll ensure ALL the pokemon your opponent plays gets at least 2 damage counters leaving it open for a stage one attack by Haunter. I believer that's the best turn two you could have with a deck like that, hits the turn two curve really nicely too.

Either way this Gengar is BASED

There are so many Fire Pokemons that discards fire energy when they use their attack like Camerupt,so I think this can be usable,I call that as Blazing Energy.

And, incoming posts of everyone who called it.

Wow, it is pretty terrible though. Artwork wise however, not bad Yoshinob... not bad.

Im sure Mega Houndoom EX is where its at. with this new flame energy, I expect it will have something to do with discarding.

Well with the way Ex's are made right now and seeing how its a bad basic ex I'm going guess its more than likely that mega houndoom will be in this set, but hey we had camerupt without mega camerupt so who knows

It looks like it is scared and running away from something. :/

I really hope they make its Mega worthwhile, given that the best thing this one carries is a way to mill your opponent's deck.

I don't think this card is bad at all. It's a card with a mill attack that actually has some staying power, as opposed to the Bunnelby or Durant-type Pokemon that are more easily one-shotted. And its second attack can be powered up without even using an energy attachment via Blacksmith, one-shots Vespiquen and Bronzong, and provides energy accel.

Finally! Yoshinob made a good artwork. I like this one a lot...
And sure, the card itself is not spectacular but we all know Mega Houndoom is the real deal.

Back