Fun What is your favorite TCG Deck?

The Poke Tactics

Just a Pokemon fan.
This topic will talked about your favorite deck in your TCG battles.
Me,my favorite deck is Manectric and Pachirisu (especially with Metagross for switching purposes).

So comment now about your favorite deck.
I will appreciate your comments.

Medicham Ancient Trait, Primal Groudon, and Sky Field Shiftry are my favorite decks right now. Golurk Ancient Trait is also pretty interesting paired with the Eeveelutions, so I think I might start using that a lot more aswell.

I've been playing with Vespiquen/Eeveelutions a lot, and it's worked surprisingly well for me. ...If I don't get terrible prizes.

Miltank/Greninja and Quad Heatmor are my go-to "just for fun" decks. Competitively, I've been enjoying Double Camerupt, especially with the Grass-heavy meta, and I'm looking forward to completing Vespiqueen/Eeveelutions.

I enjoy grass decks in general. Shiftry and Virgin are my top 2. Too bad trump card got banned. Being able to hold like 30 cards in hand with no consequences was pretty funny.

Old style Ho-oh EX will forever be my favorite deck because it was my first competitive deck. I made top 4 at a few battle roads with it. 2nd is the Yveltal EX/Leafeon deck I used to win states this year. I would have lost half my matches if it weren't for my Leafeons. 3rd would be Metal Ray. It is just so consistent, fast, and has the ability to OHKO which combined, make for a really competitive deck. 4th is old Flareon (before battle compressor came out). I was so ecstatic when Dylan Bryan got top 16 at worlds with a Flareon deck because I had all the cards for it. I used it in the 2014 winter regionals of Orlando (my first regionals) and came out with a positive record of 4-3. Then when states rolled around I added in a Cofagrigus line and played with it in the 2014 Florida states because my Yveltal EX's didn't come in the mail. Sorry for rambling about the past I just love talking about my journey through the Pokemon TCG.

Medicham Ancient Trait, Primal Groudon, and Sky Field Shiftry are my favorite decks right now. Golurk Ancient Trait is also pretty interesting paired with the Eeveelutions, so I think I might start using that a lot more aswell.

How does 8 benched stadium and Shiftry work? and Golurk AT and Eeveelutions, that's my opinion before.

I've been testing Vilplume/Giratina and I like it a lot. During the '14-'15 season it was probably Seismitoad/Slurpuff because it was easier to control than Seismitoad/Shaymin. A rogue deck that I made was Gliscor PHF/Crawdaunt PRC and I made a list before Crawdaunt came out with Dusknoir BRC. I've also enjoyed playing VirGen.
I like Vileplume but I don't like its ability because you can't play Item cards to boost up your Giratina Deck.

I like Vileplume but I don't like its ability because you can't play Item cards to boost up your Giratina Deck.
You don't really need that many cards item cards for Giratina. I mean yea Ultra Ball will help but once you have Giratina and Vileplume out you don't really need item cards. Also, if you need item cards for a turn then you can use AZ, use your item cards, then use Giant Plant Forest to evolve back up to Vileplume.

I've been running a rayquaza/shaymin deck ever since roaring skies came out, but my first competive deck was seismitoad ex/slurpuff tasting this was at states before lysandre's trump card was banned it was a good consistent deck at states I got 11th place out of 30 seniors. I also have been working with vespiquen/eeveelution/swampert and its been doing pretty well for me but I have been testing it on PTCGO and thats not really the best place to test vs competitive decks

Rayboar was my first competitive deck.

ah, those where the good times

I loved playing Landorus/Mewtwo/Raichu/Garbodor. When I played against other people on big tournaments, you saw a big question mark above there head. Good old days

Flygon/jolteon otherwise flyvees, I wasn't a big fan of vaporeon, more of a fan of espeon though, shutting down opponents eevees so they couldn't jolteon drop the turn after. flyvees is from 2007, it has alot of fun and interesting decks and deck mechanics in that format.

I will always love PlasmaKlang back when TDK and Darkrai was big. The look on my opponent's face when you Rare Candy Klink into Klinklang when they have a full Pokémon-EX boad was just so satisfying.

CurseGar was also fun to play simply because six damage counters for one Energy was so huge back then.

Back