Wi-Fi Trades Mega Stone Trade Zone

I read your PM. I got spare Blazikenite for you! :) My Friend Code is 0576-4325-2484. I can trade tomorrow; I'm from GMT+1 and heading to bed soon.

Drohn said:
I read your PM. I got spare Blazikenite for you! :) My Friend Code is 0576-4325-2484. I can trade tomorrow; I'm from GMT+1 and heading to bed soon.

Thanks sounds good! :) let me know once your'e available

I have a Mewtwonite X, Abomasite, Absolite, Aerodactylite, Gengarite, Garchompite, Manectite, Mawilite, Medichamite, Tyranitarite, and Venusaurite. I will trade my Mewtwonite X for Mewtwonite Y, plz.

Hi, I have to trade: Aggronite, Houndoominite, Heracronite, Ampharosite, Absolite, Banettite and Medichamite. Looking for: Pinsirite and Manectricite.
My FC: 0877-1263-8136

I have your Pinsirite and Macnetite, i like the Aggronite, Houndoominite in exchange .

my f.c
3737-9795-0066

tell me at what hours you will be up for trade contact me at my mail [email protected] for agreed at the hour.

By the way I will be trading all exclusive x mega stones in exchange of the exclusive Y mega stones, my friend code is up there.

-In the name of the machine

Hello and added,

Unfortunately I have already exchanged the Houndoominite for one Pinsirite but I will trade my Aggronite for that Manectricite.

Check your mail so we can meet online, plz

sorry for the delay

Keeper of Night said:
Awesome thread idea!

KoN's Trade Thread

I have for trade:
Aggronite
MewtwoniteX
Blazikenite
Kangaskhanite
Gengarite
Gardevoirite
Abomasite
Alakasite
Ampharosite

I'm looking for:
Tyranitarite
Pinsirite
CharizarditeX i have this one if you would like it

I have the Charizard X stone if you want it.

can someone please give me these mega stones? :( :
garchompite
lucarite
mewtwonite y
THANK YOU

I have a Mewtwonite X, Abomasite, Absolite, Aerodactylite, Gengarite, Garchompite, Manectite, Mawilite, Medichamite, Tyranitarite, and Venusaurite. I will trade my Mewtwonite X for Mewtwonite Y, plz.
do you still have your mega stones? can i get 2?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, I'm new here :3
So I was looking forward for a trade.
I've been searching for a Heracronite and a Aggronite,

I have
charizardite X
Tyranite
Mewtwonite X
and other non exclusives

My friend code is: 2122-7148-1161

Last edited:
Hi, I have to trade: Aggronite, Houndoominite, Heracronite, Ampharosite, Absolite, Banettite and Medichamite. Looking for: Pinsirite and Manectricite.
My FC: 0877-1263-8136

Hello, do you still have that Aggronite and Heracrossite for trade?

Greetings all, looking for a Tyranitarite. Can offer any of the mega stone you obtain in Y, also I am willing to give you two for the one. Thank you very much!

2509-3956-3995

Hi guys, I'm new to this site in hopes of finding someone who would be willing to do me a solid and trade me Charizardite X for my Charizardite Y stone.
I just starded playing pokemon and i'm loving it.
please contact me here. ill check this page everyday after work around 10pm central time.

looking for a garchompite
i have
absolite, galladite, glalietite, gyaradosite, sharpedotite, audinite, cameruptite, houndoomite, mewtwonite y, abomasite

Back