Finished Werewolf XXVI: Harmonic Divergence | Town Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rev3rsor

目がピアノを弾く
...interesting plot twist.
Also a bit surprised Celever turned out to be town; by his play style I wasn't expecting that.
I dunno if this gives any more or less credibility to PMJ, but for now it seems we have to focus on the inactives. Seeing as how they're inactive, I don't see very much evidence to be voting for any of them but hopefully we'll see at least some defense these few (one/two/three?) days. I'll stay tuned.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
What the hell, Celever? Bad play. I am disappoint.

I am going to refrain from voicing thoughts on specific people because as a claimed Avatar I don't want to give the scum any hints as to who my partners are. They should be active, and they deserve to be modkilled if they are not.

Reinforce

Light has come to save you at last...
Ooh.

I thought Celever would flip scum, but I guess this was a town to town argument. I can't really automatically consider PMJ scum after this flip since his role claim checks out with what happened so far. If he is Red Lotus though, then that is a really, really good fake claim.

The inactives up for modkill... there isn' t really anything much to distinguish them, as I recall Vom seems to have been the most active of the 6, and that's it. There's nothing else but look through the posts they've made in the previous days, I guess.

Cinesra

Aspiring Trainer
I think the most fair way to go about it is to MK the three least active people. I don't remember the last time ATA, MTC, or BV posted, so I would recommend them.

Reinforce

Only Cinesra seems to have been summoned by the threat of modkill among the six. I guess the rest really are gone. I'll put my votes in, in case I don't wake up before the deadline.

##VOTE: AlexandertheAwesome
##VOTE: Machamp the Champion
##VOTE: Vom

Ice Espeon

_____________________________________hi
Divergence_7_2.png
Day 7-II Final Vote Count

AlexanderTheAwesome - 2 (GM Draclord, Reinforce)

Brave Vesperia - 1 (GM Draclord)
Machamp the Champion (Reinforce)
Vom - 2 (GM Draclord, Reinforce)

Random.org has deemed that it should be Brave Vesperia who dies over Machamp the Champion.

@AlexanderTheAwesome was:

AlexanderTheAwesome - Mako - Firebender - Town

You are a highly skilled firebender who grew up on the streets of Republic City with your brother, after your parents were killed by a firebender. You met Avatar Korra when she joined you and your brother’s pro-bending team, and you fought alongside her in her battles against Amon. After that, you decided to join the Republic City Police Force in order to help people, and you quickly rose in the ranks to become one of Chief Beifong’s most trusted officers. You are determined to help see the city through the Harmonic Divergence crisis and protect your friends.

Bending Ability - Looks Like You Had Some Car Trouble...

You may use this ability once every night. You’ve decided to put your contacts in the police to good use, letting you lock up potential suspects. This ability allows you to prevent a player from using any abilities or being targeted by any abilities for one night.

Win Condition - Eliminate all threats to the town.

@Brave Vesperia was:

Brave Vesperia - Ming-Hua - Waterbender - Red Lotus

An exceptionally talented water bender, you use waterbending in place of arms, which you were born without. You are extremely agile and precise, and a key and dangerous element of the Red Lotus. You show little regard for innocent lives, and will capably crush those who stand in the way of Zaheer’s ideals.

Bending Ability - Death Tendrils

This ability activates when you are chosen to perform the Red Lotus factional kill. Your kill has a 20% chance of preventing the role of the person killed being posted. If this triggers, the role PM will be sent to the Red Lotus.

Non-Bending Ability - Red Lotus

You are able to speak freely with your fellow Red Lotus members in the Red Lotus QuickTopic. This ability cannot be blocked in any way.

Win Condition - Kill all four Avatars.

@Vom was:

Vom - P'Li - Firebender - Red Lotus

After showing signs of being able to use the legendary firebending ability of combustion during your youth, you were captured by a warlord with the intention that you would work for him as his personal assassin. Several years later you were freed by Zaheer, with whom you have since fallen in love. You are fiercely loyal to Zaheer, and will do anything to further his ambitions.

Bending Ability - Combustion

This ability activates when you are chosen to perform the Red Lotus factional kill. Your kill has a 30% chance to go through any protective effects on the target.

Non-Bending Ability - Red Lotus

You are able to speak freely with your fellow Red Lotus members in the Red Lotus QuickTopic. This ability cannot be blocked in any way.

Win Condition - Kill all four Avatars.

It seems that Vom had had his bending abilities taken by the Equalists.

The town rejoiced that they had finally made a breakthrough in taking down the Red Lotus and greatly looked forward to the start of the new day.

---

@Scorched Feathers, @Vom, @TwistedTurtwig, @TheGuy, @PMJ, @Teal, @Brave Vesperia, @GM DracLord, @Cinesra, @rev3rsor, @Reinforce, @AlexanderTheAwesome, @Machamp The Champion

---

Night 7 will end on Monday the 6th at 20:00 BST.

Ice Espeon

_____________________________________hi

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
I wouldnt have access to my computer for the next to day, will do my best to go online on my mobile device but cant promise as i have an event to attend to tomorrow and will be travelling the day after

rev3rsor

目がピアノを弾く
Well, I guess that was half expected now. Also helpful that two of the inactives were red lotus, and I'm guessing at least one more (inactive) has to be. Dunno who though, without any hints.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Actually I should reconsider voting. Holding off for now.

Reinforce

Frankly, I think that, with the Red Lotus STILL not killing after we've had a claimed Avatar, this really is inactivity and not some complex scheme. Which leads me to think that the Red Lotus leader with the kill is one of the inactives who was not modkilled (Cinesra, MtC and TT). Cinesra has become more active lately so he is less suspicious than the other two for now, I think. But of course that doesn't count him out completely.

However, while it is tempting to go in that direction for our lynch today, I think there's some merit in thinking about lynching one of the 7 semi-actives from Day 7-II. Because if I had to guess numbers, there's probably at least one to two each left of Red Lotus and Equalists, which could mean that one or two or maybe even 3 of the semi-actives is scum (especially if all or some of Cinesra, MtC and TT turn out to be town). Because if we go for lynching an inactive, who has a high probability of being struck down by modkill anyway, it seems like a waste of our lynch. Though, this has the downside of reducing our numbers much more quickly, which could be bad if we mislynch several times if there really are still several scum hanging around.

To the other semi-active people out there --- any opinions and/or other suggestions?

rev3rsor

目がピアノを弾く
I guess I'd agree, that the three inactives left probably can't all be Red Lotus or Equalist, but chances are there's at least one or two of them in there. I don't want to go blindly voting them without reason, but if no better evidence/arguments come up then I'll be tempted to vote them out. At this point I think Red Lotus would not benefit from not killing at night, so I'm guessing that they are legitimately inactive. I guess we'll just wait till anything new comes up for now...

Status
Not open for further replies.