Finished Werewolf XXVI: Harmonic Divergence | Town Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Sorry for the no elaboration before, I was on mobile.

Inactive scum leaders do not exist. I think Celever is giving us the runaround. So my vote goes to him unless we get a cool lead since apparently all the power roles are dead because no one has come forward with any information and we're on day seven.

Celever

Wheeeee~

Inactive scum leaders do not exist. I think Celever is giving us the runaround. So my vote goes to him unless we get a cool lead since apparently all the power roles are dead because no one has come forward with any information and we're on day seven.
Why do they not exist? The Red Lotus isn't submitting kills, Ice Espeon confirmed this himsel.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Why do they not exist? The Red Lotus isn't submitting kills, Ice Espeon confirmed this himsel.

Could be a conscious decision, but since we've lost like ten people and none of them are Avatars, Red Lotus is in a pretty bad spot. They don't really have an incentive to not submit a kill.

Ice Espeon doesn't want to modkill scum since they are so few in number compared to the rest of the town, and whoever King Red Lotus is has obviously been meeting the quota to stay in the game so Ice Espeon has no choice but to keep them in the game.

So while I am confident that you are not King Red Lotus, I am pretty sure you are Regular Red Lotus. Die scum die.

This town is the most apathetic I have ever seen. So much has happened and no one cares? I killed Luis and no one batted an eye. No one has mentioned or even questioned that I have a double vote.

So let's make things interesting. I claim Avatar Korra. Ask me anything (except anything that would disclose who my partners are). I have a bending ability which I used to kill Luis and two non bending abilities. One is the double vote and two is the avatar quick topic 'ability'.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Wait, TwistedTurtwig is still alive?

##UNVOTE: Celever
##VOTE: TwistedTurtwig

Celever

Wheeeee~
Well, that was bad play lol. Just a shame that he's one if our avatars is accusing me, a confotown of being scum, and strangely enough TT of being scum...

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
You are not confirmed town. Show me exactly how, beyond all doubt, you are confirmed town.

TT is always scum. He's definitely not an Avatar <- there's my proof he is scum, vote him please.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Finally someone willingly reveal an information about himself.. Not that we can 100% trust it. but it's better then nothing

Celever

Wheeeee~
You are not confirmed town. Show me exactly how, beyond all doubt, you are confirmed town.

TT is always scum. He's definitely not an Avatar <- there's my proof he is scum, vote him please.
The Day 1 Win Condition thing. Example WC was wrong, my claimed one was right etc. etc..

Stop mucking about please. TT has claimed a decent claim IIRC, why are you attacking him?

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
>asks for rock-solid proof
>gets hearsay and a request to stop mucking about in the same post

If TT has posted a claim then I have never seen it. TT is always scum anyway and it could be a safe claim.

Teal

黄前さん らしい ね
##UNVOTE: PMJ

##VOTE: GM DracLord

He is happy that an avatar outed himself. lolscum!

Celever

Wheeeee~
>asks for rock-solid proof
>gets hearsay and a request to stop mucking about in the same post

If TT has posted a claim then I have never seen it. TT is always scum anyway and it could be a safe claim.
He nameclaimed and he isn't always scum.

And there's no heresy, it's actually total fact that I'm town. You just don't want me to be lol.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
##UNVOTE: PMJ

##VOTE: GM DracLord

He is happy that an avatar outed himself. lolscum!
I'm not happy about the avatar thing, it's just been a while since I say someone willingly reveal information.

It's gets boring since I don't know to over analyze like you guys, so this sudden new information give me new perspective

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
He nameclaimed and he isn't always scum.

And there's no heresy, it's actually total fact that I'm town. You just don't want me to be lol.

So you are taking his claim at face value. Because safe claims are not a thing at all.

I asked you for irrefutable proof and you are just saying things like "you know, because of this thing" like that means anything to me. Show me the exact posts that prove that you are town.

Celever

Wheeeee~
So you are taking his claim at face value. Because safe claims are not a thing at all.

I asked you for irrefutable proof and you are just saying things like "you know, because of this thing" like that means anything to me. Show me the exact posts that prove that you are town.

It's more than what most people have claimed. Any reason not to believe him, or really to suspect him at all?

It's really quite unnecessary to go and get posts, especially since no one else is echoing your thoughts.

Reinforce

Light has come to save you at last...
Well, then...

PMJ, whoa, that's quite out of the blue. Or maybe that's because no one has revealed information that major since like forever. And since you seem to have stated a lot about your role already, a proper role claim post probably wouldn't hurt. Though you did get Luis off my back the other day (whether that was intentional or not), so I'm a little inclined to believe your role.

Say, Celever, is your claim simply being town? Not going to reveal at least if you're a character that's aligned with the good guys in the show? I've tried re-reading and checking a bit and it does seem like your claim to town-ship is simply having known the town win condition before someone posted their role, and somehow everyone else just rolled with it without raising a confirmation check or something similar. Did you post your role before and I just can't find it digging through the past days' posts? Then again, I subbed in for someone and wasn't here from the beginning, so I've probably missed a day or night...

rev3rsor

目がピアノを弾く
Well that was a rather interesting day while I was gone. I'm not sure whether to believe his claim, since he could be an actual avatar or just scum making a desperate move. I admit that I haven't been paying enough attention to notice vote counts (assuming they were there, I don't remember), but if the information adds up then we might have some pretty important information which like drac pointed out we haven't seen in a while. But at the moment I do believe pmj seems more legit than celever, just from what I've read.
A tentative ##VOTE: Celever

TheGuy

Member since '09
Apologies for spewing out random theories but what if Red Lotus was actually one of the active members but not submitting kills to try get everyone to suspect the inactives? I know it's a wild guess but it could be a slim possibility...
No vote from me for now, since we still have some time (I think).

That's ridiculous and a terrible strategy.

I'm still on board for a Celever lynch, he's so suspicious it almost seems to override his "clearing" which isn't really that clear imo.

I'd also be unwilling to go after PMJ at this point. I find it ridiculous that a scum member (when they're doing so well) would make such as scene as PMJ has. The scum strategy would be to lynch inactives they know to be town (as Celever recommends).

Status
Not open for further replies.