English Kyurem-EX, Both Entei from 'Ancient Origins'

Ok, asides from Where house 13 getting raided and used to steal Pokemon cards....
The only other decent theory I can come up with in reality is that the truck routes and times for the shipments of the cards is somehow being sold on the Dark Net and then A the trucks get raided/followed or B the truck drivers are getting attacked and the delivery trucks are instead going to where houses owned by the black market for cards.
Do note that the Mob etc controlling weird things isn't that far off as they DO control the markets for certain cheeses and sand. o_O

To be honest I really likes color drained city rather than faded town. Faded town sounds like a retreat for stoners.

I really want to know how some people get their hands on the set early.
I work at Toys R Us and we got a shipment of some packs Monday and started selling them. Unlike video games and such that say "Don't sell until XX/XX/201X", they weren't marked to NOT sell them. Next shipment is tomorrow, I'll let you know if we get another box of them. Chances are we won't, but ya know.

If there are any left on Friday I'll buy them all and try to get that last Supporter.

I hope they reveal more AO cards. . I think the Poke Ball will be reprinted this time.
Cool Gyarados,huh! FULL RETALIATION!

#83 is Flash Energy
#86 Kyurem EX Full Art

the problem with this is... there is a SP Darkness Energy, Sceptile and M Sceptile EX in between the two cards, and there is only 2 spaces.....

Back