• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Alt. Format XY-On: Seismitoad EX / Crawdaunt

jgar5772

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon: 11
  • 3 Seismitoad EX
  • 4 Corphish
  • 4 Crawdaunt
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums: 42
  • 4 Silent Lab
  • 3 Ultra Ball
  • 1 Dive Ball
  • 4 Crushing Hammer
  • 3 Enhanced Hammer
  • 4 Super Scoop Up
  • 3 Head Ringer
  • 3 Muscle Band
  • 4 VS Seeker
  • 4 Professor Sycamore
  • 2 Shauna
  • 2 Professor Birch's Observations
  • 2 Lysandre
  • 1 Xerosic
  • 2 AZ
Energy: 7
  • 4 Double Colorless Energy
  • 3 Darkness Energy
Strategy:

Disrupt, disrupt, disrupt. Get Seimitoad out attacking with Quaking Punch turn one to shut down your opponent's items. Silent Lab blocks their abilities, and a combination of hammers, xerosic, head ringers, and reusable Crawdaunts through scoop ups and AZ's prevents your opponent from ever being able to attach enough energy to attack. Only thing is I wish there was a way to amplify Seismitoad's damage ouput, as after losing laserbank to the rotation we'll be limited to 4HKO's on most EX pokemon. Any help, tips, or comments would be appreciated.

Well, love the idea but i think seismitoad is dead, so i wouldnt invest to much. I fear sceptile ex will eat this deck.

The only Seismitoad decks that I've been liking the ideas of were Camerupt EX/Toad, IronToad, and Mega Manectric/Toad. Notice that in 2/3 of these, Toad is tech rather than the focus, while in Iron Toad you have backup from Dialga EX/Aegislash EX/Heatran PHF.

Back