• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Chandelure / Crobat

porkchop

Aspiring Trainer
Pokémon:
  • 3 Chandelure PHF
  • 1 Lampent PLS
  • 3 Litwick PHF
  • 4 Crobat PHF
  • 4 Golbat PHF
  • 4 Zubat PLS (Free Flight)
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:
  • 4 N
  • 4 Professor Sycamore
  • 1 Lysandre
  • 2 Pokémon Fan Club
  • 2 Skyla
  • 2 VS Seeker
  • 2 Ultra Ball
  • 1 Computer Search
  • 1 Evosoda
  • 4 Hypnotoxic Laser
  • 1 Professor's Letter
  • 2 Super Scoop Up
  • 4 Rare Candy
  • 4 Dimension Valley
Energy:
  • 2 Mystic Energy
  • 5 Psychic Energy
Strategy:

I think this deck should go first. I think this deck will be a little slower than other decks, so you really want the advantage of being able to evolve your Pokémon first. Start with a Litwick active, if possible, and a Zubat on the bench. It’s not much of a problem if you have to start with Zubat, though, because of Free Flight. You still want to start with Litwick active, though. First turn, you want to attach a Psychic Energy to Litwick, and if you feel it is appropriate, you can use a Hypnotoxic Laser. That is not really that important, though, so don’t waste all of your resources trying to find one. Next turn, try to evolve both Zubat and Litwick, and if possible, putting down more basic Pokémon. At this stage, you want to try to rush to get Chandelure out as fast as possible, along with Dimension Valley in play, so Chandelure can do a quick 60 damage to whomever you want to, and with the help of the newly evolved Zubat, you can do up to 80 damage divided almost however you choose. You want to keep attacking with Chandelure and using your Golbats and Crobats to keep dealing damage, while powering up your second Chandelure, maybe even your third one. Do not be over protective of your Chandelures, because if they do end up fainting, you can always use Fainting Spell to get another prize card. This deck is built to just keep placing damage however you want to either get easy knock outs with Chandelure, or just to pile up damage on your opponent’s big EX Pokémon or their main attacker. The Hypnotoxic Lasers are in the deck to disable your opponent's active Pokémon and pile on a bit of extra damage. I think this deck could be pretty good competitively, and I would like your feedback on this deck.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
My only worry with this deck is how slow this deck is. Most Pokemon will be able to KO your little ones very easily, preventing you from making it to the monsters of Chandelure and Crobat. Because of the slow nature, you really need to focus on the consistency. Here's my suggestions:

-1 Evosoda (It doesn't activate any bats and you want to be Rare Candying your Chandelures, not Evosodaing them.)
-2 Rare Candy (Feels like too much, especially as you don't really want to be candying your Bats as well.)
-4 Hypnotoxic Laser (It's either Valley or Virbank. I'd go Valley in this deck so you can attack with your bats for free, and can conserve energy for your Chandelure. Lasers also rarely disable an active, especially as you need two lucky flips for this to wall.)
-1 Dimension Valley (You don't need 4.)
-1 Skyla (I don't really think Skyla is really important in your deck, as your deck doesn't run off an insane amount of items, and you've got VS Seeker to reuse it anyway.)

+1 VS Seeker (Just a great card.)
+1 Super Scoop Up (Consistency)
+1 AZ (More scooping consistency)
+1 Ultra Ball (Consistency)
+3 Wobbuffet PHF (I strongly suggest including this. It is a great wall/staller to get your benched set up - you'll find that your bats and litwicks will be killed quite quickly. It is quite strong in combination with Bats and Valley. You may like to try 2 Wobbuffet and 1 Chandelure-EX for starting, as well.)
+2 Hard Charm/Sparkling Robe (Your Fainting Spell only activates by damage from an opponent's attack. This means that things like Poison will not activate it and will break through the wall. Sparkling Robe nullifies this. You could also use Hard Charm to wall a bit more. EXP Share could be an option if you find you're often low on energy, but with Valley, I don't think this is much of a problem.)

FlippersMCgee

Aspiring Trainer
Adding in a teammates could be really useful in this deck, taking out one of the rare candy a for it, as you don't need four (you only need two) as with most basic Pokemon decks, it's easy to KO to baby mons, and it's basically two free computer searches