Finished Werewolf XXVI: Harmonic Divergence | Town Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, fine then xD
The argument of you voting only after he was mentioned by Cinesra still stands, though. At least for the time being.

Wait, the 10th? That's reaaally long ago...
I guess you could be right, and it actually makes sense if it's been that long ago.
##UNVOTE: Celever
##VOTE: WanderingWolf

If he turns out to be town, though, you and Cinesra are going to be in my radar.

Oh, fine then xD
The argument of you voting only after he was mentioned by Cinesra still stands, though. At least for the time being.
I did say in the post I voted him in that I tried to get WW lynched for the same reasons either yesterday or the day before. Cinesra probably reminded me that he's still in the game, the suspicions were in my mind before then.

As much as I wanted to vote WW right now but the same arguement about inactive applies to many others also am I right.

As much as I wanted to vote WW right now but the same arguement about inactive applies to many others also am I right.
Actually, only WanderingWolf hasn't logged on at all for an extended period of time. Everyone else just isn't posting :p.

Basically I could be wrong about this, but when a play in the game hasn't logged on in 40-odd days, they need to be modkilled. We can only speculate as to why this hasn't happened on WanderingWolf yet.

It is 40-odd days, right? I cannot mental arithmetic at all, it's kinda worrying x_________x

Are we just voting for inactives? (well, one at the moment)
At the risk of being called out for bandwagoning, if WW really isn't active at all then I may as well vote for him. (I'm also too busy, today, to put much thought into this right now.)

Actually, only WanderingWolf hasn't logged on at all for an extended period of time. Everyone else just isn't posting :p.

Basically I could be wrong about this, but when a play in the game hasn't logged on in 40-odd days, they need to be modkilled. We can only speculate as to why this hasn't happened on WanderingWolf yet.

It is 40-odd days, right? I cannot mental arithmetic at all, it's kinda worrying x_________x
Didn't notice it was that long. That is curious

Oh man, this reminds me of what happened with Teal's game in regards to the inactives near the last few days. Unless this is a ploy to pressure Wandering Wolf to get in here and post, I don't think lynching a player on the verge of being modkilled is going to yield any significant benefits, with the exception of one situation, which is when that player is not aligned with town. And when that player has an equal 50-50 chance of being town or not, and we've got nothing to tip the scales off to one of those two probabilities, then we're just taking a shot at the dark here.

It's not a 50/50 chance of being town.

Oh man, this reminds me of what happened with Teal's game in regards to the inactives near the last few days. Unless this is a ploy to pressure Wandering Wolf to get in here and post, I don't think lynching a player on the verge of being modkilled is going to yield any significant benefits, with the exception of one situation, which is when that player is not aligned with town. And when that player has an equal 50-50 chance of being town or not, and we've got nothing to tip the scales off to one of those two probabilities, then we're just taking a shot at the dark here.
Who would you rather lynch today?

I'm reluctant to vote for WW because he's so inactive that he's likely to be modkilled soon anyway so I feel like it could be a waste of a lynch.

He could be simple town, or he could be low-laying scum staying in with ability use. Or maybe IE just doesn't want to modkill the entire scum team so he's making us work for it. Either way I'm not willing to let him skate by in case the latter's true.

There's not really a better lynch target at the moment, but I'm not convinced that it's a good lynch, either. Is there anything worth lynching him for?

He hasn't posted but isn't modkilled. The thought is that the reason for that is because he is scum.

I don't particularly like the lynch either, but it's happened before.

Then you guys have a better target.? Right now we have no other clue since no one else have reveal information from their ability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back