Finished Werewolf XXVI: Harmonic Divergence | Town Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinesra

Aspiring Trainer
They can't and we didn't if that's what you're referring to. I d.o recall instances of people asking someone else to post so they could post without it being a double post, though.

Ice Espeon

_____________________________________hi
Divergence_5_2.png

Day 5 Final Vote Count

Cinesra - 1 (TwistedTurtwig)
Luispipe8 - 2 (PMJ)

Reinforce - 1 (Luispipe8)

Right in the middle of the day's discussions before the town had decided who to lynch, everyone was shocked to find that Luispipe8 had dropped dead. He was:

Luispipe8 - Hiroshi Sato - Non-Bender - Equalist

You are a genius inventor whose machines and devices are known all over the world. You founded Future Industries and designed the revolutionary Satomobile, granting you great influence as a captain of industry. After your wife was killed by a group of firebending bandits, you became resentful of all benders and eventually joined the Equalist cause, secretly developing high-tech weaponry designed to take on benders.

Non-Bending Ability - War Machine

This ability is passive and is in effect for the duration of the game. You designed your weapons to withstand any attacks from benders, and you use this to your advantage. This ability protects you from all non-lethal bending abilities.

Non-Bending Ability - Equalist

You are able to speak freely with your fellow Equalist members in the Equalist QuickTopic. This ability cannot be blocked in any way.

Win Condition - There are more non-benders alive than benders.

The town were so overjoyed that finally one of the bad guys had died that they ceased discussions for the day and went to bed early.

-

Voting logs for the day:

Luispipe8 votes Reinforce
PMJ
votes Luispipe8
TwistedTurtwig
votes Cinesra

As the day ended early there will be no modkills today. Lenny has asked to be replaced and will be replaced by @TheGuy. If you didn't post at all today, expect a PM.

-

Just a small note, I thought players weren't meant to use things outside of the game to communicate...

I'm not sure what this is referring to, but yes, outside communication is not allowed. If anyone has any knowledge of any unauthorised communication, please let me know.

-

@Scorched Feathers, @Vom, @Keeper of Night, @bbninjas, @Celever, @TwistedTurtwig, @Lenny, @PMJ, @Teal, @Brave Vesperia, @Luispipe8, @WanderingWolf, @GM DracLord, @Cinesra, @rev3rsor, @Reinforce, @AlexanderTheAwesome, @dracos the dragonmaster, @Machamp The Champion

Night 5 will end on Sunday the 14th at 20:00 BST

Make sure to remember to submit your actions!

Last edited:

Ice Espeon

_____________________________________hi
Divergence_6_1.png
The town awoke from the night to find that the Red Lotus had killed Keeper of Night.

Keeper of Night - Lieutenant - Non-Bender - Equalist

You are one of the leading Equalists, Amon’s second in command. Skilled in combat and fiercely loyal, you have proved to be a key ally in furthering the Equalist cause. Nobody seems to know your name, but perhaps that doesn’t matter to you, maybe preferring to put aside any distractions until you achieve true equality for non-benders.

Non-Bending Ability - Chi Blocker

You may use this ability once every night. You are a master of close-quarters combat, and have perfected the skill of chi blocking, allowing you to render your opponents defenceless. This ability allows you to block all abilities of one player for one night.

Non-Bending Ability - Equalist

You are able to speak freely with your fellow Equalist members in the Equalist QuickTopic. This ability cannot be blocked in any way.

Win Condition - There are more non-benders alive than benders.

After the death of yet another Equalist, things were starting to look up for the town and the day's discussions began with a renewed vigor.

---

@Scorched Feathers, @Vom, @Keeper of Night, @Celever, @TwistedTurtwig, @TheGuy, @PMJ, @Teal, @Brave Vesperia, @WanderingWolf, @GM DracLord, @Cinesra, @rev3rsor, @Reinforce, @AlexanderTheAwesome, @dracos the dragonmaster, @Machamp The Champion

If you do not post at least 3 times today, you run the risk of being modkilled or replaced.

9 votes are required for a lynch.

Day 6 will end on Saturday the 20th at 20:00 BST.

Teal

黄前さん らしい ね
Shouldn't we get alerts when we are tagged? I never get alerts from this thread. Did I turn them of somewhere by mistake?

Celever

Wheeeee~
Shouldn't we get alerts when we are tagged? I never get alerts from this thread. Did I turn them of somewhere by mistake?
I don't get alerts when IE tags me, either. Sometimes it doesn't work when lots of people are tagged one after the other, bc maybe spambots could do it or something?

If I were you I'd watch the thread. It just gives you a reminder about the game every time someone posts after you've checked the current posts, and it's useful for day starts and stuff.

Confirming I got an item from TT. It's really cool, but I'd rather not say what it is. Could be a nice trump card.

Equalists still haven't taken my bending yet. It's getting silly at this point, I claimed the ability Day 1. Whatever, hopefully they keep hitting non-benders :p.

rev3rsor

目がピアノを弾く
Again, nothing of note from me. It's pretty quiet over here (but of course, I'm not going to sign up to get killed xD)

Good to see some non-town deaths, seeing as the game so far has pretty much been just that...

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I'd like to thank Luis for making my decision super easy.

On an unrelated note, is there a way I can change the amount of posts per page viewed? I would like to go back and look at Keeper's and Luis' posts, but combing through ~70 pages is a hassle.

TheGuy

Member since '09
Well, I've just skimmed the entire thread and I have some thoughts. Especially in regards to Celever. How sure are we that Celever is clear?

Celever was a leader in the town that took it towards what I believe to be some really bad lynches: Camo, BigfootAUS, Drohn, and Mr. Muffin (and even pushed for a bad PMJ lynch) . Many of these were started when pressure came to Celever and to Brave Vesperia (whom I thought was a reasonable lynch). However, since being called out by bbninjas (see QUOTE1), he stopped being this leader. Just take a look at the vote patterns (see QUOTE2). He disappears from voting not soon after (save the vote against WanderingWolf). I'm definitely inclined to a Celever lynch, my only reservation is the speculation that he's clear because of the Win Condition thing from Day 1. However, I feel like the scum team would access to a role that had it right. If I'm pointing the finger it's that Celever and Brave Vesperia are Red Lotus. ##VOTE: Celever

QUOTE1:
@Brave Vesperia h
Why are you inactive people not being helpful?

I'd just like to draw your attention to the votes of the Town lynches:

TwistedTurtwig - 1 (Drohn)
Keeper of Night - 5 (DarkMatterGaming, Machamp The Champion, Camoclone, grantm1999, Celever)
Camoclone - 5 (Keeper of Night, Luispipe8, Brave Vesperia, AlexanderTheAwesome, Vom)
Celever - 2 (Squirtle Squad, bbninjas)
PMJ - 1 (TwistedTurtwig)
grantm1999 - 1 (Mr.Muffin)

-----------------

BigfootAUS - 7 (Celever, Luispipe8, Machamp The Champion, rev3rsor, Scorched Feathers, TwistedTurtwig, Vom)
Keeper of Night - 1 (Mr.Muffin)
Vom - 6 (bbninjas, BigfootAUS, Drohn, Keeper of Night, Squirtle Squad, Teal)

-----------------

Brave Vesperia - 3 (bbninjas, Mr.Muffin, Squirtle Squad)
Mr.Muffin - 5 (Celever, Cinesra, Keeper of Night, Scorched Feathers, Teal)
Vom - 1 (Jeremy1026)

--------

There are a few little patterns I'd like to bring your attention to. Notice the links between who vote who.

@Celever has been the first and quickest to vote for two out of three non-Scum (which includes Independent) lynches, Bigfoot and Muffin as well as hammer onto Keeper.
@bbninjas was first and quickest to vote for Brave and Vom, although neither have actually been lynched.
@Luispipe has also been quick to lynch two people - Camo and Bigfoot.
@Machamp The Champion was quick on the Bigfoot lynch and first real vote on Keeper.
@Vom, on the other hand, semi-secured the lynch of Camo and secured the lynch of Bigfoot.
@Teal has tried to secure the lynch of Vom and placed one of the 'hammers' onto Muffin.
@Scorched Feathers has also been bandwagoning on two latter lynches of Bigfoot and Muffin.
@Keeper of Night has been one of common people to vote during the middle of the lynch (Muffin and Vom), typically when a lynch is gaining fire

I for one want one of the above people lynched. If the lynched person is scum, I think the Town can decipher a few scum voting patterns.

Also, those that bandwagoned on Muffin's lynch are doubly suspicious, to me. I do not think Muffin was scummy enough to be lynched. The active votes with distinct patterns that voted for Muffin above are Teal, SF, Keeper and Celever. I wouldn't mind if Teal or SF is lynched.
as died. Again. And I know he has been on the PokéBeach chat recently, so his inactivity argument has no merit.
Why are you inactive people not being helpful?

I'd just like to draw your attention to the votes of the Town lynches:

TwistedTurtwig - 1 (Drohn)
Keeper of Night - 5 (DarkMatterGaming, Machamp The Champion, Camoclone, grantm1999, Celever)
Camoclone - 5 (Keeper of Night, Luispipe8, Brave Vesperia, AlexanderTheAwesome, Vom)
Celever - 2 (Squirtle Squad, bbninjas)
PMJ - 1 (TwistedTurtwig)
grantm1999 - 1 (Mr.Muffin)

-----------------

BigfootAUS - 7 (Celever, Luispipe8, Machamp The Champion, rev3rsor, Scorched Feathers, TwistedTurtwig, Vom)
Keeper of Night - 1 (Mr.Muffin)
Vom - 6 (bbninjas, BigfootAUS, Drohn, Keeper of Night, Squirtle Squad, Teal)

-----------------

Brave Vesperia - 3 (bbninjas, Mr.Muffin, Squirtle Squad)
Mr.Muffin - 5 (Celever, Cinesra, Keeper of Night, Scorched Feathers, Teal)
Vom - 1 (Jeremy1026)

--------

There are a few little patterns I'd like to bring your attention to. Notice the links between who vote who.

@Celever has been the first and quickest to vote for two out of three non-Scum (which includes Independent) lynches, Bigfoot and Muffin as well as hammer onto Keeper.
@bbninjas was first and quickest to vote for Brave and Vom, although neither have actually been lynched.
@Luispipe has also been quick to lynch two people - Camo and Bigfoot.
@Machamp The Champion was quick on the Bigfoot lynch and first real vote on Keeper.
@Vom, on the other hand, semi-secured the lynch of Camo and secured the lynch of Bigfoot.
@Teal has tried to secure the lynch of Vom and placed one of the 'hammers' onto Muffin.
@Scorched Feathers has also been bandwagoning on two latter lynches of Bigfoot and Muffin.
@Keeper of Night has been one of common people to vote during the middle of the lynch (Muffin and Vom), typically when a lynch is gaining fire

I for one want one of the above people lynched. If the lynched person is scum, I think the Town can decipher a few scum voting patterns.

Also, those that bandwagoned on Muffin's lynch are doubly suspicious, to me. I do not think Muffin was scummy enough to be lynched. The active votes with distinct patterns that voted for Muffin above are Teal, SF, Keeper and Celever. I wouldn't mind if Teal or SF is lynched.

And @Brave Vesperia has died. Again. And I know he has been on the PokéBeach chat recently, so his inactivity argument has no merit.

QUOTE2:
I have compiled voting logs for each day since Day 2, at bbninjas' request.

Machamp The Champion votes Keeper of Night
Celever
votes Squirtle Squad
bbninjas
votes Squirtle Squad
BigfootAUS
votes Squirtle Squad
Squirtle Squad
votes BigfootAUS
Celever
unvotes Squirtle Squad
Celever
votes BigfootAUS
Drohn
votes Celever
Mr.Muffin
votes Celever
Mr.Muffin
unvotes Celever
Mr.Muffin
votes Keeper of Night
bbninjas
unvotes Squirtle Squad
bbninjas
votes Keeper of Night
BigfootAUS
unvotes Squirtle Squad
BigfootAUS
votes Keeper of Night
Drohn
unvotes Celever
Drohn
votes Keeper of Night
Squirtle Squad
unvotes BigfootAUS
Luispipe8
votes BigfootAUS
Squirtle Squad
votes BigfootAUS
bbninjas
unvotes Keeper of Night
Squirtle Squad
unvotes BigfootAUS
bbninjas
votes Brave Vesperia
Machamp The Champion
unvotes Keeper of Night
Machamp The Champion
votes BigfootAUS
rev3rsor
votes BigfootAUS
TwistedTurtwig
votes BigfootAUS
Squirtle Squad
votes BigfootAUS
bbninjas
unvotes Brave Vesperia
bbninjas
votes BigfootAUS
Keeper of Night
votes BigfootAUS
Vom
votes BigfootAUS
Teal
votes Vom
Squirtle Squad
unvotes BigfootAUS
Squirtle Squad
votes Vom
bbninjas
unvotes BigfootAUS
bbninjas
votes Vom
Keeper of Night
unvotes BigfootAUS
Keeper of Night
votes Vom
BigfootAUS
unvotes Keeper of Night
BigfootAUS
votes Vom
Drohn
unvotes Keeper of Night
Drohn
votes Vom
Scorched Feathers
votes BigfootAUS

Squirtle Squad votes Vom
Celever
votes PMJ
bbninjas
votes Brave Vesperia
Jeremy1026
votes Vom
Keeper of Night
votes Jeremy1026
bbninjas
unvotes Brave Vesperia
bbninjas
votes Jeremy1026
Squirtle Squad
unvotes Vom
Squirtle Squad
votes Jeremy1026
bbninjas
unvotes Jeremy1026
bbninjas
votes Brave Vesperia
Squirtle Squad
unvotes Jeremy1026
Squirtle Squad
votes Mr.Muffin
Celever
unvotes PMJ
Celever
votes Mr.Muffin
Keeper of Night
unvotes Jeremy1026
Keeper of Night
votes Brave Vesperia
Squirtle Squad
unvotes Mr.Muffin
Squirtle Squad
votes Brave Vesperia
Teal
votes Mr.Muffin
Celever
unvotes PMJ
Celever
votes Mr.Muffin
Cinesra
votes Mr.Muffin
Mr.Muffin
votes Brave Vesperia
Scorched Feathers
votes Mr.Muffin
Keeper of Night
unvotes Brave Vesperia
Keeper of Night
votes Mr.Muffin

bbninjas votes Jeremy1026
Keeper of Night
votes Jeremy1026
Luispipe8
votes Jeremy1026
Celever
votes Wandering Wolf
TwistedTurtwig
votes Cinesra

TheGuy

Member since '09
Also, Werewolf is so much more difficult without seeing the title of the thread in each post in the new format. I'm on a random page and can't tell what Day it is. :[

Celever

Wheeeee~
There is no reason why IE wouldn't have used the same example Role PM for the mafia and the OP, or more likely not post one in the mafia QT at all and just have them use the one in the OP. It's honestly extremely unlikely that I'm not clean, sooooooooo.

Bigfoot wasn't a bad lynch. Those types of Role PMs are so easy to just change the win conditions for. He was indie, and even though in the end he turned out to be benign, he very easily could have not been.

I also hardly led the lynch on Muffin. I think I was the third or fourth person to put my vote on the lynch after it was started up, IIRC.

The reason why I've gone quiet is because the game is dead and there are no leads lol. Everyone's quiet...

TheGuy

Member since '09
There is no reason why IE wouldn't have used the same example Role PM for the mafia and the OP, or more likely not post one in the mafia QT at all and just have them use the one in the OP. It's honestly extremely unlikely that I'm not clean, sooooooooo.

Bigfoot wasn't a bad lynch. Those types of Role PMs are so easy to just change the win conditions for. He was indie, and even though in the end he turned out to be benign, he very easily could have not been.

I also hardly led the lynch on Muffin. I think I was the third or fourth person to put my vote on the lynch after it was started up, IIRC.

The reason why I've gone quiet is because the game is dead and there are no leads lol. Everyone's quiet...

In this next post you became the second person to vote for Mr. Muffin, giving quite a bit of credibility for Squirtle Squad's outlandish claim. (SS talks about how Muffin is often inactive and then thinks that he must have been role blocked and the Equalists were most likely role blocked. If anything inactivity was far more likely.)

Huh. That... actually makes a lot of sense. I didn't notice that the news article hadn't occurred last night! I think you might just have found something Squirtle n~n

##VOTE: MR.MUFFIN

I am still really surprised that Wandering Wolf, among other people is still in the game.

There's a possibility (although I think it's bad if a host does this) IE isn't modkilling the people with more important roles (town or otherwise).

TheGuy

Member since '09
Agree with me or disagree with me, someone got to post. We need to talk ideas or the scum teams are going to easily win this game.

Reinforce

Light has come to save you at last...
Meh, no wonder Luis was out for my blood yesterday. Figured after I got lucky surviving the Equalist attempt, they wanted to take me out by lynching me.

While it's good two Equalists are down, I'm guessing after this 'fiasco', they won't go after me anymore, possibly. But if there is still at least one Equalist left (I'm presuming since they haven't been declared eliminated yet), it is probably an inactive just judging from the fact that no one else has really spoken up about having been targeted by Equalists/having their bending removed. I swear though, is it really just only me so far? It feels so ridiculous.

rev3rsor

目がピアノを弾く
In this next post you became the second person to vote for Mr. Muffin, giving quite a bit of credibility for Squirtle Squad's outlandish claim. (SS talks about how Muffin is often inactive and then thinks that he must have been role blocked and the Equalists were most likely role blocked. If anything inactivity was far more likely.)

What exactly was SS's claim? Was it a role, or just that theory (that Muffin was blocked)? I don't remember what happened, but just looking at it it seems that if he's been consistently submitting actions so far, then it's quite possible that he was blocked.
...Is Mr Muffin still alive? or has he been subbed out?
(evidently you can see the amount of attention i'm paying; i really should make an effort to be at least a bit more active...)

Celever

Wheeeee~
##VOTE: WanderingWolf

I tried to lynch him before and was shot down, but he without question would have been modkilled by now if he weren't scum. Have you seen a mafia be modkilled yet? Neither have I.

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
What exactly was SS's claim? Was it a role, or just that theory (that Muffin was blocked)? I don't remember what happened, but just looking at it it seems that if he's been consistently submitting actions so far, then it's quite possible that he was blocked.
...Is Mr Muffin still alive? or has he been subbed out?
(evidently you can see the amount of attention i'm paying; i really should make an effort to be at least a bit more active...)
He roleclaimed, his role is basically 'when I die I don't really die I just can't vote' iirc. Also, Mr. Muffin is dead, he was lynched (Celever mentioned this some posts above this one)

As for the lynch, I'd go for pretty much anyone at this point, but since I find it curious how after Cinesra mentions he's surprised that WW and other people are still in the game you vote for him, using the modkill as reasoning. That logic could be used for literally everyone in the game, since, let's face it, we're all really inactive >.>

##VOTE: Celever

Status
Not open for further replies.