'Rayquaza-EX Box' Released!

Picked a box up last night at my local Walmart. I have a picture of the card on my Instagram. I was able to get a FA colorless Mega Rayquaza from the box. It was pretty cool. :)

Some of the nicest art I've seen, IMO. Face detail is well done and I'm loving the rainbow lightning.

That is one awesome Rayquaza artwork, but do I get it now or wait for the Shiny box in a couple of months? (Either way I'd be using eBay to get it)

I already got mine luckily. And reserved the Dragonite pin blister at Gamestop. Next stop, the M. Rayquaza EX collection...my walmart already had the tins.

Good 5ban art? What are we coming to!?
If I had the money/was interested, I'd buy that box just for the art to be honest. The card isn't too bad either if you just wanna set up M Rayquaza-EX.

I was able to pick up this box last week, along with the M Absol and the Hoenn power tins from my local walmart and toys r us. As of recently they have been breaking street date with Pokemon TCG related stuff.

Now i'm waiting on the M Rayquza collection box with the figurine

I'm still not sure about getting this Box.. well, still have time to make up my mind 'til June 30, because that's when it will be released here..

To everyone who's going to buy it; good luck with the pulls!

If only this ray had a single retreat cost. I don't see a use for this besides collecting or a last minute filler ray.

Bummer, I just realized this is the promo without the dragon symbol in the text box.

Back