Welcome to the Brand New PokéBeach! Come On In!

Missingno. Master

Aspiring Trainer
Daaaamn, this site looks nice! The downtime had me wondering what the hell was going on, especially with that teaser pic with the red-eyed guy. Good job on updating the site, though- definitely a vast improvement!

Neil K

Aspiring Trainer
Amazing job on this update!!! This site looks fantastic now! I can tell you put so much hard work into making this place a Pokemon hub, from the new interface to linking with showdown and tcgone. I'm definitely gonna make a small donation to you when i get some extra dough because this is just flat-out a service to the public and its an awesome one. Two thumbs sky high, you oughtta be proud =)

Mora

Don't Panic
7.8 out of 10
Good graphics
Too much water

Jk everything looks good, and we all appreciate how much work you put in so that PB could be a better place. So thanks!

10 out of 10

peer

Technical Machine
Forum Head

Blob55

Aspiring Trainer
BTW, where are the rest of the Pre-release Cards? The Wizzards ones have their own section and the BW and XY ones are promo cards, so what about the early Nintendo ones?

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Another thing I'm finding particularly difficult is how quotes/spoilers inside quotes will now fail to show. Is there anyway to stop this? It's very difficult in Werewolf particularly as you need the quoted/spoilered information as background when making things such as cases.

EDIT 1: nm, I overlooked something. It appears you can have a quote/spoiler inside a quote, but not a chain of 3, like before. >.>

EDIT 2: Hmmmmm Maybe it is different.

If you quote that, why is all the quotes gone? If I remember correctly, at least Large would stay in BBCode

Last edited:

tweety210

Strife Unanimous Strive on Animous
Wow, the new Pokébeach is looking fresh. I remember back when the website first opened in '06, huge changes, and congratulations on completion

Aoki

Aspiring Trainer
Wow. Short time I was gone and this happened. Neve expected to have a design overhaul but great job nonetheless.

PokePhD

PokéBeach Verified Seller
Everything looks fantastic. Great job WPM and the rest of the staff. I know it took a lot of work to produce this!

G-Panthera

Panthera's Fiercest Fighter
Wow, Pokebeach already looked great as a forum and fan site, but now it even looks better with the improvements given.

safariblade

Video Gamer
Advanced Member
This is really exciting! I'm happy to see this finally come through after a lot of hard work. I only saw a small part of it, but I know this is something you have really invested the last few years of your life into.