Speculation [Theory] The Next Pokemon Games

Okay , maybe I'm just too hyped . I will leave my last theory here before i go to bed

3. this line of rumor ... ''which could dearie a dragon type eevee and new Pokemon including a powerful new legendary!''...
we know 6 th gen have really low number of new pokemon , just 69 new pokemon . So i think they will add new pokemon later in the sequal . For make the number pokemon in this gen not so low . By adding some new pokemon and yes , some new legendary too .
New Eevee dragon type is possible when you consider this
- Gen 1 : introduce electric Eevee , water Eevee , fire Eevee (electric own water , water own fire)
- Gen 2 : introduce dark Eevee , psychic Eevee (dark own psychic)
- Gen 4 : introduce ice Eevee , grass Eevee (ice own grass)
So... Gen 6 introduce fairy Eevee , they need some type eevee to get own . Which must be dragon (fairy own dragon)

This is all for my theory . I accept that I'm too hyped by now . :oops:

Last edited:
Okay , maybe I'm just too hyped . I will leave my last theory here before i go to bed

3. this line of rumor ... ''which could dearie a dragon type eevee and new Pokemon including a powerful new legendary!''...
we know 7th gen have really low number of new pokemon , just 69 new pokemon . So i think they will add new pokemon later in the sequal . For make the number pokemon in this gen not so low . By adding some new pokemon and yes , some new legendary too .
New Eevee dragon type is possible when you consider this
- Gen 1 : introduce electric Eevee , water Eevee , fire Eevee (electric own water , water own fire)
- Gen 2 : introduce dark Eevee , psychic Eevee (dark own psychic)
- Gen 4 : introduce ice Eevee , grass Eevee (ice own grass)
So... Gen 6 introduce fairy Eevee , they need some type eevee to get own . Which must be dragon (fairy own dragon)

This is all for my theory . I accept that I'm too hyped by now . :oops:

That would've been a good idea in XY, but the time for that is passed since players are already getting used to Fairy type. There's not much need to teach players Fairy's relationship with Dragon at this point.

Oh dear. If you need rumors you can ask me to make up a bunch of somewhat legit seeming ones.

I'm sure there is several topics already involving all of the things this thread is about, and the "rumors" are too lame for me to even bother properly taking them apart point by point... but first of all, why would anyone think some random rumors with no source or anything could actually be legit??

"It might turn out to be true", that holds for pretty much ANYTHING anyone could make up. Especially if half of the list is things that everyone sees coming because they're self-explanatory...

Mentioning a Mega Flygon made me giggle, but the post completely lost me with "Dragon eeveelution". I mean seriously? A new pokemon in the middle of the generation makes absolutely no sense anyway, but then it would be an eeveelution of all things? Honestly, I think that would be the most depressing new pokemon reveal ever. Oh and of course it would be Dragon-type because of that "Dragon was speshul"-nonsense, ugh.

---------

Anyhow. Corocoro os leaking and all we see is more Hoopa details, movie, TCG..

I'm not expecting any game announcement till around the time the fourth mega evolution special comes out.
If they planned on having Zygardes game out before 2016, they would have told the anime-movie people to incorporate Zygarde into the game to use the movies marketing for the games too.

I'm betting on february2016-june2016 for release and don't mind them taking a bit longer to give us a more polished game.

Last edited:
I've said before but I also think the next main games will only come out next year... If there was anything for this year, they would have already announced something, I think. Plus, most of the things in the OP are things we already expect to happen and a new Pokémon in the middle of the gen is just a 'no'...

Didn't someone at GF make an entire case on why there wouldn't be a Mega Flygon? That and it makes zero sense to release brand spanking new Pokemon at the end of a generation. There is most definitely going to be a third game, especially with all the loose ends left in XY, but it is entirely possible that GF won't rush to make another game this year, but launch a super polished title sometime next year. I say we wait until E3 and see if they'll slip it within their lineup.

I'm going to call fake on this.

Also why are some against the idea of adding a new Pokemon in the middle of the Generation? Or stating it as a fact that they won't do that when they very well could? I don't see what's stopping them, sure they haven't done it at all, but that doesn't mean they won't do it.

This is totally legit guys
I have a friend who has a friend who has an uncle who has a friend that works at Nintendo.
He even said the next game was rated M cause you get to drive in a car shooting down rocket grunts.

I have a friend who has a friend who has an uncle who has a friend that works at Nintendo.
He even said the next game was rated M cause you get to drive in a car shooting down rocket grunts.
Ooooh...!

Well if you say so, it must be true.

Not looking forward to the crying kids at my league because of the M rating though.
Oh wait there are probably more kids that play 18+ games than adults anyway. Never mind.

PS.: I just Skyped with my japanese friend Kimi Wabakaka who works at GameFreak and she confirmed these rumours (but don't tell anyone)! Hype!

This month's Famitsu has already leaked. People have been talking about the FEif news from it for a couple days now. If there was new Pokémon game information in it, we would know it by now.
But they said there would be a it announcement on the 21st which has yet to be revealed

Didn't someone at GF make an entire case on why there wouldn't be a Mega Flygon? That and it makes zero sense to release brand spanking new Pokemon at the end of a generation. There is most definitely going to be a third game, especially with all the loose ends left in XY, but it is entirely possible that GF won't rush to make another game this year, but launch a super polished title sometime next year. I say we wait until E3 and see if they'll slip it within their lineup.
They didn't say they wouldn't make it... They said they where having trouble coming up with a design... Also game freak is full of surprises so they can add new Pokemon if they want to

Oh dear. If you need rumors you can ask me to make up a bunch of somewhat legit seeming ones.

I'm sure there is several topics already involving all of the things this thread is about, and the "rumors" are too lame for me to even bother properly taking them apart point by point... but first of all, why would anyone think some random rumors with no source or anything could actually be legit??

"It might turn out to be true", that holds for pretty much ANYTHING anyone could make up. Especially if half of the list is things that everyone sees coming because they're self-explanatory...

Mentioning a Mega Flygon made me giggle, but the post completely lost me with "Dragon eeveelution". I mean seriously? A new pokemon in the middle of the generation makes absolutely no sense anyway, but then it would be an eeveelution of all things? Honestly, I think that would be the most depressing new pokemon reveal ever. Oh and of course it would be Dragon-type because of that "Dragon was speshul"-nonsense, ugh.

---------

Anyhow. Corocoro os leaking and all we see is more Hoopa details, movie, TCG..

I'm not expecting any game announcement till around the time the fourth mega evolution special comes out.
If they planned on having Zygardes game out before 2016, they would have told the anime-movie people to incorporate Zygarde into the game to use the movies marketing for the games too.

I'm betting on february2016-june2016 for release and don't mind them taking a bit longer to give us a more polished game.
You can say what you want... Just wait till the 21st and you'll see

How about all of them? A paragraph each + hard evidence to support would be nice :U

Oh man. This is crazy. There are two people saying that they confirmed it, but I'm not going to believe shooting down rocket grunts.
A. Rocket isn't in Kalos.
B. Pokemon has always been mainly child friendly.
Nice.
Also, the info in the quote is saying that a friend of a friend has an uncle whose friend works there. That's 5 links that could have lied, from the uncle's friend (if he exists) to Token. Wow.

They wouldn't make a new Pokémon midway through a gen, unless that said Pokémon can't be properly used in-game until future generations; like Marill and Kecleon. They wouldn't just straight-up add a non-form change Pokémon to a 3rd game/sequel like that.

Also, where would said dragon Eeveelution even go in the dex? After Volcanion? An Event Pokémon that isn't even released yet? Kids would question why they can't find Pokémon #721, but can #722.

If you look at the detailed map of Kali's you'll see there's a huge mountain in the east that could be hiding something... This could be a kanto/Johto situation where two regions are joined and besides.... There are hardly any new Pokemon in x and y.... These next games could be prequels before the war 3000 years ago that destroyed this secondary region and most of its fairy types and mega evolutions which slowly migrated over to kalos which is why they appear to be a "New discovery"
Indeed. And didn't the Lumiose Gazette's desk say something about, "going into the mountains to look for the Mythical Pokémon?"

Back