Finished Crush A Wish [YPPY]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, but you cheated and then get banned for 94266927583 years

I wish for The Paradise.

Granted, but since you didn't specify the paradise you wanted to go to, we teleported you into the middle of the Bermuda Triangle. Have fun!

I wish for a Stage 2 format that DOESN'T need to rely on Archie.

Granted, but it relies on Maxie instead :v

I wish for R2 of the TCG cup to be posted ;_;

Granted, but their's been a muddle up and you're paired against Machamp the Champion. And we all know who's the Champion, yes? The faith I have in you :p

I wish for a text size smaller than this but is still readable.

Granted, but their's been a muddle up and you're paired against Machamp the Champion. And we all know who's the Champion, yes? The faith I have in you :p

I wish for a text size smaller than this but is still readable.
your wish is my command (whoossh, tingle, blaaa) - - you might not be able to see it :(
i wish for mega ampharos in TCG

Granted. You get pleasure, because misery and pleasure are now synonymous to the 'love and hate' concept...

I wish for the magical ability to make a highly competitive OU team.

Granted, but rather than EXs being as common as Holofoils, Holofoils are as rare as EXs. Most packs now contain regular rares.

I wish TPCi would stop reprinting cards with similar attacks to Mewtwo EX

Granted, TPCI will continue to release cards similar to Mewtwo-EX for many years to come.

I wish I was a fish

Granted. Except now you're a trout used to slap people around when they wish for weird things.

I wish that animal would stop staring at me ^

Granted, but you now feel lonely and draw eyes in plants so they stare at you.

I wish it was next week.

Granted, but you never specified which year next week would occur in, and have thusly found yourself in the actual situation portrayed in Idiocracy 200 years from now.

I wish I were in a situation where I could comfortably mortgage this really kool house near where my mum lives... Or anywhere not in Pickens County, SC.

Granted, but I'm so touched by your request that I'm unable to crush it, therefore making your wish invalid because 'mathematics'.

I wish for a new Jolteon card. C'mon, it's already XY6 and we've seen 3 Diggersby's, so do it already Pokemon Company!

Granted, but the Jolteon is so terrible that it's unplayable, not to mention the artwork is by 5ban Graphics.

I wish that Seismitoad-EX didn't exist.

Granted, but the Quaking Punch attack still exists....

I wish I found better wishes :p

Granted, but you're actually not allowed to wish for more wishes.

I wish I was a human.

Granted. But you were an elephant, so now your lifespan is much shorter.

I wish for a some terms and conditions.

Granted. But you were an elephant, so now your lifespan is much shorter.
i do not own this terms just for your info this is owned by runscape
I wish for a some terms and conditions.
granted
Jagex Product(s)" is used as shorthand for our online games including all Jagex websites used to play those games and products published by Jagex on behalf of third parties. The ongoing supply of any particular Jagex Product is not guaranteed. Some Jagex Products have age restrictions.

References to "Stopping" or to "Stop" an account includes temporarily or permanently banning or muting an account. If your account is muted, you can continue to play but will not be able to use free text chat. If your account is banned, you will not be able to access your account and any licenses previously granted to you to use Jagex Products will be revoked. This means you will lose your account, characters and any in-game items or currency. Subscription credit continues to expire if accounts are Stopped.

More information about when Jagex may Stop your account can be found in section 12 of these terms and conditions.

"Subscriber" is used to describe a user of a Jagex Product who pays a fee to obtain enhanced features of that Jagex Product. More information about subscriptions can be found in section 13 of these terms and conditions.

"User Content" means all information of any kind (including text, images, video, information and messages) uploaded or sent by users on or in connection with Jagex Products. Jagex Products may include social elements which permit players to come into contact with and chat to other players. Messages exchanged between players, whether in private in-game messaging or public forums, are included within this definition of User Content.

"Virtual Currencies" is used to describe the in-game currencies that can be purchased in certain Jagex Products. More information about Virtual Currencies can be found in section 14 of these terms and conditions.

3. Applicability of the terms and conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. It is a condition of your use of a Jagex Product (whether or not you are a Subscriber) that you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you don't agree with any part, please do not use the Jagex Product.

If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, please contact us via email at
lawcontact.gif
and do not use the Jagex Product until you are satisfied with and can accept these terms and conditions in full.

4. Changes to the terms and conditions
We may change these terms and conditions to reflect: (a) changes in applicable laws; (b) regulatory or security requirements; (c) relevant guidance or codes of practice; (d) technical alterations to Jagex Products; and (e) to improve clarity and consistency.

Please check the terms and conditions whenever you use a Jagex Product. If you are not a Subscriber, we will treat your continued use of a Jagex Product as acceptance of these changes from their effective date (as shown above). If you are a Subscriber, we will treat the first renewal date of your subscription after the changes as your acceptance of the changes. If you do not agree with the changes you should cancel your subscription (as explained below in section 13 of these terms and conditions) before the renewal date.

5. Preteens and users under 18
Some Jagex Products may have age restrictions which prevent users under 13 creating an account. If a Jagex Product is not subject to age restrictions, a user under 13 may create an account. However, they must get consent from their parents/guardians to use the Jagex Product in accordance with our terms and conditions and privacy policy. We may Stop any account if we are not satisfied that such consent has been given or that such consent does not comply with local laws regarding users who are under 13 years of age.

We do not knowingly collect or store any personally identifiable information from children under 13. If we find out that any personally identifiable information we have collected is from someone under 13, we will automatically delete it, and we may Stop the account.

We recommend that parents/guardians should play together with their children who are under the age of 13.

If you are under 18, by using our website you are representing (i.e. making a promise) that you have consent from your parents/guardian to use Jagex Products in accordance with our terms and conditions and privacy policy. We may Stop any account if we are not satisfied that such consent has been given.

If we are told by a parent/guardian that their child has lied about their age when registering for Jagex Products, we will Stop the account provided we have information which satisfies us that the reporting person is indeed the parent or guardian of that child.

Parents can find more information about Jagex Products and how to contact us in the Parents' Guide.

6. Safety and abuse
Before using any Jagex Product you should read the Online Safety Information. Parents of those under 18 should also review this information.

We are under no obligation to (and do not) monitor User Content. You should be aware of the potential risks of using a service which includes extensive User Content. User Content may be inaccurate, out of date or otherwise inappropriate. We cannot guarantee that users will comply with our terms and conditions, rules or otherwise behave appropriately. You should not assume that a person is who he or she claims to be. In your own interests, you should not attempt to contact any user outside a Jagex Product.

If you are the victim of offensive or inappropriate behaviour or receive any other unwanted communications, you should report such inappropriate behaviour to us via the in game "Report abuse" button as well as seeking appropriate external help, for example from parents or law enforcement authorities. If you continue to suffer problems, or are not satisfied, then you must stop using the relevant Jagex Product(s).

7. Your account and license
To use many features of Jagex Products, we require you to create an account and, in relation to some Jagex Products, download client software. We grant valid account holders a non-exclusive, non-transferable, personal, limited license, which can be revoked at any time, to use Jagex Products, to download and use our client software and to connect to our servers solely to use Jagex Products for non-commercial purposes in accordance with these terms and conditions. The Jagex Products and any associated software are licensed, not sold. Your license confers no title or ownership to the Jagex Products or software.

When setting up an account for a Jagex Product, you may be asked to choose a username. You must not choose a username that infringes the rights of any third party, impersonates Jagex staff or other users, which is deliberately confusing, offensive, racist, obscene, hurtful, unlawful or otherwise inappropriate or which breaches the username requirements specified on the website or in the rules of the Jagex Product. We reserve the right to make such assessment in our sole discretion, change any username for any reason or take such other action as we believe appropriate.

You agree to keep your password safe at all times and not to disclose it to any other person. You are responsible for the activities of all persons who use your password to gain access to your account. To help ensure the safety of your password, you must keep your computer free of viruses and other malicious code including Trojans, worms, time bombs, malware and spyware. You must use your password in accordance with the password requirements specified on the website or in the rules of the Jagex Product. Real Jagex staff will never ask you for your password.

If you believe that someone has stolen your password or otherwise gained access to your account, you should submit an account recovery request via the website of the Jagex Product.

8. Intellectual property rights and ownership
Jagex®, RuneScape®, War of Legends®, Ace of Spades® and FunOrb® are registered and/or unregistered trade marks of Jagex Limited in the United Kingdom, the United States and other countries. All third party trade marks are the property of their respective owners.

You must not reverse-engineer, decompile or modify any Jagex Product client software in any way (except to the extent allowed by applicable law). You must not use a modified/customised version of the client software or attempt to copy, transfer or sub-license it. You must not create or provide any other means by which any Jagex Product may be played by others (including, without limitation, replacement or modified client/server software or server emulators). Please note that any such activity may constitute civil wrongs and/or criminal offences, and we reserve the right to take such action as appropriate in the circumstances should we become aware that such offences are being committed.

Materials (including without limit all information, software, data, text, photographs, graphics, sound and video) placed on any Jagex Product by us, or on our behalf, are protected by our (or our business partners/suppliers/advertisers or licensors) copyright and other intellectual property rights. You may not use these materials or any Jagex Product except in accordance with these terms and conditions and for personal (i.e. non-commercial) use only.

All intellectual property or other rights in any game character, account, content, virtual currency and virtual items in the Jagex Products are and will remain the property of Jagex and/or its licensors. You are only granted limited permission (which can be revoked at anytime) to use such content or Jagex Product, subject to and in accordance with these terms and conditions.

NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY HEREIN, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU SHALL HAVE NO OWNERSHIP, TITLE OR OTHER PROPERTY INTEREST IN ANY JAGEX PRODUCT OR ACCOUNT, AND YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ALL RIGHTS IN AND TO AN ACCOUNT ARE AND SHALL FOREVER BE OWNED BY AND INURE TO THE BENEFIT OF JAGEX.

Jagex does not recognise any purported: (a) transfers of virtual items or virtual currency which take place outside the rules of a Jagex Product; (b) transfers of accounts; or (c) sale, gift or trade in the real world of anything that appears or originates in a Jagex Product.

Jagex reserves the right to stop offering a Jagex Product or a particular part of a Jagex Product at any time either permanently or temporarily, at which point any license granted to you to use the Jagex Product or a part thereof will be automatically terminated or suspended. In such event, Jagex shall not be required to provide refunds, benefits or other compensation to users in connection with such discontinued elements of the Jagex Product.

9. Rules
You must comply with the current version of any rules, guidelines, codes of conduct or instructions specified in any Jagex Product including our game rules, the current version of which is linked to here. Any use of a Jagex Product not in accordance with the game rules exceeds the scope of the license granted by these terms and conditions and is prohibited.

10. User Content
You will comply with and be bound by the policies and rules of a Jagex Product relating to User Content, including our content standards policy below.

We reserve the right without notice or refund to record, suspend, remove or delete User Content or to disclose to the relevant authorities any User Content if: (a) it is the subject of a complaint; (b) if we consider that it breaches our terms and conditions (including our content standards policy) or the rules of a Jagex Product; (c) if we consider that such steps are necessary to protect us or others; (d) a criminal act or civil wrong has been committed; or (e) we are required to do so by law or an appropriate authority.

If you wish to notify Jagex of an allegedly defamatory statement contained on this website or you believe that material has been dealt with in a way which constitutes infringement of your intellectual property rights, please write to our registered office above stating the following:

1. Your contact details, including your full name, player name (if applicable), your postal address, telephone number and email address.
  2. The full details of the material complained about and the reasons for the complaint.
  3. The exact and full url where you found the material.
  4. If the request relates to copyright, provide proof that you are the rights holder and a statement that, under penalty of perjury, you are the rights holder [or an authorised representative].
Please mark the letter for the attention of the “Customer Support Infringement Team” and ensure the letter is signed and dated.

You have the ability to remove content which you have posted on a Jagex Product forum. This can be done through the editing features within the Jagex Product. If you would like assistance with this, please contact Jagex via the customer support section of the website. You should be aware that removing content from public display may not ensure the complete or comprehensive deletion of the posted content.

11. Content standards policy
This content standards policy sets out our requirements which apply to your User Content. This policy applies in addition to web page specific User Content policies, such as any policies on forum posts, in-game chat and private messaging or other policies on our websites from time to time.

In addition to agreeing to comply with the letter of this policy, you also undertake to comply with the spirit behind it. You must not encourage or assist any other user to breach this policy. You are solely responsible for your User Content including any User Content you place on any wiki or forum.

sorry its runsacpes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back