Wi-Fi Trades GH's Made-to-Order Pokémon Trading, Cloning, and Breeding Center, 5IV's, HA's, Shinies, and more! -

Balrog

Aspiring Trainer
Galaxy Hunter said:
Balrog said:
Hi!, i registered in the forums because of your shop xD, i have 2 questions, 1st, i saw you ev train pokemon you breed for people, but would you ev train one of my pokes? i don't really know how to do it right, and it would help me a lot, and second, do you clone pokemon???

The pokemon i would like you to clone and then ev train is my shiny rhyhorn, it has 5 perfect ivs, so i wanted to make it competitive, with these evs:

EVs
212 HP 44 Atk 252 Def

and if possible, this moves when it lvls up (i will take care of the tm)
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- stone edge
- Ice Punch

i can offer many things, would you be interested on a Bold HA Eevee with Wish and the Ivs (31/31/31/X/31/31)???

Hey Balrog! I'm flattered you registered just because of my thread :D

Anyways, EV training your Rhyhorn will be no trouble at all, I could also level it up to a certain level if you want, and the moves wouldn't be problem.

As for in return, being able to keep a clone for myself would be enough, is that agreeable?
Also: would you like a collateral shiny while I train it for peace of mind?

:p your shop offers a lot of interesting things :3,
and about the rhyhorn, that would be awesome, maybe lvl 50???, the level you can is fine :p, and sure, you can keep a clone for yourself ^^, (by the way, can you get a clone of the rhyhorn before trained for me too?, i would like to have an untrained rhyhorn besides of the competitive :) ) And there is no need to give me anything :), ev training my poke makes my life a lot easier, so thank you xD

My fc is: 1461-6440-2392, what is yours??

thanks a lot ^^

Balrog

Aspiring Trainer
Galaxy Hunter said:
Use; 3239-2847-9694, IGN: Robert

I can't get on for several hours though... How long will you be available?

well, i won't be able today, as i am studying for the exams, and tomorrow i will go to study on my friends house, maybe the wednesday? or if you prefer in the weekend :)

Galaxy Hunter

Shiny Mega Quest!
Balrog said:
Galaxy Hunter said:
Use; 3239-2847-9694, IGN: Robert

I can't get on for several hours though... How long will you be available?

well, i won't be able today, as i am studying for the exams, and tomorrow i will go to study on my friends house, maybe the wednesday? or if you prefer in the weekend :)

I'll be available on Wednesday, send me a PM when you're available

Balrog

Aspiring Trainer
Galaxy Hunter said:
Balrog said:

I'll be available on Wednesday, send me a PM when you're available

i added you and i am online now, i will be for a little time, i had a tough day :/, if you can't today, i can wait till friday :), i am sorry, the studying took more than what i had thought :p

Galaxy Hunter

Shiny Mega Quest!
No problem, I'll get back on when he's ready!

Ok, so Rhyhorn is trained. Problem: Ninetendo in their infinite wisdom has scheduled a server update in the middle of Wonder Trade Wednesday of all things. I won't be able to get back on for 45 minutes, but I can trade you then.

PS: make sure you update your system and/or game too, they released another update now too.

Balrog

Aspiring Trainer
Galaxy Hunter said:

Ok, so Rhyhorn is trained. Problem: Ninetendo in their infinite wisdom has scheduled a server update in the middle of Wonder Trade Wednesday of all things. I won't be able to get back on for 45 minutes, but I can trade you then.

PS: make sure you update your system and/or game too, they released another update now too.

wow that is really fast xD, i thought you would last at least 3 days xD, i'm online now if you want to trade :), so you have the trained one or the clones too?? there's no hurry if you don't have them yet ^^

Galaxy Hunter

Shiny Mega Quest!
Balrog said:
Galaxy Hunter said:

wow that is really fast xD, i thought you would last at least 3 days xD, i'm online now if you want to trade :), so you have the trained one or the clones too?? there's no hurry if you don't have them yet ^^

I have:
One trained Rhydon (it evolved) fully battle-ready
One untrained Rhyhorn clone
Ready to trade. Is there anything I've missed?