Wi-Fi Trades GH's Made-to-Order Pokémon Trading, Cloning, and Breeding Center, 5IV's, HA's, Shinies, and more! -

ilovecommas said:
Galaxy Hunter said:
Sure thing, give me a day or so to get them ready. I'll take the HA Pachirisu with Egg Moves and the Charmander. Thanks!

Deal!

I got your Pokemon ready, let me know when you can trade.

Binx345: I got the Nincada Cloned, when do you want it?

King Xerneas: Could I get a clone of your Shiny HA Feebas and Shiny HA Talonflame for those two? Let me know!

I pretty much read and reread the first post and admittedly I am extremely nervous to ask butttttt... Do you think you could help me get a hold of a pair of Buneary, one male and one female? I don't ask for anything else like moves or natures, just looking to have a breeding pair to do with later.

I'm really new to trading or even actively participating in the Pokemon community, so please bear with me and I'll let you decide what I should try to give back in return (for I have no idea what would be considered "fair" seeing that I can't get a Buneary in the wild on X.)

King Xerneas said:
Works with me! By any chance could I get the Togepi named Pesky Dust?

Maybe, I can't remember if I hatched it on my Y version or not... My Y version was broken several months ago, although I had most of my team and all of my shinies placed safely in Bank beforehand. Let me check and I'll get back to you.

Electric Piilot:

Sure thing, I'll even breed you a pair from my Battle-Ready Diggersby so they'll have good IV's. This'll be on the house!

King Xerneas said:
If you can't name it its fine by me. Just wondering since it was labeled so.

It was at the time I posted, I haven't updated that part. But it looks like I can! So give me a day or so and I'll have it ready for you!

ElectricPiilot:

No problem, when do you want to trade?

Thank you again! ;~;
Not sure if my thing is fooling with me or not because nnnng error messages.

Just gonna.
Drop my friend code here anyways because it's not like those are meant to be kept secret anyhow.
4184-2850-0371

Hey, I'm interested in an HA Spiritomb and HA Pinsir. Perfect IVs/Natures aren't needed, just the pokes.

I don't have a trade thread (nor the time to maintain & breed for one) but are there any pokes you want in particular? I have a quite a few things lying about and if you give me a few ideas as to what you're looking for I'd hope we could make an agreement. :)

Perfect_Shot said:
Hey, I'm interested in an HA Spiritomb and HA Pinsir. Perfect IVs/Natures aren't needed, just the pokes.

I don't have a trade thread (nor the time to maintain & breed for one) but are there any pokes you want in particular? I have a quite a few things lying about and if you give me a few ideas as to what you're looking for I'd hope we could make an agreement. :)

Sure thing! Sorry for the late reply, but if you still need them I can have a couple bred quickly. Do you have any rare ball female Pokemon? Those would be Pokemon captured in a rare Poke Ball, such as those from Kurt in Heartgold/Soulsilver, or Dream Ball HA Pokemon?

Galaxy Hunter said:
Sure thing! Sorry for the late reply, but if you still need them I can have a couple bred quickly. Do you have any rare ball female Pokemon? Those would be Pokemon captured in a rare Poke Ball, such as those from Kurt in Heartgold/Soulsilver, or Dream Ball HA Pokemon?

I have a Moon Ball female Misdreavus (4 IV but could be easily bred up to 5) but other than that, no I don't seem to have others :(

I do have a working HG cartridge, so if you want other Pokemon in specific balls nothing stops me from catching them there and bringing them up to OR and breeding them to 5 IV.

Perfect_Shot said:
Galaxy Hunter said:

I have a Moon Ball female Misdreavus (4 IV but could be easily bred up to 5) but other than that, no I don't seem to have others :(

I do have a working HG cartridge, so if you want other Pokemon in specific balls nothing stops me from catching them there and bringing them up to OR and breeding them to 5 IV.

I already have moon ball Misdreavus... How about a female Lure Ball Shellder, and a female Heavy Ball Marril. IV's don't matter, just the Pokemon.

Galaxy Hunter said:
I already have moon ball Misdreavus... How about a female Lure Ball Shellder, and a female Heavy Ball Marril. IV's don't matter, just the Pokemon.

I could do that for you.

I shouldn't really be too long, since I have a few other things to do but once I'm ready I'll post again. Thanks!

Hi!, i registered in the forums because of your shop xD, i have 2 questions, 1st, i saw you ev train pokemon you breed for people, but would you ev train one of my pokes? i don't really know how to do it right, and it would help me a lot, and second, do you clone pokemon???

The pokemon i would like you to clone and then ev train is my shiny rhyhorn, it has 5 perfect ivs, so i wanted to make it competitive, with these evs:

EVs
212 HP 44 Atk 252 Def

and if possible, this moves when it lvls up (i will take care of the tm)
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- stone edge
- Ice Punch

i can offer many things, would you be interested on a Bold HA Eevee with Wish and the Ivs (31/31/31/X/31/31)???

Balrog said:
Hi!, i registered in the forums because of your shop xD, i have 2 questions, 1st, i saw you ev train pokemon you breed for people, but would you ev train one of my pokes? i don't really know how to do it right, and it would help me a lot, and second, do you clone pokemon???

The pokemon i would like you to clone and then ev train is my shiny rhyhorn, it has 5 perfect ivs, so i wanted to make it competitive, with these evs:

EVs
212 HP 44 Atk 252 Def

and if possible, this moves when it lvls up (i will take care of the tm)
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- stone edge
- Ice Punch

i can offer many things, would you be interested on a Bold HA Eevee with Wish and the Ivs (31/31/31/X/31/31)???

Hey Balrog! I'm flattered you registered just because of my thread :D

Anyways, EV training your Rhyhorn will be no trouble at all, I could also level it up to a certain level if you want, and the moves wouldn't be problem.

As for in return, being able to keep a clone for myself would be enough, is that agreeable?
Also: would you like a collateral shiny while I train it for peace of mind?

Back