PokéBeach Create-A-Card: March 2015 - I Choose You! — Results!

RE: PokéBeach Create-A-Card: March 2015 - I Choose You!

You know, I'm pretty proud of my Stunfisk. I'm going to stick with my first entry.

If you want some thematic guidance so you don't get option paralysis, this round is about you. Last round was about other members, this time you get to put yourself in the spotlight. This doesn't (necessarily) mean owner's Pokémon, but this does mean I expect to see a Pokémon you would gladly have as the main Pokémon of your team when going on an adventure. For example, for this round I would pick something like Venomoth, Parasect, or Mew (coincidentally, I've created cards for these in previous rounds). It'd be hard for me to justify picking Stunfisk or any other Pokémon with a score of 6 or less on my personal rankings. This also means you can't do Team Aqua Pokémon or something similar this round. The last few rounds have been a bit restrictive, so this time you get a bit more freedom.

PokeBoss123 said:
Wait... you don't have to use one of those Pokemon? GAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :p
I find it amazing that you just went ahead and picked Stunfisk without verifying or anything. I've changed the wording slightly, since it could indeed be interpreted the way you did.

*Facepalm*

I was just providing examples! :p

lol, don't include my first entry :p Also, can I do a special mechanic for my entry? Example: Shining Pokemon

Here's my new entry!
[Basic] Shining Snorlax HP140 - Colorless
snorlax.gif

NO. 143, Sleeping Pokémon, Height: 6'11", Weight: 1014.1 lbs.

Ability Buffet & Nap
Once during your turn (before you attack), you may attach a Basic Energy card from your hand to this Pokémon. If you do, flip 2 coins. If both are tails, this Pokémon is now Asleep.

[C][C][C]
Devour 40x
Discard all Basic Energy cards attached to this Pokémon. This attack does 40 damage times the number of Energy cards you discarded.

[Shining Pokémon Rule] You can't have more than 2 Shining Snorlax in your deck. You can't have more than 1 Shining Snorlax in play at the same time.

Weakness: [F] x2
Resistance: [P] -20
Retreat: [C][C][C][C]
Promo 2​

Put me on the list for text-based card creation. I hope to not pull out and send in a card this time around.

In for text-based!
I'll do [W] Arceus

Image based for me.

In for text, I guess.

My entry! :D
[Stage 2] Garchomp HP180 [N]
[Δ Speed] Once during your turn (before your attack), you may play this card from your hand to evolve 1 of your Gible or Gabite even if that Pokémon was put into play this turn or if it's your first turn.
garchomp.gif

NO.445 Mach Pokémon HT:6'03'' WT:209.4 lbs

14e49jm.jpg
Champion's Vigilance
Prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to any of your Basic or Stage 1 Pokémon (excluding Pokémon-EX) by your opponent's Pokémon-EX.
[W][F][C] Champion's Secret Strike 100
Discard an Energy attached to this Pokémon. Then, discard one of your opponent's Pokémon-EX and all cards attached to it.

Weakness: [Y]x2
Resistance: -
Retreat Cost: -
It flies at speeds equal to a jet fighter plane. It never allows its prey to escape.

Was debating... But I'll go ahead and enter text-based. I think this round could be fun.

I would like to join text-based if there is still a spot open.

Didn't see this get put up. I'll be rolling for image again. I've been having a few ideas for Pokemon I want to draw.

Back