XY Wonder Trade Stories

After breeding some 5iv Larvitars I began wonder trading them and after 3 trades I got 6iv shiny Ditto.
Hacked but you know.. its a Ditto. It happened day after I wonder traded one of my cloned Shiny Scizor just for fun. Kind of wished the wonder trade was Shiny Scizor-Shiny Ditto. That could be so cool lol.
Anyway I consider every wonder trade good because even if you get Magikarp you still earned some Pokemiles

So far I'm just getting scrap but it something nice to get Pokemon from foreign country..
so far i got 3 from japan and 1 from french

I just start playing this 2 days ago

Kicking a dead horse right here but I got a shiny Pinsir nicknamed Mr Krabs from WT. It's my second shiny WT after my event Giritina. Thanks to Austin for trading it and Smogon for being the OT!

I just got a Diancie from WT. I'm not hunting for perfect IV for most pokemon for collection but I do like having a collection of pokemon from different player across the language. I didn't even checked yet who gave away the Diancie

Between Y and Omega Ruby I got 10 shinies whcih are Ho-Oh, Whismur, Eevee(6IVs), Lapras(6IVs), 2 Delibird, Deerling(6IVS), Mightyena(6IVs), Fennekin(6IVs), Vanilluxe.

I recently traded away 2 boxes full of cloned shiny Magikarp. Here are some things of interest I got

-5 Scythers (4 of them were at level 1, this is the highest amount I have gotten of any Pokemon)
-4 Zigzagoons, Wurmples, Froakies, and Pidgeys
-5iv Ghastly and Fletchling
-a level 50 Cranidos
-My highest level Pokemon was a level 98 Greninja from the OT of Taco.
-1 Shiny, it was a level 1 Croagunk from the OT of Cassidy.

This happened a while ago, but I figure I should talk about it. In Alpha Sapphire, I decided to do a few Wonder Trades a little bit before the Mauville Gym. I ended up getting a Shiny Buneary, which ended up on my final team for the Elite Four as a Lopunny.

Recently I sent out these babies http://m.imgur.com/a/mBJZj , 3 whole boxes of them! (Yes they were MM'd and Yes they were cloned)

Aaaaaand I got this. http://imgur.com/a/0tLrN (P.s some photos uploaded twice! Sorry!)

I managed to get a shiny Kyogre yesterday, I registered it in my dex (along with the primal form), and wondertraded it away. I bet I made somebodys day :D
I think it was hacked (6iv and no memories), which is also a reason behind me trading it away

I got a shiny jolly technician battle ready breloom with scarf and 6IVs. 100% sure it is hacked but I have no idea how to tell, either way it was cool lol.

A bit ago I started with a froakie and got a REAL LEVEL 100 PERFECT IVS SHINY FEMALE SOLAR POWER CHARIZARD, ridiculous right?

It2Zoroark said:
I got a shiny jolly technician battle ready breloom with scarf and 6IVs. 100% sure it is hacked but I have no idea how to tell, either way it was cool lol.

Try to play on battle spot with it
If It says their is something wrong with your team ten it's hacked

Last night I dumped about 240 Jolly, 5IV Buneary into Wonder Trade. They had 4 Egg Moves and a mix of all three abilities, since they were Breedjects from my shiny, HA Buneary hunt (still going). While I did get a bunch of crap, there were some diamonds in the rough (although one turned out to be radioactive, see the list).

Shiny Jirachi (1st Box?!) with an INCREDIBLY profane nickname. I promptly released it.
Shiny level 100 Braviary holding a Lucky egg, 6IV, and EV-trained. 100% a hack, but I still love it.
Cresselia, non-competitive stats, nicknamed 'Cres2IMPRESS'. I got a good laugh out of that one, and traded it on to someone else.
Shiny Eevee, level 1, HA, good IV's, holding a fire stone, 4 Egg Moves, and nicknamed 'GrimReaper'. I kept this one.

Also, I recently got a shiny, BR Chendelure, shiny Dragalge, and a shiny Deoxys. Wonder Trade has been good to me.

I feel like I know that Jirachi's nickname if it can be abbreviated as E.N. and the last letter is "r". No it's not mine.

The only noteworthy thing I've gotten that I remember is a shiny Azelf. I gave it to someone because I was going to restart that cartridge and iirc its nature or IV's were bad or something.

Cinesra said:
I feel like I know that Jirachi's nickname if it can be abbreviated as E.N. and the last letter is "r". No it's not mine.

The only noteworthy thing I've gotten that I remember is a shiny Azelf. I gave it to someone because I was going to restart that cartridge and iirc its nature or IV's were bad or something.

Bingo on the name. And I shortly thereafter found about the disturbing naming trend for shiny Jirachi...

I've got three Conkeldurrs out of maybe a hundred Wonder Trades. All of them were from the early X/Y days (first month), all of them within the 50-70 Level range. The first one got a, "Oh, cool!" The second a, "Wow, what are the odds?" The third received nothing but laughter. Poor guy.

How can people say wonder trading stinks? I Just got a legit shiny cresselia. And i was just posting this and got a legit level 100 starmie. That is 4 shiny and three level 100!

EDIT: Forgot to put the starmie was shiny.

Razerd said:
How can people say wonder trading stinks? I Just got a legit shiny cresselia. And i was just posting this and got a legit level 100 starmie. That is 4 shiny and three level 100!

EDIT: Forgot to put the starmie was shiny.

For every shiny cresselia, there are 5 other people who get Bidoofs :p

Back