Introduce Yourself!

Hey guys!:D
I am nachos10 and I love playing TCG. I am planning to go competitive after I build my deck. I found out about this site through a google search. I joined this forum because I need some advice on constructing decks.
Cheers!

Hello
I have been looking and reading post from users on this site and I wanted in on the fun! :)
I love playing Pokemon, video games, and programing on the computer.
Hope to talk to you guys soon!

Hey,

I'm destinymaster (as you can tell), and I was into pokemon years ago, but just recently got into the competitive side of the card game. Im planning on attending my first regional in May with some friends and was hoping this site can help e prepare. I found this site by searching the web for good pokemon sites, and the forum provides awesome info that has helped me greatly thus far. I look forward to talking to everyone. Thanks

Got back into the games since Black and White, and I have just been nose deep in Pokemon since (picked up my copy of AS last month). I joined PokemonBeach so I could catch 'em all ( or get reasonably close) and help others do the same.

Feel free to PM me if you want dat friend code / wanna see whats in your safari / have ANY other questions you wanna ask me; I don't check my stuff every day, BUT I willl make it a point to do so on Sundays between Noon and 1 PM (Central Time)

Getting back into the Trading Card Game now that I see that one of my favorite Pokemon (Gardevoir ) is stronger than ever. Interested in the fairy arch-type altogether!

Played Garchomp for a while but after it was rotated out I lost interest in Pokemon for a while as it was my favorite deck and the stronger arch-type's at the time didn't really interest me.

Hello everyone. I'm 18, and my name is Jordan.
I have been a pokemon fan since I was three years old!
I joined this site to trade cards with other collectors,
I have recently got back into collecting pokemon cards, and I would love to know any tips you guys have for a new collector.
And yes I LOVE scyther!
I hope to make many friendships across this community! :p

Hi its Dark Soul, I want to join this forum to get cards i need. I have recently been trying to complete some pokemon sets. Maybe you guys could help me. I heard of this forum on youtube so i checked it out. You might not like the cards i have but hopefully we can trade. And soon I can see some offers. Love pokemon forever! :p

Hi guys. I'm Mivin, but my real name is Lagan. I'm 13 and I came here to trade. I hope I have a good time here! :D

Hi everybody, I wanted to start the PTCG and as most german forums are rather quiet I thought I would join this site, which seems a bit more active :)

Hello, I'm not having any income right now, (since I'm a teen) , so I play Pokemon TCG, so I'm here just to look at a few popular decks, and maybe trade! ^-^

Hello I'm going to go by Ms. Tron on here. I enjoy the pokemon games and am always on the look out for things I want and I'd be glad to help anyone out on obtaining a member for their team. I'm currently on the hunt for rare berries and certain HA pokemon.

That pretty much sums it up for me. Oh and I like the occasional battle here and there. :D

Hey guys. My name (or username) is CardShoppee :)
I joined because I've loved Pokemon since I was a little kid my first Pokemon game being Pokemon Silver Japanese Version....which was weird since I don't know any Japanese haha. Anyways I've been playing Pokemon games since then and recently got into collecting Pokemon cards so i decided to join to keep up with the lates PokeNews. I like posting pack opening videos on YouTube as well as watching other users upload Pokemon booster pack openings. And I've recently been working on a website to sell Pokemon booster packs, so far the site is pretty small since it doesn't have that much inventory but I'm hoping to keep investing and hopefully by this time next year my website will be one of the top selling Pokemon card/booster pack websites. hehe we can all dream can't we :p

Hey guys I'm Jayden and I've been playing Pokémon since I was 8 and have never stopped
I'm joining here because a friend told me to join forums for specific Pokémon I'm looking for and shinfiers and stuff and I came across this website

Hey guys, new here. Been playing pokémon since the original Red/Blue version for the Game Boy. play both the video games and the TCG. I've viewed threads around here before but finally decided to make an account so I can start posing :)

Hello everyone,

I joined this forum because I need guidance on building a pokemon tcg deck, I really want to create an updated 2015 Blastoise themed deck, and I need help from all of you tcg experts.

I like pokemon a lot, both the video games and the tcg.
I also like the anime, but only the first seasons.

I create my own comic books, play video games, card games, I travel a lot and I practice archery.

Nice to meet you all!

Hello everyone :) I've played Pokemon VG and TCG on and off since 1996 (or whenever Pokemon Yellow came out). Hoping to get lots of good advice on whatever decks and strategies I happen to concoct and gain experience as both a builder and as a player.

Back