Aspiring Trainer
As much as I hate her,I think she will.
Misty appeared for a few episodes in Advanced
May appeared for a few episodes in Diamond and Pearl
Dawn appeared for a few episodes in BW
Seems kinda like a tradition.

Skyleaf2000

Resident UB Enthusiast
Why wouldn't she? It makes no sense for all the others to come back and she doesn't. xD
Personally, I hope Cilan will appear as well. But the chances of that are slim to none. xD

Pikachu6319

Scooby
I have no doubt that Iris will come back for at least one episode. I just hopes she comes back with a new Pokemon or two, or even evolutions.

It is a tradition as far as I'm concerned, though I suppose not an official one.

Cilan coming back isn't as certain. We never saw Brock throughout the BW run, just in a post BW Japanese special that never hit America. Aside from a few background things we never saw Tracey. And Max never made a comeback at all, even during May's return.

I have to say in some ways I'd like to see all the girls make a return for a bit, if for no other reason than to show off some mega evolution. Iris aside each of the preceeding girls have at least one Pokemon capable of mega evolution, though Dawn's Buneary would have to evolve to Lopunny first.. As numerous as these things are getting (not to mention Ash already has three Pokemon capable now of this) I wouldn't be surprised to see mega evolutions being shown more in the anime even for main characters.

Skyleaf2000

Resident UB Enthusiast
Pikachu6319 said:
I have no doubt that Iris will come back for at least one episode. I just hopes she comes back with a new Pokemon or two, or even evolutions.

It is a tradition as far as I'm concerned, though I suppose not an official one.

Cilan coming back isn't as certain. We never saw Brock throughout the BW run, just in a post BW Japanese special that never hit America. Aside from a few background things we never saw Tracey. And Max never made a comeback at all, even during May's return.

I have to say in some ways I'd like to see all the girls make a return for a bit, if for no other reason than to show off some mega evolution. Iris aside each of the preceeding girls have at least one Pokemon capable of mega evolution, though Dawn's Buneary would have to evolve to Lopunny first.. As numerous as these things are getting (not to mention Ash already has three Pokemon capable now of this) I wouldn't be surprised to see mega evolutions being shown more in the anime even for main characters.

I kinda hope he won't get Mega Evolution. Or he will, and then decide not to use it. I dunno why, maybe it's just me.

As for Iris getting new Pokemon, it's confirmed she has a Gible. Maybe it will evolve when she returns.
[/size]
Whyyyyy Pokemon, whyyyy won't you bring Brock and Cilan back... WHYYYYYYY!!!!

Pikachu6319

Scooby
I already knew about Gible. But we won't see that capture episode anymore than we saw Dawn's Cyndaquil evolve to Quilava before her guest star return. If/when Iris returns as far as most american viewers will be concerned Gible will just come out of nowhere.

I'd like to see Ash use mega evolution, but I would say it would be a sparing use, only during gym battles or major challenges like league battles. Not something that would be seen every episode or two.

Brock could have a Mega Steelix.

precita

Aspiring Trainer
Brock didn't appear in BW probably because he had been on the show for so long...what else was there to do with him? We have 600 episodes of Brock pretty much doing the same thing over and over again, you could tell the writers were very bored with him in DP and probably regretted bringing him back again.

Cilan on the other hand was a new character, I can see him and Iris appearing together during a cameo.

Also, its too bad May won't appear again because of the Hoenn remakes. I would have liked to see her new design animated in the regular anime style.

Klonoahedgehog

Ace Trainer
precita said:
Also, its too bad May won't appear again because of the Hoenn remakes. I would have liked to see her new design animated in the regular anime style.

Yeah i really wanted to see that.

Skyleaf2000

Resident UB Enthusiast
pikachu6319 said:
Iris aside each of the preceeding girls have at least one Pokemon capable of mega evolution, though Dawn's Buneary would have to evolve to Lopunny first..
And Iris's Gible could evolve too, so all of the girls have one. :D

precita said:
Cilan on the other hand was a new character, I can see him and Iris appearing together during a cameo.
Please oh please oh please....

pikachu6319 said:
Brock could have a Mega Steelix.
Oh my goodness. Yes. This is yes.

MeowthFan

Aspiring Trainer
I Im Sure she will come back think about it misty appred in advence may in dp and dawn in bw so iris is next