ORAS Strange Souvenirs and ORAS

godzilla41

https://www.facebook.com/planetscizor
Remember the HYPE when we found out that Strange Souvenir was given to you by that traveler if you talked to be straight for couple of days. Did anyone find any relationship with Strange Souvenir and ORAS?

TokenDuelist

YGO TCG is Cheaper. Fight me.
Well there was a new region hinted by another NPC.

Maybe it's what our last Gen 6 game will be?

pikablu29

Human Delibird
I've been walking around with mine on me in AS in hopes maybe something will trigger or w/e. It has intrigued me since X&Y

Klonoahedgehog

Ace Trainer
It's still a mystery as far as i can tell, then again i haven't had a chance to put the item in AS so i wouldn't know.

pikablu29

Human Delibird
Equinox said:
Were do you get the Strange Souvenir in ORAS at?

As far as I know, the item can only be obtained in X&Y after speaking with the backpacker in the hotels throughout the region. I made a Pokémon hold it and traded it over to my AS game (normal wifi trade) to see if anything happened with it. So far nothing. Serebii has it in ORAS item dex with a description but there's still no known use for it.

ilovecommas

Cute Trainer
People keep saying they think it will trigger something with Rayquaza, but I would think if that were true someone would have figured something out by now right? Anyone heard anything? Everything I was able to google on this topic is from before OARS were released so people were still unsure if this connection would be true.

It would appear this item may have a tie in with an unreleased game and new region... I just think if it had anything to do with OARS someone would have triggered something by now.