Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U

Uh why would that be? Also what are the unlocked things besides secret characters?:)

Stages, songs, moves, equipment, trophies, mii hats, mii outfits, and images to be used in your online profile.

Aw man they made sound test to be unlocked yet again? Why after all these years?:)

The sound test. You know where you can listen to all the sounds and music of the game? That is what it was called in Smash 1 and 2 anyway. I don't know why they have not made it a permanent menu yet rather than having to unlock it over and over and over and over yet again. So annoying to keep repeating the same secret menu unlocks again and again x4.:)

The Sound Test is available by default in Super Smash Bros 4. You can unlock additional songs for the sound test by doing various things in the game, but the feature itself is not locked.

Oh ok so now we have to unlock virtually every song instead? Why not just make it so everything is already there. I always found this part very annoying because not only is it annoying to do that now but we already bought the game so why not just have everything there without haveing to go through hoops to have everything unlocked? It is just music after all so why make it all hiidden?:) Why hide something when it is already in the game?:)

xxashxx said:
Oh ok so now we have to unlock virtually every song instead? Why not just make it so everything is already there. I always found this part very annoying because not only is it annoying to do that now but we already bought the game so why not just have everything there without haveing to go through hoops to have everything unlocked? It is just music after all so why make it all hiidden?:) Why hide something when it is already in the game?:)

Nah, not virtually every song, just bonus songs. Like, if you unlock a certain stage that has its own music, then you get that stage's special music added to the Sound Test too.
And then there's Kirby's sound clips for when it's copying characters; all Kirby-copy voice clips are unlocked after you've unlocked all the hidden characters. Little stuff like that. 99% of the Sound Test is there by default, just like it was in Brawl.

While yeah, having unlockables in so much of the game is kinda lame (it's a nasty way to add replay value with little effort on the developer's behalf) I think the way they've got it in SSB4 is pretty decent though - casual players won't miss out on much because of how much is unlocked right from the start.

Yay! I just got the CD and DLC offer on my Club Nintendo!! I had to call after an e-mail kept telling me to send them my 3DS serial number in the same message each time I sent it, but the lady was so nice!! Omg I wish I could hug her! Gotta love Nintendo customer support! :D

Are secret characters easy to unlock like in Melee where you can set it to 1 life and fall off the stage on purpose like I did to get all of them?:)

I'd say its easy to unlock the characters - in the 3DS version, I played a bunch of online and versus matches and got everyone that way.

Oh good because I did most things the cheap easy way which is what I like. Is everything else pretty easy or is there hard stuff like getting anything from say the home run contest? That was so annoying in Melee. I have never played Brawl so Melee is my most recent smash game.:)

[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/Gsufs5gDKFg[/video]
So this happened after I recreated a stage from my platformer

I did not catch the glitch? What exactly happened.:)

I didn't see any glitches either.

With that said, I've been messing around with the stage builder. It has a lot of potential, but it feels incomplete. Seems like the game in general, really; as much as I love the Smash series (Melee is one of my top 3 games ever), this game as a whole feels kind of rushed. I wish Nintendo would have taken the time to polish this game a bit more; there are just a lot of little things I've noticed that seem like they were rushed. I'm going to enjoy the game nonetheless, but next time I might skip the inevitable portable version or just wait for the game to go on sale.

I did get a few good stages from the editor though!

I noticed just by looking at the game online and in general that it was rushed. They are going way to quick to properly complete a game now. Just like with the Pokemon games. They are rushing too fast and need to slow down. We need more quality and not quantity.:)

xxashxx said:
I did not catch the glitch? What exactly happened.:)

Lemme upload a 1 on 1 bot match to show it. That's when its more noticeable.

[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/zLgodv1FxZI[/video]
Sorry about my mom and the dogs in the bg

I made a mii fighter of Emmy altava from the Professor Layton games in this game and i've been using her in local and online friend matches.
She's easily the most OP Mii fighter i've made so far. :D

Ok was it the part where the screen froze and a menu popped up? If it is that was weird.:)

Back