Wi-Fi Trades xDkoYx's Trading Centre - {Perfect 5iv HA Unova Starters!!}

RE: xDkoYx's Trading Centre - {Have a Living Dex? Trade me some of them for a 5iv Pokemon!}

xDkoYx said:
Axell Starr said:
I'm interested in a clone of a shiny Skrelp. Let me know if anything you want anything from my list. I've recently updated it.

Actually do you think you could get me 6-10 Dex Wants? Anyone's you can get your hands on!

Working on a living dex myself, I'll see what I have in bank. :3

RE: xDkoYx's Trading Centre - {Now Updated for ORAS!}

Do you want a master ball or rare candy with pokemon for 5iv pokemon ditto -dont care about nature- but I have AS so could you make a exception?

Bump! Added Custom breeding and removing lingering non-needed things!

midniteoriginal said:
Do you have shiny dedenne?

Umm yeah, What do you have to trade for it? Its from the Friend Safari w/ 4 ivs. It has a Rash Nature, Boosting Sp. Atk and downing Sp. Def!

hey looking for infernape & emboar with HA (hidden ability), any level, any gender any nature would do. and im new here soo not sure how this whole thing works.. any help is very much appreciated

ohh and my FC is 2294-5486-4807 and name is sidd

sidd said:
hey looking for infernape & emboar with HA (hidden ability), any level, any gender any nature would do. and im new here soo not sure how this whole thing works.. any help is very much appreciated

ohh and my FC is 2294-5486-4807 and name is sidd

I can get you a HA Chimchar (Which evolves into Infernape eventually) right now.

Unfortunately HA Emboar is unrealeased as of right now but will be released to Japan soon (Japan only. Plz Understand).

yaa HA chimchar wud be great.. wat do u want in return?

sidd said:
yaa HA chimchar wud be great.. wat do u want in return?

Uhh, Not completely sure :p Do you have anything that you would say is a decent trade?

If not don't worry :) If you don't mind out something up on the GTS asking for Male Chimchar (Lvl 1-10). Put the message "Pokebeach" or something similar. Then just tell me what you put up. I'll find it and trade it to you :)

hey i put it up.. thank u sooooooo very much.. ive got couple other requests.. if possible.. ill get u legendaries in exchange or anything good that u want

sidd said:
hey i put it up.. thank u sooooooo very much.. ive got couple other requests.. if possible.. ill get u legendaries in exchange or anything good that u want

Lol, What'd you put up :p

a beldum i think, let me know if ur looking for something in particular.. also i was trying find shiny raquaza and kyogre.. ive got shiny suicune and regigigas.. hope im not being one of those annoying kids.. jus excited.. already got soo many trades on dis site

btw can u still clone pokes?

sidd said:
a beldum i think, let me know if ur looking for something in particular.. also i was trying find shiny raquaza and kyogre.. ive got shiny suicune and regigigas.. hope im not being one of those annoying kids.. jus excited.. already got soo many trades on dis site

btw can u still clone pokes?

Aha, sure. I'll go online now and find it :)

I'm currently not looking for anything as I've been SR for some shiny Legendaries myself. It's fine to be excited! I remember I was as well when I first started here as well, no need to apologise.

I can still clone pokemon but, that will have to cost something in exchange :)

Wow awesome..yayiee best day ever.. and cost for cloning.. how about the pokemon itself...jus kiddin..dont want to depart from event only pokes..thus was asking about it. I jus started a month back soo playing catch up to most people..

sidd said:
Wow awesome..yayiee best day ever.. and cost for cloning.. how about the pokemon itself...jus kiddin..dont want to depart from event only pokes..thus was asking about it. I jus started a month back soo playing catch up to most people..

Looks like someone sniped the beldum. Do you mind putting up a different pokemon?

sure, how about treeko? and my beldum is lv50+

sidd said:
sure, how about treeko? and my beldum is lv50+

Yeah that should be fine. Put up a Treecko and make the chimchar you're looking for male at level 1-10

Looks like someone sniped the treeko too. I just saw it. Let me know when you are online, ill put up another pokemon, or perhaps we could trade, make it simple

Back