Wi-Fi Trades xDkoYx's Trading Centre - {Perfect 5iv HA Unova Starters!!}

RE: xDkoYx's Trading Centre - {Have a Living Dex? Trade me some of them for a 5iv Pokemon!}

25 - 35 dex wants for 5 dex wants? Just confirming. It's probably easier for me to breed one 5iv dex want for each dex want I'll receive. Is that an acceptable offer? Also, what are your dex wants?

RE: xDkoYx's Trading Centre - {Have a Living Dex? Trade me some of them for a 5iv Pokemon!}

Axell Starr said:
25 - 35 dex wants for 5 dex wants? Just confirming. It's probably easier for me to breed one 5iv dex want for each dex want I'll receive. Is that an acceptable offer? Also, what are your dex wants?

Ah, sorry i misunderstood. I thought you wanted those in 5iv. Ill get you those for free. All i ask is time :D

Sorry for the misunderstanding :)

xDkoYx said:
Axell Starr said:

Ah, sorry i misunderstood. I thought you wanted those in 5iv. Ill get you those for free. All i ask is time :D

Sorry for the misunderstanding :)

No it's alright. =] Take as much time as you need. I don't mind filling up a few entries in your dex if you'd like. Just that I didn't we you dex wants in your master post.

Edit: The ones I still need on what I asked for are Shellos, Bronzor, and Seedot.

Are the Carvanah and Cacnea happen to have thier HA?

hey for completing your pokedex I have bayleaf, geodude and solosis ( the pokemon before duosion) I just really need a Tyranitarite.

hey, could I have a mawilite? do you have one???

tyranitarite toooo

I don't undestand the IV thing :D So I am just going to ask you if you have a shiny stone, a sun stone or a dusk stone that I really need :D

Interested in the following,
5IV Modest Litwick(Only if it has Infiltrator and Heat Wave)
5IV Adamant Scyther(Only if it has Technician)

Hello! I have a few rare berries, lots of heart scales and rare candies.
Are you still interested in these items?

Do you perhaps have a Landorus? If you do, what nature does it have? I want to use it competitively.

Greets,

SimonCookie

Is there anything you might want to trade for your shiny flygon? I have a shiny Mismagius lvl 1 with levitate if it interests you

*Declan Revived this post!*

Hiya! Pokèmon is back and so am I! If you guys want one of my remaining 19 perfect iv pokemon please ask and you shall receive, just remember since this is my leftover stock, these pokemon may not be exactly what you're looking for! Also they will be traded through X and Y so you can transfer them to ORAS!

Anyway, I'm back and this thread should be to, keep in mind, it won't be as active as it once was mostly cause I'm really busy!

I can raise you up a Sewaddle and a Swadloon, if ya want!

raichulover11 said:

Oh man, I'm heaps sorry I forgot to update my dex wants :/ I'll update them right now as I've completed my Pokedex in Y but am going to create a living dex (In Bank)

So thanks for the offer but I don't really need them :D

Edit: GAHHH I'm so sorry, it turns out I do need them :/ Sorry if it's troubble but I would DEFIANTLY appreciate you getting me those two pokemon :D Any Pokemon that I could help with?

RE: xDkoYx's Trading Centre - {Now Updated for ORAS!}

I'm really really really (did I mention 'really'?) interested in your SHINY greninja!
One question though, does it have the Toxic Spikes Egg move? I've been looking all over for one :<

I have a SHINY Lv1 Speed Boost (Jolly) Torchic with the Egg Move Baton Pass. It's IV Spread is 31.31.31.x.31.31
I also have a 5IV Timid Pidgey with the IV Spread 31.x.31.31.31.31

They're both UT

xDkoYx said:
raichulover11 said:

Oh man, I'm heaps sorry I forgot to update my dex wants :/ I'll update them right now as I've completed my Pokedex in Y but am going to create a living dex (In Bank)

Edit: GAHHH I'm so sorry, it turns out I do need them :/ Sorry if it's troubble but I would DEFIANTLY appreciate you getting me those two pokemon :D Any Pokemon that I could help with?
Kay, so could you CML for anything you can get for my dex? I need help completing it. They don't have to be perfect, of shiny, or have any IVs. I'll breed you up a Sewaddle.

raichulover11 said:
xDkoYx said:

Kay, so could you CML for anything you can get for my dex? I need help completing it. They don't have to be perfect, of shiny, or have any IVs. I'll breed you up a Sewaddle.
Also, I could get you a Flaffy, Hoppip, Floatzel and a Weedle, if ya want. You probably don't need 'em though. :rolleyes:

Aika said:
I'm really really really (did I mention 'really'?) interested in your SHINY greninja!
One question though, does it have the Toxic Spikes Egg move? I've been looking all over for one :<

I have a SHINY Lv1 Speed Boost (Jolly) Torchic with the Egg Move Baton Pass. It's IV Spread is 31.31.31.x.31.31
I also have a 5IV Timid Pidgey with the IV Spread 31.x.31.31.31.31

They're both UT

Hey! My Greninja does have Toxic Spikes and id be happy to trade you a (clone, sorry it has been previously cloned) of Greninja for your 5iv Pidgey if it is Shiny. Other than that, unfortunately, I don't see anything else that could interest me :/ Sorry!

I'm interested in a clone of a shiny Skrelp. Let me know if anything you want anything from my list. I've recently updated it.

raichulover11 said:
xDkoYx said:

raichulover11 said:
Also, I could get you a Flaffy, Hoppip, Floatzel and a Weedle, if ya want. You probably don't need 'em though. :rolleyes:

Aha, I just got a Swaddle off the GTS, though I could do with Hoppip, Flaffy and Weedle Please! I'll Edit this when I check your list :D

Axell Starr said:
I'm interested in a clone of a shiny Skrelp. Let me know if anything you want anything from my list. I've recently updated it.

Actually do you think you could get me 6-10 Dex Wants? Anyone's you can get your hands on!

Do you still want the Swadloon? I have practically an unlimited supply.

Back