Wi-Fi Trades SylveonsAndEspurrs Trade Thread - 5IV Breeding + Now Offering Masuda Breeding!

RE: SylveonsAndEspurrs Trade Thread-- New Giveaways!

Hello~
Can you add #4 on HA Chimchar? I can give you an everstone since I have extras of those~

I can pretty much trade anytime I'm online on here.

Sevalbar said:
Hi S&E! Can you add the 3# non HA chimchar please? I can claim everything on friday after 8pm

No problem! ^^
Trade with you on Friday!

soaringtheskies said:
Hello~
Can you add #4 on HA Chimchar? I can give you an everstone since I have extras of those~

I can pretty much trade anytime I'm online on here.

Certainly c:
I wont be able to trade til later tonight though; is that alright?

That's totally fine. My twin sister is playing on the 3DS so I can't really touch it right now xD But just tell me when you're on.

Thank you so much in advance~!

Could I get a few tradebacks? Specifically on the lake trio? I just need their entries. ^^;

Axell Starr said:
Could I get a few tradebacks? Specifically on the lake trio? I just need their entries. ^^;

By the lake trio I am assuming you mean Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf? If that is the case, I do apologize for I do not own those three. They were register trade-backs of my own ;;;

RE: SylveonsAndEspurrs Trade Thread-- The Return!

SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
Friend Code: 2020-1086-8448 (Bug Safari; Butterfree, Masquerain, and Pinsir)
Trainer Name: Kyamay
Time Zone: EST
Times Available: Monday-Friday: Noon to late into the night; probably around midnight
Saturday and Sunday: Anytime; usually on more often at night- average being 5/6-Midnight
Game: Pokemon Y, but does somewhat have access to Pokemon X
Special Note: Feel free to send a Private Message my way if it has been a while since we discussed a trade! I have gotten a large influx of trade requests since I got some non-Kalos Pokemon!

IMPORTANT!
I'm back! However, I cannot breed 5IV Pokemon currently. Only trading for non-IV'd for non-IV'd and Egg Moves for Egg Moves. That is all!

Formatting:
Bolded means- Please Note!/Important
Green means- Low priority/want
Blue means- Medium priority/want
Red means- High priority/want

"Imperfect" 5IV Giveaways!:[/b]
CHECK BACK LATER!

Haves:
MY POKEDEX IS COMPLETE! IF YOU WOULD LIKE SOMETHING SPECIFIC, FEEL FREE TO ASK AND I WILL CHECK TO SEE IF I HAVE IT! THESE ARE ONLY SAMPLES OF WHAT I HAVE
001.png
152.png
252.png
387.png
495.png
650.png

-Every generation's grass starter! [Shell Armor Turtwig]
004.png
155.png
255.png
390.png
498.png
653.png

-Every generation's fire starter! [Speed Boost Torchic, Iron Fist Chimchar, and Magician Fennikin]
007.png
158.png
258.png
393.png
501.png
656.png

-Every generation's water starter! [Defiant Piplup and Protean Froakie]
133.png

-Eevees with various natures in Luxury Balls
679.png

-Adamant Honedge x3
677.png

-Espurrs with Hidden Ability Own Tempo
-Espurrs with Egg Move Trick
577.png

-Solosis with Hidden Ability Regenerator
701.png

-Hawlucha with Hidden Ability Mold Breaker
363.png

-Spheal with Hidden Ability Oblivious
063.png

-Magic Guard Abras [Will breed as desired]
127.png

-Hasty Pinsir with Mold Breaker
566.png

-Naughty Archen at Level One [Hatched from previous breeding job]
564.png

-Impish Tirtouga at Level Twenty [Created via fossil revival]
327.png

-Spindas with Own Tempo ability and Egg Move Trick
115.png

-Mild Japanese Kangaskhan with Early Bird Ability
666-p.png

-Polar Vivillon
410.png
347.png
564.png
140.png
138.png
696.png
142.png
566.png
345.png
698.png
408.png

-Has access to all fossil Pokemon so will breed whatever is desired
023.png

-Ekans bred upon request
276.png

-Taillow bred upon request
147.png

-Dratinis bred upon request

Shinies Available:
**Usually trades Shinies for Shinies but I will usually auto-trade if a legendary is offered. Exceptions for shiny fish!**

*Personal Shiny Rarity Guide! Blue means common and I will gladly trade for other common shinies when offered-- Orange means uncommon and I will often have to think over offers for said shiny-- Red means rare and I will require a rather fantastic offer to consider giving it up*

All shiny fish listed have been chain-fished unless specified!

119.png

-Shiny Female Seaking [Named: Feferi; will change if desired]
550-b.png

-Shiny Blue Basculin
129.png

-Shiny Female Magikarp [Named: Meenah; will change if desired]

Mega Stones Available:
-Medichamite

Haves- Non Kalos Pokemon:
MY POKEDEX IS COMPLETE! IF YOU WOULD LIKE SOMETHING SPECIFIC, FEEL FREE TO ASK AND I WILL CHECK TO SEE IF I HAVE IT! THESE ARE ONLY SAMPLES OF WHAT I HAVE
349.png

-Feebas
052.png

-Meowth
137.png

-Porygon
546.png

-Cottonee
602.png

-Tynamo
287.png

-Slakoth
562.png

-Yamask
592-f.png

-Frillish
554.png

-Darumaka
431.png

-Glameow
456.png

-Finneon
427.png

-Buneary
109.png

-Koffing
019.png

-Rattata
605.png

-Elgyem
200.png

-Misdreavus
401.png

-Kricketot
420.png

-Cherubi
273.png

-Seedot
322.png

-Numel
442.png

-Spiritomb
489.png

-Phione

And more! Please ask and I will gladly let you know if I have it and will breed it post haste!

Friend Safari Pokemon! Ask and I will check to see what I have!

New! Shinies for IV'd Pokemon! Click the spoiler below for details please!
Here is how this works: I love to collect shinies, like most fans of the games. But I lack the patience for the methods of shiny hunting. As such, I will be willing to specifically breed Pokemon for a shiny in return! Rates would go as followed:

Chain fished Shiny Pokemon: 1 (One) 5IV Bred Pokemon
Previous Generation Shiny Pokemon: 2 to 4 and up 5IV Bred Pokemon; depends on rarity and want value of offered shiny
Generation VI [Or hatched in Kalos] Shiny Pokemon: 3 to 4 and up 5IV Bred Pokemon; Depending on the rarity and want value of offered shiny

Services Offered:
-Simple breeding services [Breeding is on a first come-first serve basis] **Please note! I am not a very advanced breeder; I have only just begun to IV breed! Please be patient as I take my time to create your desired Pokemon!**
-Battle Maison Items! I will get whichever item you would like, even Ability Capsules, but please keep in mind it will take me a bit of time
-Y exclusives
-Most, if not all, X exclusives
-252/252/4 EV Training if you'd also like for me to train the Pokemon for you as well [May take time depending on whatever else I am currently doing in game]
-Pokerus!
-Shiny Chain Fishing
-Will nickname upon request!

Themed Pokemon Teams!:
I enjoy making themed teams! I would love suggestions for themed teams and the like! I only have three at the moment, so PM suggestions if you think you have one!

All Steel Team: Secret for that is the team I usually use
Giovanni Team: Nidoking, Rhydon, Golem, Machamp, Tauros, Persian, and Gyarados
Lion King Team: Pyroar, Luxray, Infernape, Archeops, Mamoswine, and Watchog

Hall of Fame Traders!:
Prince Dedenne: Very reasonable and easy to work and trade with; has a large selection of shinies!
King Xerneas: Fair trades and efficient in getting what you request
xDkoYx: Easy to trade with and equally easy to communicate with
Check: Great deals and fair with what is asked for in return for trades

Formatting:
Bolded means- Please Note!/Important
Green means- Low priority/want
Blue means- Medium priority/want
Red means- High priority/want

Wants:
-MALE Nidoran with HA Sheer Force, 5 IVModest Nature, and Transfer Only move Dragon Pulse
-Lucky Eggs
-HA Starters Not Listed
-Hidden Abilities of the following Pokemon:
Analytic Patrat
Poison Touch Grimer
Battle Armor Cubone
Sheer Force Tauros
Sheer Force Female Nidoran [Preferably 5IV with beneficial nature; no patience to breed for this like I am the others]
Unnerve Axew
Harvest Phantump
Gooey Goomy
-Gen VI Shinies
-SHINY FROAKIE; I will breed WHATEVER YOU WISH for one-- I have been trying to get one as a gift for my girlfriend
-Shiny MALE Espurr; capable of being nicknamed HIGHLY preferred (You may have your pick of anything in the list for this)
-Shiny Goomy/Sliggoo/Goodra
-Shiny FEMALE Litleo; capable of being nicknamed HIGHLY preferred
-Shiny Tyrunt
-Shiny Klefki
-Previous Gen Shinies
-Shiny Eevee [Good gravy, I want one extremely bad to turn into a Sylveon. Been trying to Masuda breed one to no avail]
-Shiny Zorua/Zoroark
-Shiny Drowzee
-Shiny MALE Nidoran
-Shiny Pidgey
-Tyranitar's Mega Stone
-Prism and Heart scales
-Monsoon and Ocean Vivillons
-Other hidden abilities
-Ghost, Dark, Steel, and Fairy Friend Safaris
-Anything; just mention it and I'll consider it

Battle Rules:
Before I go into details, I would like to say that I do not battle often, but if one would like to, I will not deny their request. And as such, I would also like to mention that I find myself neither good nor bad; just that I seem to suck most of the time...

Also, I play by neither VGC nor Smogon rules. The following things are what I personally set and believe to be fair

**As well, I am very interested in Multi-Battles and Free-For-Alls!**

I'm now also on Pokemon Showdown! I'm always on as Kyamay!

Banned Pokemon:
All Pokemon that are highly powerful Legendaries which would include -- Arceus, Darkrai, Deoxys [All forms], Dialga, Giratina [Both forms], Groudon, Ho-oh, Kyogre, Kyurem [Normal, Black, and White], Lugia, Mewtwo, Palkia, Rayquaza, Reshiram, Sky Shaymin, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zekrom, and Zygarde

If it is not listed here, it is free game to battle with against me!

Banned Items:
No Pokemon holding the same item as another!

Banned Moves and Abilities:
Abilities- Moody, Sand Veil, and anything that may increase evasion
Moves- All One-Hit KO moves, anything that may lower or raise accuracy or evasion, and the spamming of switch out moves such as U-Turn

The reason for the evasion and accuracy clause for me is that I find it an underhanded tactic and by no means a fair fight [Same for all listed abilities- including Moody due to its random nature]. As for the spamming of switch moves, what fun and strategic value is there to only run the entire match?

Updates/Bumps Mondays or Saturdays

I have a shiny sylveon if you would like that

RE: SylveonsAndEspurrs Trade Thread-- Limited Imperfect 5IV Giveaway [Jolly Corphish with HA and Egg Moves]!

Hey, so I was wondering if you had a Phanpy/Donphan laying around that you'd be willing to trade? Doesn't need IVs or hidden abilities or anything I just need one. Thx!

RE: SylveonsAndEspurrs Trade Thread-- Limited Imperfect 5IV Giveaway [Jolly Corphish with HA and Egg Moves]!

zurikitty13 said:
Hey, so I was wondering if you had a Phanpy/Donphan laying around that you'd be willing to trade? Doesn't need IVs or hidden abilities or anything I just need one. Thx!

If that's the case, I'd be able to breed one pretty quick for I only have the one I believe uwu

Edit: I spaced and forgot I had someone with Phanpy in their Friend Safari. I now got one for you if you'd like c:

RE: SylveonsAndEspurrs Trade Thread

Hi SylveonsAndEspurrs, (love dat username BTW) could I have some leftover Pokemon that you don't need because i'm trying to complete my Pokedex.
If you could I would REALLY appreciate it!! Otherwise I understand. :D

Yo SaE, long time no talk. anyway, I am interested in your shiny Kingdra. I have expanded my list recently and working on making it look nice soon. CML to see if there's anything you want.

raichulover11 said:
Hi SylveonsAndEspurrs, (love dat username BTW) could I have some leftover Pokemon that you don't need because i'm trying to complete my Pokedex.
If you could I would REALLY appreciate it!! Otherwise I understand. :D

It would certainly depend on what you are after! Do let me know what you are searching for and I'd see what I could do ;u;
EDIT: As well, I'm interested in your Shiny Skiddo if there's something else on my list you were interested in c:

Axell Starr said:
Yo SaE, long time no talk. anyway, I am interested in your shiny Kingdra. I have expanded my list recently and working on making it look nice soon. CML to see if there's anything you want.

Oh goodness, I'm mostly interested in the Shiny Marowak, but I am unsure if you would find that fair ;;
If not, it's completely understandable c:

Hey! If you're cool with a cloned Shiny Frokie, I got you!

Frokie (Not Nicknameable) Shiny
Lvl 5 (Leleved up using rare candies)
No Evs
31/x/31/31/31/31
Protean

SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
It would certainly depend on what you are after! Do let me know what you are searching for and I'd see what I could do ;u;
EDIT: As well, I'm interested in your Shiny Skiddo if there's something else on my list you were interested in c:

Well, I don't need any IVs, so I just need to get that shiny charm. could you do a couple of pokes that aren't in kalos? (ex. meowth and buneary)

As for the shiny Skiddo, I think I'll pass. It's one of my favorites. :)

Back