ORAS ORAS Progress Updates

Ice Espeon

_____________________________________hi
You can use this thread for discussing your progress in Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. This can be things like your Gym Leader fights, Contests or even what Pokémon you were able to get through the DexNav. Remember that posts need to be detailed rather than just making your entire post something like 'I beat Roxanne' as it is difficult for discussion to branch out from this.

Also, we would ask that you use spoiler tags for any key story/plot points to avoid people finding out about them before they get to that point.

You can create spoiler tags with the following code:

Code:
[spoiler]Insert text here.[/spoiler]

Would appear as:

Insert text here.

Seven is a Color

Spinda Doctors
I've been catching legendaries and doing contests. I'm doing coolness contests with Absol, and I've gotten to Hyper Rank. I was wondering something, though. How will I know when I max out a contest stat? I assumed it would notify me, but I've been feeding Absol Red Pokeblock+s and its coolness doesn't seem to be going up when I look at the chart. But I have no way of knowing, because I was never told if it was maxed out or not.

Tidalpulse

Blub! Blub-ub!
Just beaten the Pokemon League with my besties; Tentacruel, Crawdaunt, Seadra, Walrein, Thalassa (Milotic), and Swampert. It was a smooth ride. Actually, everything was a smooth ride. It's not like my pokemon outleveled everyone else, everything was super easy especially Norman. I though he will give me a hard time like Whitney but guess not. How sad!

Anyway right now, I'm starting Delta Episode. I can't wait to know this mysterious girl, Zinnia and Mega Rayquaza.

MrCoolViking

Aspiring Trainer
I beat the League last weekend in AlphaSapphire. So I've been travelling all around Hoenn DexNav'ing and treasure hunting. First Legendary I caught after the Delta Episode was Cobalion.
I have found most of the TMs that can't be bought in shop. I only miss TM 90 Substitute. I know where it is, but I have to wait for it...

Yesterday I had a Legendary Extravaganza. Didn't care about Nature, so most of them have quiet bad stats...!. I just to wanted to "Catch 'Em All"! :D
Within an hour and a half I caught 6 of them, starting with Lugia and Uxie (my last pixie), and ended with the all the Legendary Beasts and Dialga. Uxie was the hardest to catch (but I didn't use more than 2 Quick Balls, 2 Ultra Balls and 4 Timer Balls before it was caught) and Entei the easiest (only one Quick Ball)! :cool:

I also have been wonder trading and a bit of GTS trading. Today I bred male Breloom and a traded Japanese female Snover and got an OK female Snover; Sassy Nature. Not perfect, but it is "Highly curious", though, so that helped a little.

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
Any body got to talk to looker ? He gave me a mega stone but then nothing happans. He just sit there clueless.. anything I need to do or thats all for Looker in this game ?

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
After a long break due to study commitment I have continue playing my Alpha Sapphire..
Since 3 days ago I got my 6th & 7th Badge.
I was following the story and plan to go to defeat Wallace when I decided to took a detour to try out the Soaring ability..

I was kinda surprise when I found out I can access Nameless Cavern and manage to Capture Azelf after 3 Hold Back by my Lv62 Metagross and 2 dead Pokemon plus about 10 Ultra Balls. Then I when back to Sotoopolis to Heal and continue soaring. Then Pathless Plain appear.. and Cobalion decide to meet me.. I was lucky that after Metagross use Hammer Arm it only took me 1 Ultra Ball. Now I need to let my 3ds Recharge

One funny thing, I capture Kyogre a few hours ago, at first i tried 2 ultra ball and just for fun changed to Premier Ball at my 3rd Premier Ball Kyogre was giving me a nice day and stay inside.