Dreams

Seven is a Color

Spinda Doctors
This thread is for posting interesting, funny, scary, or weird dreams that you've had. I've been keeping records of my dreams for years so I have a lot I could share here, and I'd love to hear yours too. Here's one of mine:

I was participating in a marathon with a few thousand other people. Some of them were from the high school I went to, some of them were eskimos, and a few were elves (including the Keebler elf), and one was a Russian guy with an impressive moustache. I was at the head of the group with the Russian guy, who was talking to me about home improvement projects. While we were marathoning, a church came into view and the song "Home" by Philip Philips started playing. One of the eskimos said, "I like this song. Let's go in."

We found no flaws in the eskimo's logic, so we went in. We made our way through the church, which had many different floors (we were at the top, so we descended). Every once in a while we'd meet a red robot who would ask us "'Sup?" and join our marathon. On the second-lowest floor, there was a statue of the previous Pope. The Pope statue went on and on about how he and Lil Jon are brothers and that they fought together in WWII. The robots eventually got sick of it and shouted "SHUT THE fudge UP" in unison. The Pope statue saluted them and said, "At your service! Thank you for choosing Dairy Queen!" A passage opened up in the floor revealing a staircase, and we went down.

In the middle of this room was a fountain. We walked to there, and a bunch of fat, red, buzzing things came flying from the other end of the room. Everyone except me and the Russian guy were driven to panic at the sight of them. The rest of our party yelled "OH GOD, NOT THE ITALIANS!" and started running around all over the place. I responded to this by telling everybody, "WE OUTNUMBER THEM!" This lifted their spirits, and we charged forward. At the same time, a bunch of black-cloaked people came out of nowhere and charged towards us. No one panicked again though; we all kept at it. A girl with purple hair (one of the black-cloaked people) gave me a nasty look and made me angry. She took out a wand and used Avada Kedavra or however it's spelled (the killing curse from Harry Potter), which I narrowly managed to dodge. I grabbed her hair, which I complimented her on as I pushed her head into the fountain.

--Scene 2--

I was now in the room of a hospital. There was a man in a wheelchair with an extremely pale face and no lips and a messed up mouth. He was staring at an open and empty notebook. A police officer was standing over him, hitting him in the back of the head with his nightstick and repeatedly telling him "You are a horrible tree."

--Scene 3--

I was sitting in a chair, in a room full of other people who were also sitting in chairs. Michael Jackson came in. He walked around the room singing "Bad". When he was done, we all clapped as he Moonwalked back out.

"BOOM!"

The door on my end of the room was blasted off its hinges. An old couple came with it, smacking into the wall on the other side. A thick green cloud came into the room, and everyone who was in the other room (and the room I was in) ran through this one to the outside of the hospital. Then in walked...this guy.

He looked around 40-50 years old. He was wearing a white sleeveless T-shirt and light blue sweatpants. He was bald at the top of his head and had black hair on the sides. Like the Russian guy from the marathon, he had a moustache. "I ♥ JUSTIN BIEBER" was tattooed on his forehead.

"Oh man...", he moaned, relief and exhaustion in his voice as he let out another one, equally as loud and explosive as the first. "Oh man..." I wanted to escape like everyone else, but I couldn't get up from the chair. I was completely and utterly paralyzed. He came over to sit on me, and I was terrified for my life. I woke up just as he did so.

Seven is a Color

Spinda Doctors
I have a very vivid memory of my dreams, so I can give detailed accounts of them. It also helps that I type them as soon as I can after having them. About 25-30% of my Facebook statuses are about dreams that I had.

Pikachu6319

Scooby
I had a weird dream once about being in a zombie apocalypse, but I had several people with me that, you know, wouldn't be. I at least remember Alice from Resident Evil, Leonardo from Ninja Turtles, and May and Pikachu from Pokemon.

I don't usually recall my dreams in a vivid enough detail, which may or not be a good thing.

godzilla41

https://www.facebook.com/planetscizor
The weirdest dream that I had by far is when I'm about to DIE and wake up screaming. I also realized that whenever I slept straight with my hands on my side, legs straight, body straight, this kind of dreams occurs more often than not.

Not fun at all waking up to those kind of scary dreams :S

Seven is a Color

Spinda Doctors
I was a dragon flying through the sky until Hank Hill shot me down with an exploding toilet plunger and put me on a grill. When I regained consciousness, I was in a room that looked like my high school's science classrooms. There were people in there, and they were all twerking and eating grilled cheese at the same time. I thought about a grasshopper standing on top of a wooden block and was transported to Bealls, where two employees were playing Hide & Seek. I hid in a clothing rack where one of them was going to hide. I scared the employee and was told I could have everything in the store for free. Someone came out of nowhere and engaged me in conversation about paranormal happenings in Ireland. While we were talking, a garden gnome wearing a party hat shoved a tennis ball in my mouth.

Omega Soul

I'm feeling dizzy
Seven is a Color said:
I was a dragon flying through the sky until Hank Hill shot me down with an exploding toilet plunger and put me on a grill. When I regained consciousness, I was in a room that looked like my high school's science classrooms. There were people in there, and they were all twerking and eating grilled cheese at the same time. I thought about a grasshopper standing on top of a wooden block and was transported to Bealls, where two employees were playing Hide & Seek. I hid in a clothing rack where one of them was going to hide. I scared the employee and was told I could have everything in the store for free. Someone came out of nowhere and engaged me in conversation about paranormal happenings in Ireland. While we were talking, a garden gnome wearing a party hat shoved a tennis ball in my mouth.

Considering the high ridiculous levels of your dreams, i'm guessing your sig and bio were inspired by them?

Also, me and you are I think the only two people on these forums who have ever mentioned ireland. Ever. :rolleyes:

Skyleaf2000

Resident UB Enthusiast
A dream thread, huh? I like this. *fishes out my dream box*

*clears throat*Ahem:
I have a recurring dream that has happened... 12 times. It hasn't happened in years, however. Here it is:
I'm in my father's old truck that he sold two years ago. My parents are in the front seats, and my sister and I are in the back.(This is odd because that truck didn't have back seats.)
We're riding down a road sometime in spring or summer, I can't tell which. It's early morning. The area is covered in fog, and you can't see anything outside the car except the road right in front of you and trees right near the road.
Everyone is silent and seems lost in thought. My sis and I are leaning forward to look out the windshield. We can see our parents quite clearly. And then suddenly they're gone. No poof or flash or puff of smoke. Just gone.
The truck starts speeding up incredibly and swerving, and we have to grab the backs of the seats as it goes right off the road. A tree zooms up, and I wake up right before we hit it. I always wake up just before we hit it.

9Tailz

the human embodiment of garbodor
This is a dream I had last year, but it stuck in my head...

A girl in my class (or rather, used to be, since now she goes to a different school. Probably the first person I could refer to as a friend), a boy who I kinda-sorta had a crush on, and myself are all standing in a tall building with a big window. The room is very large, and the entire thing is empty. Everything in the room is a shade of grayish-blue, and the walls resemble metal. We are just standing there doing nothing. Randomly, my right arm is cut off from the middle of my forearm down. No one really seems surprised or cares really, and I'm just like "Okay whatever, I can live without my arm." Then a horrible though occurs to me. "I CAN'T DRAW ANYMOOOOOOOOORE" I wail as I over dramatically drop to my knees and shake my hands at the sky (or, I guess a hand and a stump). Cue weird looks from my classmates, like they think I'm being goofy or trying to be funny, but failing miserably.

I don't even know...

GadgetJax

Traveling Storyteller and Card Faker
I had a crazy dream that my Aunt gave me a $20 bill. Why is it crazy? Because I never get free money.

Celever

Wheeeee~
A dreams thread... interesting.

I'm not going to talk about a single dream in this post per se (I had an epic dream once that stretched out over about 6 nights, so it'll be a long story. I can only remember chunks of it though :() but I'm really interested in this. Does anyone else have a feeling IRL provoked by a dream? A couple of times I remember getting stabbed in a dream, and then waking up to a pain where I was stabbed and a sudden shiver like metal was sliding against my bone. It's really interested me, because every time I check there to see if I was really stabbed, and obviously I wasn't... but it really feels like I was.

Also, you know how lots of people say that they wake up just before something tragic happens? Not me! I only wake up when I die myself, after having died, thus the multiple times being stabbed and then watching myself squirm. I've always liked endings to stories, so I guess my dreams need a nice, succinct ending to them! :p

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
I think I've talked about this in the staff chat before, but I've had a few PokéBeach dreams. My favourite one was when PokéBeach bought an actual Beach Resort and decided to make it over to make it Pokémon-themed. I have several vivid images in my mind still of how the resort looked, the rooms and whatnot. There was also a lobby where we were setting up a gift shop to sell both Pokémon- and PokéBeach-themed merchandise.

It's pretty often that I'll have dreams that impact vivid images or scenery without anything really actually happening.

I've always been a pretty vivid dreamer, and I tend to remember my dreams when I wake up, though I've never kept a dream journal or anything. Some of the more vivid or weird ones stay with me for a while, though. I had a dream a couple weeks ago where I was smuggling refugees out of North Korea via a magic swimming pool that exited into South Korea if you dived in, closed your eyes, and swam to the bottom. Just last night I had a dream where I was trying to solve a murder mystery where the killer kept leaving trails of old-school Puppy in my Pocket figurines. It turned out the killer was actually Gharnef, a villain from the Fire Emblem series.

I tend to get inspiration for the stories that I write in my dreams, maybe not the super weird ones, but some specific scenes or plot points. Funny the things your brain will do while you're sleeping.

Seven is a Color

Spinda Doctors
I was in a hotel room, trying to sleep. I had just come back from vacation and was going home the next day. I couldn't sleep, though, because Landorus kept poking me and trying to flip the bed over. Eventually I got up and just wandered around the hotel. In one room, I found a balance board that had a domino design.

Later, I went back to the room I was in before and the entire layout had changed. There was a metal shower curtain in the middle of the room, and a glass wall dividing the room into two sections. A robotic 4 foot tall baby with abs came out from behind the shower curtain and started chasing me. I launched some kind of projectile and the robot baby's face was like "NOPE". It turned on the vacuum cleaner and held the suction part up to its face, trying to be swallowed by it and singing "Suck it in, suck it in ♪" in the same tone as those old commercials that used to go "Plug it in, plug it in".

While it was doing this, Jennifer Lopez also came out from behind the shower curtain and said "It's time to dance!" She started dancing with the robot baby, who looked like it felt awkward in the situation it was now in. I ran to a specific room (idk how I knew to go to this room) and turned on a phone. I called one of my friends, explaining about this dream I was having while I was having it and everything that happened so far.

I went to the lobby of the hotel to find myself in the commons area of the high school I went to, where club music was playing and everyone was dancing (Jennifer Lopez's doing, I think). I said hi to people I haven't seen in years, did some kind of weird dance that looked like a human-sized, fancily-dressed ladybug having a spaz attack, and went to bed.