Wi-Fi Trades Loshi's PokeTrades - Seeking 4 Berries!

RE: Loshi's PokeTrades - HAVE: Shiny 6IV Mudkip with 4 EggMoves

I went online right at 3:30 (had to go offline at 4:15), but since I don't know your ign nor is it posted in your thread I'm not sure if I saw you on. There was one name I didn't recognize, the trade request to that person was ignored so I don'tthink it was you.

Sure that works. Could I get your ign though? In case I see you on to send a request?

I'm Loshi. :)

Do you want to pick a time/day for this week, or would you rather we keep trying to maybe meet up? I use my cell phone data tethering for 3ds, so its kinda hard for me to check online often :c

Sorry lol just waking up. See you between 3 and 330 today :)

We can still try from a few hours from now, if that's ok. I'm perfectly fine with it.

You want to set up a time for us to trade? I've got your Pokemon ready.

I'll be on at 5pm PST tonight for a trade with Axell, if you want to trade then?

Alternatively, pick any 30-60 minute window this week - It shouldn't be a problem as long as it's past 5PM :)

RE: Loshi's PokeTrades - Imperfect 5IV HA Skrelps now available!

Spent yesterday breeding my first ORAS 5IV - Adaptability Skrelp!

Unfortunately for me, it took a long time to get a perfect one - Fortunately for you, there were a lot of imperfects! Taking (almost) any 5IV I don't already have :)

Im intrested in this Pokemon: Carvanha, Skrelp, Deino
What are the Natures, EMs, and HAs on them? Also, are they perfect?

Skrelp is Adaptability, Modest, with No EMs - I have a bunch of Imperfect ones (5IV with NoSpAtk, NoSpeed, or NoSpDef) that I'd like to get rid of before I go back to breeding perfects. Literally spent all day hatching Skrelps yesterday lol.

Carvanha is Speed Boost, Adamant, and has Destiny Bond and Brine.

Deino is Hustle, Modest, and has Dark Pulse and Earth Power.

I breed all of my 5IVs to order, with a 6IV Ditto as the parent - So if you want a perfect one or imperfect, I can accommodate in most cases. :) As such, I don't usually care if I'm given perfect 5IVs or imperfects.

Cacnea: Female, Adamant, Sand Veil 31/31/31/x/31/31 Seed Bomb
Chimchar 2: Male, Naive, Iron Fist 31/31/31/31/31/31 Fake Out
Litwick 3: Male, Timid, Flame Body 31/31/31/31/31/31
Would these work for you? all are perfect!
Could the Carvana be perfect?

Though the 6IVs are tempting, I don't really want those particular mons...

How about Cacnea, Skarmory and Slowpoke?

Like I said, I breed things to order - I won't breed for 6IV, but I can make you a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Carvanha, no problem :) Same for the any of my other 5IVs - Just not Skrelp right now lol

Thoses are fine too! And a 5IV perfect Carvanha is fine I should of clarified by perfect I meant 5IV perfect. My FC is in my Sig! send me a Trade Request when ready!

Edit: Skrelp is fine with out being perfect

Ok, I should be able to produce those mons tonight - I'll send you a private message once they're done and we can figure out a time to meet :)

RE: Loshi's PokeTrades - Imperfect 5IV HA Skrelps now available + Seeking 4 Berries!

SEEKING:

- Micle, Custap, Jaboca and Rowap Berries

RE: Loshi's PokeTrades - Imperfect 5IV HA Skrelps now available + Seeking 4 Berries!

Hello, what do you want ofr one of those skrelps?

Any Perfect/Imperfect 5IV I don't already have, preferably with Hidden Ability :)

Are you interested in a 5IV-Speed Calm Prankster Sableye?

I already have one of those :) Check out my 'Haves' list to see what 5IVs I have.

or, if you list a few of your available 5ivs, I'll pick one?

I see you don't have a Hawlucha, I have one of those. 5IVs-HP, Adamant, Unburden.

Sure, that sounds great! I'm at work right now and cant trade, can you pick a time this weekend for us to meet? I'm PST and am available all weekend

Whats your FC?

PST is Pacific Summer/South Time, right? Could it be later tonight? If not, how about Saturday at 7pm your time?

Back