Wi-Fi Trades Axell Starr's Trade Thread: Dex complete, Now offering cloning services

RE: Axell Starr's Trade Thread: Dex nearly complete, 5/6iv Litwicks, now have 5iv Trapinch! [5/20 update]

CML for one of the mews? i still have all the shinies except shiny lotad

RE: Axell Starr's Trade Thread: Dex nearly complete, 5/6iv Litwicks, now have 5iv Trapinch! [5/20 update]

Rcover said:
CML for one of the mews? i still have all the shinies except shiny lotad

I am interested in the Banette.

okay cool I still have the Banette and I'd be happy to trade it my FC is 4441-9982-7975

Rcover said:
okay cool I still have the Banette and I'd be happy to trade it my FC is 4441-9982-7975

My internet is down. I have no idea when it will go back up.

oh dang i'm sorry to hear that well i guess just send me a pm when it comes back up and we can see about doing the trade

Are you looking for a shiny Trapinch? Is it specific IVs? If not, I can help you. I can't breed. I'm too lazy. (Although I can sit through shiny hunting...)

I have some HA starters, not sure what you want or what I have (pretty sure I can breed Torchic, Snivy, Tepig, Mijumaru Oshawott, and maybe others)
I also have shiny Scatterbug (will be modern) for trade.
Some other shinies and legendaries also.

BINX WANTS the following shinies
Snorunt
Landorus
Beedrill
Florges
Heatran
Female (and only female!) Mudkip
Female ^ Flygon
Female Eevee
Female Braixen

Back