Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U

Salamencetrainer34

I am out of smash codes.
Mewtwo won't be distributed until sometime in Spring 2015 (Most likely in april)

I got the wii u version+Fox Amiibo. This game is a masterpiece, no words may describe how amazing, smooth, fun, replay value, addicting it is. Day 1: I played from 3pm to 1am in the morning, only taking bathroom and snack breaks. I played with my friends today, and honestly had much more fun than we did in project M. Nintendo outdone themselves, and people should stop nitpicking the small stuff and stop requesting characters (idk if anyone here does it, but I am saying this in general). My only complaint is smash tour, fun the first 5-10 turns, then it feels very dragged out. Training my amiibos is very fun, and Fox is level 50+OP! It would probably be better with the gamecube adapter (Sold out before I could buy the game). Also, sacrificed my money for ORAS for this.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Oh yeah but you have the games registered right? If you do then technically you have him and ready to get him anyway.:)

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I bought the Wii U version. Yeah, it looks nice, but there's not really any "wow" factor other than the graphics. I feel like it's a long-term investment, however, and I'm sure to have many hours of fun playing it.

Blah

DBT
*phew* Don't have to worry about getting my hands on Club Nintendo codes (review copies don't come with them x____x).

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
PMJ said:
I bought the Wii U version. Yeah, it looks nice, but there's not really any "wow" factor other than the graphics. I feel like it's a long-term investment, however, and I'm sure to have many hours of fun playing it.

With the controller design as the past basic controllers and systems it makes it difficult for people like me to operate the game properly. Also those with handicaps will have a hard time because of the button angles. This makes it hard to do certain things plus add on the speed and the RAM as well so that will make things much harder. The N64 was plain and simple and now things are faster than I can handle. If you can't use a character properly the game speed is too fast.:)

Omanyte

Aspiring Trainer
It seems like the Gamecube adapters were out of stock very quickly - does anyone here know if Nintendo plans on making more of them? It seems like nobody I talk to (Gamestop, Amazon, etc.) knows this. Maybe I'm just reacting a bit quickly, but it'd be nice to know when I can order one again.

Thanks in advance and have a great day!

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
Anyone having a good time with the Wii U version of the games? I so can't wait to get the 3DS version.:)

Blah

DBT
Of course Nintendo plans to make more of them--it's insanely popular and the reason they sold out is simply because Nintendo didn't (or couldn't) make enough of them for launch day. I missed out on one too, which sort of sucks because I have family visiting for Thanksgiving that I want to play the game with, but oh well, hopefully they'll be available again soon. I'll post here if I find anything out, I've been in constant contact with my local Best Buy and Gamestop too.

SotS

Cycling the Stress Away
Smash Wii U is great but I honestly think I've spent more time in the Sound menu than playing the game. So many great songs. So many remixes. It's just great.

Omanyte

Aspiring Trainer
An update on the Gamecube adapter thing: the Gamestop near my house got some in stock today and I got the last one. I'd keep calling Gamestop/Best Buy/whoever to see if they have any, if you're looking for one. Or if you want, Amazon.co.uk and Game (UK game chain) have the adapters on pre-order, if you want to get one that way.

Good luck to anyone without an adapter!

Chocolate Death

I should be the Water Trial Captain now!
That's exactly why I'm mad that my Club Nintendo hadn't registered my downloaded smash and they're just giving me bot replies saying to get the soundtrack I must register my wii u and 3ds copies... I JUST WANT THE CD ALREADY *cries*

oops I didn't know omanyte posted. this is a response to the one before that one

SotS

Cycling the Stress Away
Omanyte said:
An update on the Gamecube adapter thing: the Gamestop near my house got some in stock today and I got the last one. I'd keep calling Gamestop/Best Buy/whoever to see if they have any, if you're looking for one. Or if you want, Amazon.co.uk and Game (UK game chain) have the adapters on pre-order, if you want to get one that way.

Good luck to anyone without an adapter!

My Gamestops are all still out of stock. Guy told me earlier when picking up Persona Q that, "Yeah, we had this guy cancel his Smash Bundle purchase, and it was already called for within ten minutes." People going nuts over that thing. Mostly for flipping, I'm sure. :p

Hopefully Nintendo actually make enough to meet demand before they stop manufacturing them.

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
If you want smash just download it to tie you over until you can get the hard copy. Not sure if you can migrate the file to the hard copy. There may be a way but it might not be legal though.:)

SotS

Cycling the Stress Away
The game isn't the issue in finding, it's the GameCube controller adaptor. The game is very easy to come across, thankfully.

Blah

DBT
I'm not sure why anyone's concerned about manufacturing--I've never heard of a company that just stops making a product because it sold out on day one after release. Has this really ever been an issue with past products?

Anyway, I'll be calling around my local Gamestops again tomorrow--it says online that several have them but in "low stock."

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Any Wii u owners wanna add me my name is pmjiggaboo. I'll add everyone.

Chocolate Death

I should be the Water Trial Captain now!
I'll add you in a bit. Anyone can add me too it's dasjoker446 (same if u got kik, jale_the_cake446 for Skype so u can tell me when u wanna play)

Blah

DBT
Adapter just became available on Amazon. I'd order quick (just snagged one myself, but they're probably gonna sell out very soon).

Edit: Aaaaaand they're gone. Wow.