ORAS ORAS Pastebin (Potentially, Spoiler warning)

MegaBeedrill

This isn't even my final form!
This was posted by Kaphotics claiming to have datamined the game already based off the pokebank update.

Huge spoiler warning if it's true.
http://pastebin.com/vzZpybq1

- NO MORE MEGAS
- Rayquaza doesn't have a mega stone
- Hoopa's item is the prison bottle

We even have sprites for all the new megas.
yvYkM14.png

Alot of the sprites are mirrored..
Discuss,

Im still going to remain intentionally oblivious to the likelihood that there are no more new megas. There just cant be. Flygon and Milotic haven't happened yet.

So look like this can confirm there is no more new mega . I'm so disappoint that signature fossil pokemon of gen 3 don't get mega . Poor Cradily and poor Armaldo .

My thought on Milotic is ... Gamefreak will save mega-Milotic for champion Cynthia in the remake of Diamond/Pearl

yammark said:
So look like this can confirm there is no more new mega . I'm so disappoint that signature fossil pokemon of gen 3 don't get mega . Poor Cradily and poor Armaldo .

My thought on Milotic is ... Gamefreak will save mega-Milotic for champion Cynthia in the remake of Diamond/Pearl

Nah, they'll save it for
when Wallace becomes to champion. I have no clue how GF intends to pull this off, but apparently that's what ORAS hints at. Stuff happening someday, like Wallace taking Stevens place. Of course this might be just an Emerald reference, but it's too close to trolling for that to be the case.

No Mega Flygon. No Mega Milotic. No Mega Armaldo.

All right Game Freak.
88629-Jim-Carrey-laughing-gif-Liar-L-Gtdr.gif

The fact that they're are no more Megas legitimately makes me sad, i really wanted Mega Flygon or Walrein.

I couldn't help but notice that Absol on the sprites has two sprites with the spike on hi's head on both sides, is that a gender difference?

Klonoahedgehog said:
The fact that they're are no more Megas legitimately makes me sad, i really wanted Mega Flygon or Walrein.

I couldn't help but notice that Absol on the sprites has two sprites with the spike on hi's head on both sides, is that a gender difference?

No, alot of the sprites are "Turned around" like kingler and clawitzer's claws alternating, rotom-w's pump changing, torterra's spikes and tree switching, etc.

Mitja said:
Nah, they'll save it for
when Wallace becomes to champion. I have no clue how GF intends to pull this off, but apparently that's what ORAS hints at. Stuff happening someday, like Wallace taking Stevens place. Of course this might be just an Emerald reference, but it's too close to trolling for that to be the case.

I'll spoiler tag this reply.
Those that completed the game said you can't challenge him

@Mitja and MegaBeedrill
Then why is there post-game data for E4 + Champion remakes, with Steven as the Champion? People in other places (myself included) think that info is fake.

Seven is a Color said:
@Mitja and MegaBeedrill
Then why is there post-game data for E4 + Champion remakes, with Steven as the Champion? People in other places (myself included) think that info is fake.

Don't forget the demo's coding is not the same as the regular coding. On the other hand, the leakers who have the game are indeed posting screenshots with evidence explaining that steven left and wallace took over. Multiple leakers are approving this as well as a review.

There's ONE person I've heard who said he is using a mega gyarados.. but that's one person unless you can rematch him as a gym leader rather than champion

MegaBeedrill said:
Klonoahedgehog said:

No, alot of the sprites are "Turned around" like kingler and clawitzer's claws alternating, rotom-w's pump changing, torterra's spikes and tree switching, etc.

Mitja said:
Nah, they'll save it for

I'll spoiler tag this reply.
Those that completed the game said you can't challenge him

What do you mean by you can't challenge him? If that was to happen then that means you can only beat the E4 once which is highly unlikely.

I heard the person who originally started saying that isn't being very credible because they replied to some questions but not others, and didn't post more pictures when asked.

I think it's fake.
Fake, like Mega Flygon, Milotic, Castform, and Claydol.
Fake, like the ID of an underage person at a club.
Fake, like grandma and grandpa's teeth.
Fake, like people who are nice to you in person but say bad things about you when you're not around.
Fake, like plants made of plastic.
Fake, like the blood some people put on as part of a Halloween costume.

From what I heard, It's actually a few people in Twitch live streaming it. Indeed oras is on twitch now and I when I checked there were four different players.

^ yea I was watching it for a while aswell. What's interesting is that the BATTLE FRONTIER is missing (or under construction). I don't even know what to think anymore. Is DLC comming to pokemon finally?

Masuda said in an interview (Long long ago before oras was announced) that he was very adamant torwards no DLC for any pokemon games, he'd like the games to be sold complete and as a whole. I doubt we'll see DLC with BF.. however I don't believe anybody confirmed whether or not BF really isn't in the game as we haven't progressed that far in it.. there's a chance we may be able to "unlock" it after doing some stuff, although the odds seem low.

Perhaps pokemon z or whatever, gamefreak will drink the tears of mega flygon/milotic and BF fans and put them in the game.

yammark said:

I dont really see that being the reason because Ive always seen Garchomp being Cynthias signature Pokemon, not Milotic, and he already has his mega. It definitely is in the anime at least, and I believe the game hints at it as well. Now would have been the best absolute opportunity to introduce a Mega Milotic. Garchomp and Milotic should have swapped places, really.

Thats not saying they wont ever introduce Milotic or Flygon just because the timing is bad. Look at Beedrill, Slowpoke, and Audino. Maybe one day. :'(

Zielo said:
yammark said:

I dont really see that being the reason because Ive always seen Garchomp being Cynthias signature Pokemon, not Milotic, and he already has his mega. It definitely is in the anime at least, and I believe the game hints at it as well. Now would have been the best absolute opportunity to introduce a Mega Milotic. Garchomp and Milotic should have swapped places, really.

Thats not saying they wont ever introduce Milotic or Flygon just because the timing is bad. Look at Beedrill, Slowpoke, and Audino. Maybe one day. :'(

Cynthia signature pokemon ( Garchomp , Lucario ) got thier mega already . So there is no wow factor for Cynthia . Milotic is the only one left that can be her wow factor . This is the reason why i think Gamefreak save Milotic for Cynthia . ( Mega Spiritomb / Roserade / Gastrodon - don't have enough potential to be a wow factor)

Mitja said:
yammark said:

Nah, they'll save it for

I hope mega-Milotic belong to Wallace too . Since Milotic is Wallace signature pokemon . But Cynthia signature pokemon (Garchomp /Lucario) got their mega already . The only mega-pokemon left for Cynthia is mega-Milotic

Doesn't the official game guide release at the same day the games are released? Maybe, just maybe the guide will have some more information around the Battle Frontier still being "in construction" as many leakers are confirming it. Of course, I'm only making a rough guess. I have also seen a lot of answers on other forums that state the BF and such might be a "time based unlock" just like in the Demo before it.

As much as I'd love the frontier to come back (and believe me, I really do!) I don't think we will get it this game. I could believe the time lock feature if, say, there was a battle frontier area to fly/soar too, but all we have is the resort and it's not the same location. I think they put in the reference of it being built as a sort of fan service, letting us know the time line and canon of this game, etc, and to show that emeralds events will eventually happen (just not for us).

They could be hinting at it for the next game though to be released this gen! I don't think we will get Delta emerald per say, but they might try and do a semi combined Hoenn and Kalos plot that unravels partly in Kalos and partly in Hoenn. Who knows?

Back