Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U

Excuse me for one moment.

MEWTWO MEWTWO MEWTWO MEWTWO HOLY **** MEWTWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YEDS YS YES THATS IT THATS IT THATS FREAKIN IT I AM SELLING MY POP LASERS TO GET SMASH 4 OH MY GOD HOLY SHIZ MEWTWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Sad no duck hunt trailer (The hell sakurai...) but then again MEWTWO

Mewtwo confirmed! ...As a downloadable character in the Spring of 2015...

Oh Nintendo, you're trolling knows no bounds! XD

But, at least that finally puts the whole fanbase that was clamoring for Mewtwo to be in Smash 4 to rest.

Mewtwo should be fun, but I'm looking forward to the stage builder even more. I made a lot of fun stages in Brawl, and I'm guessing I'll do the same for this game too.

(On an unrelated note, Derpfish, your little sig thing reminds me of Orichalcos from Yugioh.)

I'll save everyone from the all-caps fangirling that I'm doing internally right now and just say that I'm very, very happy about this. Assuming he didn't get Falco'd (I'm still salty about that), he's going to be one of my most played characters.

HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE

Of course they were going to pull something like this. REALLY excited for the Wii U version now. Some of the new modes look hilariously fun, even though they might not be that competitive (8 player smash!!!)

That was the biggest waste of 35 minutes of my life.

PMJ said:
That was the biggest waste of 35 minutes of my life.

Lol, that was the best 35 minutes of my life. New modes? MEWTWO???? New stages? Item frequency? Made me seriously consider selling my promo hypnotoxic laser playset so I can afford smash. Only disappointed by no duck hunt trailer, but the bowser jr one was really cool, not gonna lie.

Wait. Downloadable character? I hope this is a Wi-Fi event because I will not be able to get this if it is in a store. Hope someone can help with a code if they do it that way.:)

xxashxx said:
Wait. Downloadable character? I hope this is a Wi-Fi event because I will not be able to get this if it is in a store. Hope someone can help with a code if they do it that way.:)

To get Mewtwo when the DLC is released. You'd need to have purchased a copy of Smash 4 3DS AND Wii U and register both of them on Club Nintendo.

You've got until Spring 2015 to get your hands on a Wii U version and then register both codes to get to download Mewtwo.

Salamencetrainer34 said:
Lol, that was the best 35 minutes of my life. New modes? MEWTWO???? New stages? Item frequency? Made me seriously consider selling my promo hypnotoxic laser playset so I can afford smash.

can't tell if trolling

The only good thing about the direct is Mewtwo's return. Eight-man smash is largely worthless. Mario Party Smash Tour is okay. Bowser Jr. trailer was pretty cool. I didn't need to sit around for 35 minutes to find out "50" facts that pretty much everyone knew anyway.

There is no way I can do that. I will find someone that has extra codes and use them man. Anyway Game and Watch and Bowser Jr. are also confirmed as secret characters too.:)

Tails said:
xxashxx said:

To get Mewtwo when the DLC is released. You'd need to have purchased a copy of Smash 4 3DS AND Wii U and register both of them on Club Nintendo.

You've got until Spring 2015 to get your hands on a Wii U version and then register both codes to get to download Mewtwo.

I believe the deadline is January 13th or something similar. Also, if you get both the 3DS and Wii U versions and register them, you'll get the soundtrack as well. Nintendo's making it hard to not get these!

Nintendo needs to make Mewtwo available to everyone. Everyone after that date will be NOT eligible and that means millions will NEVER get to use Mewtwo at all.:)

Tails said:
xxashxx said:

Wait, you need to register them with Club Nintendo?

X________X

I got a review copy...which doesn't come with a Club Nintendo code. Ugh.

Ok do DLC will include Miiverse, Mewtwo, and Tourney so I'm hoping that means we can get more in paid future DLC! Also, I saw Cynthia's theme!!!

xxashxx said:
Nintendo needs to make Mewtwo available to everyone. Everyone after that date will be eligible and that means millions will NEVER get to use Mewtwo at all.:)

They most likely did it to ensure people would still buy the 3DS version post Wii U release

I agree with PMJ, these "50 facts" were things that most people assumed (with good reason) would be in the game anyways. Mewtwo is cool, 8-player smash is cool, the trailer was cool, not much else to take away from it.

Back