ORAS OR/AS Demo Distribution

About time! Took me several times for my code to work though :p

Edit: Finally at 99%! All that's well ends-

Trollfreak: AN ERROR HAS OCCURED. PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER

Me:RAGEEEEEEEEEEE

I havent got any email yet though im signed up for newsletters. I even checked my Spam box just incase. I hope im not the only one missing a code when i should have one.

Update nevermind had a code in my Spam box on Yahoo. Sorry everyone was eating dinner while checking it.

I clicked 'view online' to get the code, and it took four tries (and about two hours) before I started downloading. Glitchy much, yeah? Just keep trying.

The-Kaiser said:
I havent got any email yet though im signed up for newsletters. I even checked my Spam box just incase. I hope im not the only one missing a code when i should have one.

A reddit user got an email saying that it would take several days for everyone to get a code. Basically one of those "please understand" messages that is most likely made by a robot.

I'm glad they got everything fixed. The game looks and especially sounds amazing. How about dat rockin midriff tho?

You guys do realize how large scale it is? The server simply overloaded and that's why the image wouldn't load. That also is why it may take significant time to download the demo. My advise is to try downloading it during nonpeak hours or after a couple days have passed and most of the traffic is gone.

If there's anyone that can't get an NA code for some reason, I have one code I can give out since I still have my US trainer club account even though I live in Europe and have a European 3DS. If anyone's interested, sent me a PM and I'll screenshot it for you.

EDIT: The code has been claimed.

[split] OR/AS Demo Gameplay Discussion

Any Americans play this yet? I've been checking my email for days and nothing.

RE: OR/AS Demo Gameplay Discussion

I'm American and I can vouch for playing it. I received an e-mail from the "Pokemon Company International" telling me to get the demo for Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire Now with a code below for me to enter into the E-shop. I had received this e-mail around four days ago as well, ironically I was a bit busy around that time so I didn't check my e-mail for a while. Also, to further elaborate,The E-Mail was given to me on the 21st/Tuesday, the day where I would have no business using it in the first place. Whether the code would've worked on that day or not, I do not know; regardless, I can say that when I put it in I immediately could download the demo and did so via sleep mode or download later. I got around 37% when it just stopped downloading in general, so I opened the little present box the app came in and it allowed me to play it regardless(?) I don't know, my 3DS is weird in more ways than one; however, that is what makes it fancy!

RE: [split] OR/AS Demo Gameplay Discussion

PMJ said:
Any Americans play this yet? I've been checking my email for days and nothing.

If you're using Gmail:

Solution stated here

If you're using Yahoo, Hotmail, Other client:

Log into the Trainer Club to make sure whether or not the only check box under "Email Preferences" is checked as of the 11:59:59 PM of October 20th. If you didn't log into the PTC since then, you can check to see if you need to get a code from another option by recognizing whether or not that box is checked. If it isn't, if you want the demo, you'll have to buy either Pokemon Art Academy or Pokemon TCG:GB if you don't want to wait until the Nintendo Holiday Tour just to get it, now that all of PTC's newsletter messages are already sent out. But if it is, then perhaps it got caught in the filters, and you will have to make a quick decision to beat the spam auto-deletion feature before it kicks in and Nintendo gets reported mistakenly for failure to get that message out of the spam filters.

^ Sometimes, accidents happen. I hope that you are not a victim of a heartbreaking moment caused by something you can control with a few clicks of the mouse in the right places. Missing out on the email because of filters or missed checkmarks could put a sour taste in anyone's mouth...

I got an email code on the 21st but, I also bought Pokemon Art Academy and supposedly that also came with a demo code as well. o.o

Did anybody get an email saying they were randomly selected to receive the ORAS demo code? Just got one about an hour ago, and this one isn't the code from the Trainer club newsletter.

Box wasn't checked. Oh well.

King Xerneas said:
Did anybody get an email saying they were randomly selected to receive the ORAS demo code? Just got one about an hour ago, and this one isn't the code from the Trainer club newsletter.

Yep i also got that from Nintendo's newsletter :)

Hopefully the person im planning on giving it too still needs it.

You’ve been selected to receive a free download code for the
Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire Special Demo Version for the Nintendo 3DS system. You’ll get to experience exclusive scenarios only available in this demo!

We’re sending this demo download code to select fans who have signed
up for Nintendo email communication. Now, go catch ‘em all!

Enter your unique code on Nintendo eShop:

...I'm not even going to question it.

Back