ORAS OR/AS Demo Distribution

Haven't gotten anything either :'(
if anyone get extra codes please share one with me... someone....

Nothing for me yet, but it's barely almost 1pm PST. Still isn't keeping me from constantly checking my email >.<

My friend thinks that Nintendo has some server issues becuase it is taking him forever to use e shop even though he has good internet. I also have had a slower then usual e shop

It's almost 5:00PM and I JUST finally got my demo code..

I have two emails setup though and other one didn't recieved it yet.

Might I add how long it takes to download? 5 minutes and only half finished for me..

MegaBeedrill said:
Might I add how long it takes to download? 5 minutes and only half finished for me..
patience.jpg

Well if it took 5 minutes to download half of it, then I would think it would take 10 overall :p

So I just got my 2 demo codes, they were apparently sent around 6AM but I didn't get until 10 minutes ago. Either there was a server issue or gmail decided to be a brat and watch me lose it.

King Xerneas said:
So I just got my 2 demo codes, they were apparently sent around 6AM but I didn't get until 10 minutes ago. Either there was a server issue or gmail decided to be a brat and watch me lose it.

Same! I got one of my codes, around 1:30PM, but the email says that it's from 6:30AM >.>
Regardless, I received mine! :D Now just waiting on my girlfriend to get her code through email before I can play the demo >.<

JUST GOT IT! YAAAASS. Time to waste the remainder of my day ^_^

EDIT: Where am I typing the code in?

EDIT: Never mind ._.

MegaBeedrill said:
It's almost 5:00PM and I JUST finally got my demo code..

I have two emails setup though and other one didn't recieved it yet.

Mine downloaded right away in maybe 5 minutes total. I do have fast internet though and I had my code just after 8am Central Time so the server would not have been that busy either.

Those who don't have a code yet aren't missing much. You can't capture new Pokemon. You basically just get a chance to test out the megas of the starters and mega Glalie ( which can be transferred to the full version of the game. ).

My friend just got his email...

Where is his code!?!?!
r3sHAP9.png

After about a minute of loading it says coupon.

Back