ORAS OR/AS Demo Distribution

I'll be getting the code on the 21st through the newsletter.
I signed up for the club just so I could get the code.

So, is the NA demo code not arriving until the 21st? Im asking because I got a newsletter, I think it was a week or week and a half ago, but I checked and its already been deleted. I wasnt sure if this was the October newsletter and if it had the demo code in it, I hope not because then I cant get it back.

Zielo said:
So, is the NA demo code not arriving until the 21st? Im asking because I got a newsletter, I think it was a week or week and a half ago, but I checked and its already been deleted. I wasnt sure if this was the October newsletter and if it had the demo code in it, I hope not because then I cant get it back.

Yeah, we're waiting for the 21st. They specifically say you've got until the 19th or so to register if you want the code.

What do they mean by: "Codes will be emailed the week of Oct. 31 to select Nintendo customers with Nintendo Network IDs who have signed up to receive promotional emails from Nintendo."

That means that we are not getting it before oct 31?

I haven't gotten my newsletter yet either, so I'm assuming the October 31st mailing is what that's referring to.

godzilla41 said:
What do they mean by: "Codes will be emailed the week of Oct. 31 to select Nintendo customers with Nintendo Network IDs who have signed up to receive promotional emails from Nintendo."

That would mean they have changed the date twice, moving it back more than half a month. Something tells me that nintendo's servers are having issues producing codes.

I have no idea whats gonna happen with me and getting a code, since I remember going to the site and opting in receiving the newsletters just before Thursday. When I checked it this morning, it had been reset to "opt out".

Has anyone gotten their demo? A friend got theirs at 9 AM Central and I still haven't gotten mine ._.

Some of my friends are getting demo codes while I'm still waiting. Probably around noon we'll all have them.

Reggie McGigas said:
don()shinobi said:
Dude. It's not even noon. Chill.

It was supposed to come at midnight :)

Relax. Maybe they sent emails to some, and not all, of their mailing list at midnight, before they retired for night. But after that, the logical method would be to continue sending when their offices open again at 7 AM PDT(From looks of hours, I can tell that the hours don't take PDT into the equation, meaning they open at 7 AM AZ time, and 6 AM PST(which is equal to 7 AM PDT)), and since I opted in to marketing messages, according to profile checkmark next to the last section of my email preferences option, unless their mailing list was not up to date as of time of announcement, and still not up to date as of today, it's only right that I get a code, rather than being left out by shenanigans that leave people out despite their compliance in terms of promises given by the promoter of the product they wish for...

AdamLambert said:
Where do we access this newsletter? In our email? Or is it somewhere on the Pokemon site?

Yeah, it's sent as an email. I got mine at around 9:20 A.M. EDT.

godzilla41 said:

No, that's a separate code distribution that is completely through Nintendo. The main distribution is through Pokemon Trainer Club and their newsletter.

Back