Finished Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [AND THE WINNERS ARE...]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camoclone

TCG Articles Head
RE: Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [DAY 1: ends Friday 26th]

Jeremy1026 said:
Camoclone said:
Jeremy... If you don't want to be lynched then you should defend yourself against the accusations that have been made against you.

I have already taken to my lynch.

Ok. I still don't see why any town aligned player would say this.

Camoclone

TCG Articles Head

Why do you guys want to lynch anyone who tries to scumhunt but gets it wrong. A lynch isn't decided by one person alone.

Celever

Wheeeee~

Keeper of Night said:
Excuse me Celever, you want to go after me for questioning scummy behavior? That's... Umm... Yeah, that's not even bad logic. It's no logic.

I wasn't saying. I WOULD go for you, I was saying that if I were to use Jeremy's lynch as a point of pressure tomorrow, I would probably target Camo and yourself. Personally I find pushing townies for lynches is awful to use before about Day 4 or 5 if we have few to no leads to go on. I wouldn't worry yourself over it! :)

Camoclone

TCG Articles Head

Especially so early in the game. I guess I could understand it later in the game but it's D1 for heavens sake.

Jeremy1026

Aspiring Trainer

Camoclone said:
Jeremy1026 said:
I have already taken to my lynch.

Because the I don't have the numbers, nor the time to turn them back around. Now I just want to make sure you are held accountable for my lynch.

Celever

Wheeeee~

Jeremy1026 said:
Camoclone said:

Because the I don't have the numbers, nor the time to turn them back around. Now I just want to make sure you are held accountable for my lynch.

Jeremy, let me put it to you straight:
What you are doing right now is detrimental to the town. What happens if you are wrong about Camo? The lynch gives us no leads because you would be the main advocator for the lynch and you would be dead.

If you can convince us to not lynch you and shoot randomly, we should have better odds from your POV of hitting scum that way. No matter what, lynching town hurts town, and you should be trying to avoid that.

Eron

Is back as of March 24

Camoclone said:
Why do you guys want to lynch anyone who tries to scumhunt but gets it wrong. A lynch isn't decided by one person alone.

Can you explain me why you say this? I'm lost >_>

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special

Celever said:
Keeper of Night said:
Excuse me Celever, you want to go after me for questioning scummy behavior? That's... Umm... Yeah, that's not even bad logic. It's no logic.

I wasn't saying. I WOULD go for you, I was saying that if I were to use Jeremy's lynch as a point of pressure tomorrow, I would probably target Camo and yourself. Personally I find pushing townies for lynches is awful to use before about Day 4 or 5 if we have few to no leads to go on. I wouldn't worry yourself over it! :)

I wasn't worried, as nobody would jump a wagon with that logic, I was simply questioning your motives.

What I really can't get over is Jeremy's behavior. And at this point, if he is lying we hit a scum. If he isn't lying, then he apparently helps us. There's no downside.

Teal

黄前さん らしい ね

GAME FREEZE

Drohn

Wild War Dance

Jeremy just claim. If you prove to be town you're providing us with a chance to lynch actual scum (Camoclone). Right now your behaviour is very scummy and similar to the way alex and SF were avoiding things in previous games. You're not helping the town if you make us waste a lynch.

Also, Celever, stop contradicting yourself. Before you said you only kept your vote on me as a threat to unvote Camoclone, now all of the sudden you think I'm scum?

I'm pretty convinced Camoclone and Celever are a scum team. Very suspicious how Celever says he'll go after "Camoclone or KoN" tomorrow if Jeremy is innocent. I guess you're saying Camoclone to not look too suspicious defending your scum buddy, but adding KoN (who did nothing scummy) to have someone else to focus on to spare your scum buddy (Camoclone) another day tomorrow?

I'm still convinced Camoclone is scum and I strongly believe Celever is too. Either lynch works for me, but I prefer to lynch Camoclone, because his behaviour in-game is more harmful to the town.

Jeremy is still extremely suspicious to me right now though.. I really want to see your role claim.

Drohn

Wild War Dance

Sorry I was typing that before you posted that. >.>

Teal

黄前さん らしい ね
Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [DAY 1 UPDATE]

Vote Count:
Scorched Feathers (Camoclone, Drohn, r3versor, Drohn, Camoclone)
Jeremy1026 (Ice Espeon, Camoclone, AlexanderTheAwesome, Machamp The Champion, Jeremy1026, Keeper of Night, Eron, Blui, Chaos Jackal, PMJ, rev3rsor, Wailord_2, Luispipe8, Scorched Feathers, Mr.Muffin, Celever)
Drohn (Camoclone, Celever, One Approved, Camoclone, Celever)
Camoclone (Drohn, CrimsonFlame, AlexanderTheAwesome, Celever, Jeremy1026, Meaty, grant1999, Drohn, bbninjas, TwistedTurtwig, Jeremy1026, CrimsonFlame, One Approved, bigfootaus, Luispipe8)
alex (Scorched Feathers)
Blui (TwistedTurtwig)
CrimsonFlame (Camoclone)
Celever (Camoclone, AlexanderTheAwesome, grant1999, Keeper of Night, TwistedTurtwig, Ice Espeon, Scorched Feathers, CrimsonFlame, Luispipe8, bigfootaus, One Approved, Blui, Drohn, Camoclone, Jeremy1026, PMJ, Meaty)
Chaos Jackal (Luispipe8)
Eron (GM DracLord)
Ice Espeon (GM DracLord)
Wailord_2 (Cinesra, Lenny)
Meaty (bbninjas)
GM DracLord (GM DracLord)
grant1999 (Camoclone, Machamp The Champion)
Machamp The Champion (bbninjas, Lenny)
bigfootaus (Camoclone)
bbninjas (Eron)
rev3rsor (Camoclone)
One Approved (Lenny)

Weighted Vote Count:
Jeremy1026 (Camoclone, AlexanderTheAwesome, Machamp The Champion, Jeremy1026, Keeper of Night, Eron, Blui, Chaos Jackal, PMJ, rev3rsor, Wailord_2, Luispipe8, Scorched Feathers, Mr.Muffin, Celever) (16)
Camoclone (Drohn, bbninjas, TwistedTurtwig, CrimsonFlame, One Approved) (5)
Celever (Ice Espeon, Meaty) (1)
Wailord_2 (Cinesra) (1)
One Approved (Lenny) (1)

☀1 Update
The town was gathered at the Central Plaza. Angelica the Absol (Jeremy) was wandering around. She stopped at Scorched Feathers, analyzing him. "No, this can't be my child..." Angelica sighed.
Meanwhile, the other Pokémon were discussing who to kill. Someone noticed Angelica who seemed uninterested in this discussion, and said:
"Sister Angelica is infamous for her illegimate child! She must have turned her back to Arceus so it's probable that she is behind this all!"
She replied: "In all honesty, I haven't cared much for my life since my baby was taken away from me. Every day and night I am just crying, wondering about what has happened to my child. Do what you want. May Arceus bless you."

Thus, Absol drank a cup of lethal poison. Her quiet words faded in the wind:
"Oh gracious Mother Arceus, if thou are to do me one last favour, please let me know how my child is doing..."

As the tragic mother was dying, a little Absol descended on a cloud and spoke:
"Lovely mother, for I am long dead, we shall finally see each other again..."
At that very moment, Angelica sprouted a beautiful pair of wings and flew with her child into heavens.

Absol [Jeremy1026]
Alignment: Town
You are Sister Angelica the Absol. You have sworn your loyalty to Arceus, but are often misunderstood as a deliveryman of chaos…

Ability: Looking for my child
Use: once every day and night
Looking for your child, you must PM me a player name.

Ability: Redemption
You can only use this ability when you are dead. Once every night you may PM me a player name. (If you died by lynch, your chosen player may not have voted for you during the day you were lynched.) If that player was to be killed during that night, nobody will be killed. If a player is successfully protected with this ability, it stops working.

Suddenly Cinesra fell to the ground and screamed. He had bite marks on his hand. Everyone rushed to him.
"Aaaaaaa... I... something... has bitten me..."
It was clear that Cinesra had only one more day left to live...

After these shocking events, everyone went home. The first horrible night fell on Stage Town.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Night 1 has begun. It will end on Saturday the 27th 10 PM GMT or when all available actions have been sent in.
Please name your night action PM "N1 <ABILITY NAME>" or something similar.
If you can use a night action but don't want to, please send me "no action".

Teal

黄前さん らしい ね
RE: Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [NIGHT 1: ends Saturday 27th]

Please remember to submit your night actions. Time is running out. You have about 10 hours left.

Teal

黄前さん らしい ね
Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [NIGHT 1 UPDATE]

★1 Update
It was a tepid night and the skies were clear, when a classy shadow appeared. Giallo the Dusknoir was hovering the empty streets.
“Good evening.”
Giallo heard a voice from behind him.
“Would you care for a delicious apple?”
The asker was Nun Heth Sin, an Arbok.
“In my Märchen, gifted apples are poisonous.”
Giallo replied calmly. Nun Heth Sin looked a little displeased.
“Mister Dusknoir, do you know why I look like this?”
“…”
“Once upon a time… In another world, my species was the very strongest. It was our Paradise. Our success was thanks to a certain fruit – the apple. We called it forbidden and tried to keep everyone away from it. But one day, one of us had fallen for a Machoke, and revealing our secret, he offered her a bite of our treasure. The Machoke got angry about the lie all other Pokémon had lived in, and with her new strength and knowledge, she turned all other Pokémon on us. And then…”
Nun Heth Sin cried without saying a word as Dusknoir quietly took the Arbok’s soul.
Arbok [grantm1999]
Alignment: Anti-Arceus
As all Arboks know, a long time ago your ancestor was expelled from paradise. However, you also know… life here on earth isn’t that shabby either! Everyone else has forgotten about that incident anyway.

Just kidding. You want to get revenge and recreate the Paradise that once belonged to you – and get back your true form!

Ability: Expelled from Paradise
Unlike the other Anti-Arceus-aligned players you don’t know who your teammates are, and you don’t have access to the Anti-Arceus team-quicktopic either. They don’t know who you are either, but they know your whole role PM, so…!

Ability: Searching for my…
Use: once every night
You may PM me a list of 5 players. You will be told who on that list has the same alignment as you. Once you have found all Anti-Arceus-aligned players, you will get access to the team-quicktopic.

Ability: Poison Fang
Use: every uneven-numbered game day
You may PM me a player name. That player will be poisoned in the upcoming public day update and everyone will get to know that they will die during the end of the next day.

Locked Ability: Delicious Apple
Use: once during the game at night once you have joined your team
You may PM me a player name. You will pass that player the item Leftovers. They may hold onto it or pass it. The player who holds it during the next night will eat it and die.
As the first rays of the sun hit his eyes, the Dusknoir disappeared quietly. In the thousands of years he had roamed this world, he had never regretted anything as much as what he had done that night.

The morning newspaper read:
”First Results ||” said:
Do not lynch Camoclone.

Everyone was gathered at the Central Plaza. Cinesra was in very bad condition and it was obvious that this was his last day alive. Scorched Feathers and TheGuy were covered in sticky slime.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Day 2 has begun. It will end on Thursday the 2nd 8 PM GMT.
There are 28 players alive, so 15 vote count is required for a lynch. A no lynch is not possible. For more voting rules, please read the Rules in the opening post.

Celever

Wheeeee~

Luispipe8 said:
Celever said:
If there were items in this game, Purrloin or Glameow would make perfect sense as a thief.

I can confirm that some players might have items. I've an Ability that tells me if a player that targeted me has one. I don't get the Pokémon or the Item, though. e.e Thanks for the useless Ability, Teal. :p

But now, to answer your post, you may be right in some points, but I just don't see Drohn as scummy. I'll have to check both Camo and Drohn now. I'll keep my vote on you, however, because AS FROM WHAT I'VE READ SO FAR (I haven't cought up completely), you see like my brst lynch candidate.

Hi, so:
Vote: Luispipe8

My result last night was:
"Luispipe8 did use a non-passive ability last night.", however, here Luis claims a passive ability! I'd like your full claim -- now.

alex

Miss the game

Celever said:
Luispipe8 said:
I can confirm that some players might have items. I've an Ability that tells me if a player that targeted me has one. I don't get the Pokémon or the Item, though. e.e Thanks for the useless Ability, Teal. :p

But now, to answer your post, you may be right in some points, but I just don't see Drohn as scummy. I'll have to check both Camo and Drohn now. I'll keep my vote on you, however, because AS FROM WHAT I'VE READ SO FAR (I haven't cought up completely), you see like my brst lynch candidate.

Hi, so:
Vote: Luispipe8

My result last night was:
"Luispipe8 did use a non-passive ability last night.", however, here Luis claims a passive ability! I'd like your full claim -- now.

He didn't say he doesn't have one.

Celever

Wheeeee~
RE: Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [DAY 2: ends Thursday 2nd]

But he did say "thanks for the useless ability Teal e.e" which implies he doesn't have another powerful ability or another ability at all, so I didn't think it would be too harmful to pressure him over it.

rev3rsor

目がピアノを弾く

wow that's a fairly significant advantage for us! scum killing one of their own, that's quite new!

Blui

lv85 paladin

Celever said:
But he did say "thanks for the useless ability Teal e.e" which implies he doesn't have another powerful ability or another ability at all, so I didn't think it would be too harmful to pressure him over it.

Just because of that? That seems very wagony. Based on this he's either the Dusknoir or some townie. He doesn't seem to be Anti-Arceus, but there hasn't been too much substance from him, except the apparent lie of his ability. It should again be noted that your claim doesn't confirm you of anything, so you could just be trying to get Luis lynched.

rev3rsor

目がピアノを弾く

Also apologies for the double post, but are there items in this game?

Status
Not open for further replies.