Blui

lv85 paladin
RE: Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [DAY 1: ends Friday 26th]

Bleh screwed my vote up

##VOTE: Jeremy1026

Celever

Wheeeee~

WE NEED A CLAIM FROM JEREMY BEFORE WE LYNCH HIM!!!

Jeez guys, we don't know what the hell he could be. Charizard tbe bomb... His role name is apparently "redemption", which to me just sounds like he has a DPV but is cleaned in the process of death. If this is in fact true, I don't see what harm it could do, bc we would have two cleaned by Day 2! If not, it is probably a very offensive move back... Like a bomb where you can choose to kill anyone on your wagon if lynched, or just the person who killed you if NK'd.

Jeremy, I want a claim. Now.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member

If Jeremy doesn't give a good point that he isn't scum im going to switch candidates.
@teal Vote count please

Celever

Wheeeee~

Guys, Jeremy actually wants to get lynch. This is why we need a claim; lynching him could really damage us,

Chaos Jackal

Legend of the Past

Sleeping is really bad.

You guys are putting WAY too much weight on claims... A claim is pretty much useless unless the player is terrible at forging roles... Someone can take their own Role PM even and make slight changes to hide the incrminating stuff yet still making it sound like a genuine Role. Saying "please claim" and dropping accusations (or expecting accusations to be dropped) is just stupid. If it was valid, everyone would be claiming Day 1 and the game would be over.
Jeremy could even be a goddamn Jester (almost impossible, but just saying)... If he is a townie, then having an ability that screws up the town when dying is unlikely. If he's scum, then having an ability that screws up the town when dying is more probable. However, if he is scum, we will eventually have to lynch him. And personally, if his ability is something like taking someone to the grave with him, I'd like it to happen now instead of, say, a MYLO situation, where it would totally screw us up.
tl;dr if Jeremy has an ability that plays after death, then if we are wrong in our assumption that he is scum not much harm is done. If he is scum, then all the better to go with. If he's lying about the ability, he's most probably scum making a last-ditch attempt to survive. Whatever the case, he's not a bad lynch candidate.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member

Chaos Jackal said:
Sleeping is really bad.

You guys are putting WAY too much weight on claims... A claim is pretty much useless unless the player is terrible at forging roles... Someone can take their own Role PM even and make slight changes to hide the incrminating stuff yet still making it sound like a genuine Role. Saying "please claim" and dropping accusations (or expecting accusations to be dropped) is just stupid. If it was valid, everyone would be claiming Day 1 and the game would be over.
Jeremy could even be a Goshdarn Jester (almost impossible, but just saying)... If he is a townie, then having an ability that screws up the town when dying is unlikely. If he's scum, then having an ability that screws up the town when dying is more probable. However, if he is scum, we will eventually have to lynch him. And personally, if his ability is something like taking someone to the grave with him, I'd like it to happen now instead of, say, a MYLO situation, where it would totally screw us up.
tl;dr if Jeremy has an ability that plays after death, then if we are wrong in our assumption that he is scum not much harm is done. If he is scum, then all the better to go with. If he's lying about the ability, he's most probably scum making a last-ditch attempt to survive. Whatever the case, he's not a bad lynch candidate.

And of cause abilities can be activated to determine wolves. Jeremy does seem like a safe lynch.

Camoclone

TCG Articles Head

Oh boy... I'm excepting a Vengeful.

Camoclone

TCG Articles Head

Actually... May be not a vengeful considering how he said to lynch me tomorrow. If he was a vengeful he would just shoot me.

Drohn

Wild War Dance

Since there are no independent factions such as Jesters (which was mentioned) Jeremy can only be scum that might be trying to reverse psychology out of this, or town with an actual ability that helps if he's dead. If you're town, why not share the whole ability/role? Or is it harmful if the wolves know?

I still believe Camoclone is the better lynch today. I don't think Camoclone and Jeremy are in the same alignment, since Camoclone switched focus to Jeremy when people started voting him and Jeremy asked to go after Camoclone next. If Camoclone is town Jeremy could be scum. If Camoclone is scum, I believe Jeremy is town and it would make me trust his claim (regarding "redemption") more.

Camoclone

TCG Articles Head

Drohn said:
Since there are no independent factions such as Jesters (which was mentioned) Jeremy can only be scum that might be trying to reverse psychology out of this, or town with an actual ability that helps if he's dead. If you're town, why not share the whole ability/role? Or is it harmful if the wolves know?

I still believe Camoclone is the better lynch today. I don't think Camoclone and Jeremy are in the same alignment, since Camoclone switched focus to Jeremy when people started voting him and Jeremy asked to go after Camoclone next. If Camoclone is town Jeremy could be scum. If Camoclone is scum, I believe Jeremy is town and it would make me trust his claim (regarding "redemption") more.
Wait a second... what?

Jeremy could be scum or town (only the wolves would know for sure what alignment he is).

Second of all what if we are both town? Town aligned players don't know others alignments so they try their best to scumhunt. On D1 scumhunting is more tedious but you are forced to go with what you have. Jeremy is the best lead we have right now.

Drohn

Wild War Dance

I disagree. I actually also don't think Jeremy would react this way if he was a wolf or tell us to go after you if he's proven town. You're the scummier one in my opinion. You claim the different play style is because good players get better and adjust their play style, but yours got worse in my opinion. Well, you said that and you also said you always played like this. You contradicted yourself there, though maybe you meant you played generally the same, but with some adjustments? But that's still different so the fact you kept disagreeing and asked for quotes all the time doesn't make sense if you think you "got better" and therefore agree you play different.

Still keeping my vote on Camoclone.

Camoclone

TCG Articles Head

Drohn said:
I disagree. I actually also don't think Jeremy would react this way if he was a wolf or tell us to go after you if he's proven town. You're the scummier one in my opinion. You claim the different play style is because good players get better and adjust their play style, but yours got worse in my opinion. Well, you said that and you also said you always played like this. You contradicted yourself there, though maybe you meant you played generally the same, but with some adjustments? But that's still different so the fact you kept disagreeing and asked for quotes all the time doesn't make sense if you think you "got better" and therefore agree you play different.
And you think that he would act this way if he was town?

Everyone plays different every single game (even if it is just very slightly). Even you.

Drohn

Wild War Dance

You play scummier in my opinion. When you went after Celever you kept an open mind about it, despite the fact you think he was "very very scummy" (your words) you still changed votes. Now you seem to really want someone else lynched instead of yourself.

Camoclone

TCG Articles Head

Drohn said:
You play scummier in my opinion. When you went after Celever you kept an open mind about it, despite the fact you think he was "very very scummy" (your words) you still changed votes. Now you seem to really want someone else lynched instead of yourself.

This is what I mean about most of your arguments not being against a scummy play.

Always keeping an open mind is not the kind of thing that scum does and is a town aligned trait. I changed votes to get more information and because now we have someone even scummier than Celever (Jeremy).

And of course I don't want to be lynched. No one does except a jester. I know my role and I am the only player I know is town. Why would I sit back and let you lynch me?

Camoclone

TCG Articles Head

Well I know that TT is town but you know what I mean.

alex

Miss the game

DO NOT LYNCH JEREMY. DO. NOT. LYNCH. JEREMY.

Celever said:
Guys, Jeremy actually wants to get lynch. This is why we need a claim; lynching him could really damage us,

Blui

lv85 paladin

alex said:

Celever said:

Elaborate? He could just as easily make a fake role, especially given the fact that there are roles in the OP.

alex

Miss the game

Blui said:
alex said:

Elaborate? He could just as easily make a fake role, especially given the fact that there are roles in the OP.

Gives us more information than going in blind. He has already said 2 things about his role, he can only lie so much now.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death

Currently preparingmyself for student committee election.

I cant. Analyze the past 10 page or any future one till voting is done on friday evening. (-12 hour from EST)

Soo sorry. Will continue back once that settled.

rev3rsor

目がピアノを弾く

back again
so some people want to lynch jeremy, and some people don't. I'm going to lean towards letting him talk first, and then deciding.

Status
Not open for further replies.