Collecting The "Card Collector Help" Thread

omahanime

Come and visit me.
Elite Member
Advanced Member
RE: The "Merchandise Help" Thread

Japanese boosters normally only have one package art per set.

airsoft246

Aspiring Trainer
Best place to buy Japanese booster packs? And collectors question

I'm collecting Japanese booster packs, and therefore am collecting 1 of each different artwork that appears on them. Does anyone know the best/cheapest place to buy Japanese packs? And also, I know our collection thread has a listing of all the artwork on English sets, but does anyone know where I can find a listing of all the Japanese artwork? Thanks!

airsoft246

Aspiring Trainer

Whoops didn't know it was rerouted to here, thanks!! Any chance anyone knows where I can find a complete list of all the jap booster artwork? Like I said I know we have a collectors thread that has the English ones listed but idk where the jap ones are. And since there's only 1 artwork per set, it's more so that I know how many sets there are to collect from. Like there's a "black collection" and "white collection, making 2 seperate sets, but English has 1 set for both. Just need it to organize, thanks guys!

omahanime

Come and visit me.
Elite Member
Advanced Member

airsoft246 said:
Whoops didn't know it was rerouted to here, thanks!! Any chance anyone knows where I can find a complete list of all the jap booster artwork? Like I said I know we have a collectors thread that has the English ones listed but idk where the jap ones are. And since there's only 1 artwork per set, it's more so that I know how many sets there are to collect from. Like there's a "black collection" and "white collection, making 2 seperate sets, but English has 1 set for both. Just need it to organize, thanks guys!

Yes, In Japan those are 2 separate subsets, so they each have their unique wrapper.

Base
Jungle
Fossil
Team Rocket
Gym Leaders

Gym 2
NEO 1 Gold, Silver, to a New World...
NEO 2 Crossing the Ruins...
NEO 3 Awakening Legend

NEO 4 Darkness, and to Light...
VS
Web

E 1
E2 The Town on No Map
E3 Wind from the Sea
E4 Split Earth

E5 Mysterious Mountains
ADV 1
ADV2 Desert of Miracles
ADV3 Rulers of the Heavens
ADV EX1 Magma VS Aqua: Two Ambitions

ADV 4 Undone Seal
Flight of Legends
Clash of the Blue Sky
Rocket Gang Strikes Back

Golden Sky, Silvery Ocean
Mirage Forest
Holon Research Tower
Holon Phantom

Miracle Crystal
Furthest Ends of Offense and Defense
World Champions Pack
DP1 Space-Time Genesis: Diamond and Pearl Collection

DP2 Mystery of the Lakes
DP3 Shining Darkness
DP4 Moonlit Pursuit & Dawn Dash

DP5 Cry from the Mysterious & Temple of Anger
Intense Fight in the Destroyed Sky
Dpt1 Galactic's Conquest
Dpt2 Bonds to the End of Time

Dpt3 Pulse of the Frontier
Dpt4: The Advent of Arceus
L1 Legend Heart Gold Soul Silver
L2 Revived Legends

Lost Link
L3 Clash at the Summit
BW1 Black & White
BW2 Red Collection
BW3 Psycho Drive · Hail Blizzard

BW4 Dark Rush
Dragon Selection
BW5 Dragon Blast - Dragon Blade
BW6 Freeze Bolt - Cold Flare

BW7 - Plasma Gale
BW8 - Spiral Force - Thunder Knuckle
Shiny Collection
BW9 - Megalo Cannon
EX Battle Boost
X Y
XY2 Wild Blaze
XY3 Rising Fist

warmuc

Aspiring Trainer
Power Trio Tin

300px-CharizardEXEXPowerTrioTin.png

Hi guys!
Now that the power trio tins are about to come up. I was wondering if anyone has an idea of which Charizard EX would this tin contain? Is it the regular stoke charizard ex? or the one with combustion blast?
Just got really curious since im building a charizard ex ( combustion blast ) based deck and i wanna know if id hold off buying individual cards and just wait for the tin if thats the case.

Thanks guys :) :p

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor
RE: Power Trio Tin

warmuc said:
300px-CharizardEXEXPowerTrioTin.png
Hi guys!
Now that the power trio tins are about to come up. I was wondering if anyone has an idea of which Charizard EX would this tin contain? Is it the regular stoke charizard ex? or the one with combustion blast?
Just got really curious since im building a charizard ex ( combustion blast ) based deck and i wanna know if id hold off buying individual cards and just wait for the tin if thats the case.

Thanks guys :) :p

Sadly, up to this day, we know nothing on which Charizard is in the tin. :/ Chances are it's the Stoke one, but we're not sure yet.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member

Ok which is the set with the most recent Charizard? It will most likely be that sets Charizard. They usually put in the Best Charizard card in the tin. I have a really cool Charizard myself. It has 140 HP and his attack actually his best attack is Malevolent Fire. It was one of the Champion cards. Can't remember which champion but I know it was not Cynthia though. Anyhow it will most likely be the latest Charizard.:)

airsoft246

Aspiring Trainer
Difference between RH and H in Crystal Guardians

I was looking at pictures of them, and from what it looks like, the holo design is the same on both, only RH has the set stamp/gold rim/gold name/probably gold star. So is it a much better idea to get the RH? Im collecting all sets and just starting this one, so I dont know much about it.

The-Kaiser

Starfleet Captain and Pokemon Trainer

Furious Fists Two Pack Blisters out in stores yet?

Havent seen them on Ebay yet.

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member

Is everything holo except the box where the Pokemon is? If so then it is a reverse holo. If the Pokemon box is holo it is a regular holo. If it is anything other than those 2 ways of holo then the cards are fake unless they have a new way they are holoing the cards in their new format if they have a new format to holo the cards.:)

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod
RE: Difference between RH and H in Crystal Guardians

airsoft246 said:
I was looking at pictures of them, and from what it looks like, the holo design is the same on both, only RH has the set stamp/gold rim/gold name/probably gold star. So is it a much better idea to get the RH? Im collecting all sets and just starting this one, so I dont know much about it.

I believe the cards you are referring to are the RH Rares. They have a gold border and a gold name, as well as having the set name stamped onto the art of the cards.

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member

Can someone post pics so I can see what they look like? The cards I know of in my mind are out dated in my head so I need to see these so I know what they look like. Thanks XD.:)

adam44

Aspiring Trainer

airsoft246 said:
Yeah that's the only difference.
To answer your questions about getting the RH instead of the holos, it's totally up to what you prefer, I like the holos more and I'm not a big fan of any RH card, so I don't really collect them.

xxashxx said:
Can someone post pics so I can see what they look like? The cards I know of in my mind are out dated in my head so I need to see these so I know what they look like. Thanks XD.:)
Just google them :D

PieterPie

Aspiring Trainer

I was wondering if anybody knew where I would be able to buy (pre-order at this point) the japanese version of the mega metagross collection blister pack?

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member

Wow, looks like AmiAmi is also sold out of pre-orders. There's a chance they may reopen them before release if they can guarantee more stock, but I don't know of any other place you could pre-order outside of some Ebay seller.

PieterPie

Aspiring Trainer

ugh, thats ridiculous, I dont think they were even up for pre order there until last night

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member

See if you can Google the set. You may be able to find a seller that has them. If you are planning a trip to Japan soon see if you can check around places there. If not just search around XD.:)

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member

PieterPie said:
ugh, thats ridiculous, I dont think they were even up for pre order there until last night

Yeah... I've been checking every day since I was waiting to place my preorder for the boxes until those had been added and I threw my hands up in the air when I saw that they were up... and preorders were already closed. Can't win 'em all. Guess I'll keep checking back.

daz_32

Aspiring Trainer
What sort of card is this?

Years ago, I bought the FireFang theme deck and it came with this holographic makuhita. I've been trying to find out about this kind of holographic cards, but have not found any information at all. This makuhita card is not even mentioned in the card list...

KeQIdWf.jpg

cLHleAW.jpg

As you can see it has no e-Reader dot code and it has this rainbow-like shine. Anyone?