Collecting The "Card Collector Help" Thread

RE: Pokemon Elite Trainer Kits

awhitt23 said:
Thank you. after i posted this i saw an article on pokemon.com that said it was every other since plasma storm, and they wished they would have done one for flashfire that they have had a ton of complaints about skipping it. Then they released a statement last week saying that every series or set will have an elite trainer box. i cant wait for november 5th for the XY4 Phantom Forces. I have already pre-ordered a booster box and elite trainer box. im so excited like a kid at christmas. is there a thread for posting, buying and selling cards on this site? thanks for your time

You can go to the PokéBeach Marketplace for more info on that.

Is the Pyroar from the new Pyroar Collection Box same as FLF

Hi,
Is the Pyroar that is supplied with the new Pyroar Collection Box, the one and same as FLF Pyroar with the Ability making him immune to basic pokemon?
Thanks

RE: Is the Pyroar from the new Pyroar Collection Box same as FLF

No this is Promo 26 Pyroar. It doesn't have the ability. Some sites have it so it looks like it is the FLF one. Kind of stupid if you ask me.

help with identifying card

Hey guys I have a original water energy card. But it has a small white circle in the top left just under the small water symbol. Can't even find a pic on the internet. Could someone please help me. I collected cards when they first came out and just got them out of my closet thanks

RE: help with identifying card

need a pic of your card to help ya

but could be Gym Hero's Water Energy

RE: The "Merchandise Help" Thread

Every time I try to post a pic it says file too large, what's going on

Whenever I try to post a pic it says file too large. Any help...? Thanks

Try uploading it to Photobucket and post the share links

http://s42.photobucket.com/user/swhitmore88/media/Mobile%20Uploads/pp_zps61351c74.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

http://s42.photobucket.com/user/swhitmore88/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG0767_zps0babdadf.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Here you go guys, if anyone can tell me what this is I'd appreciate it. Never seen it before and can't find a pic. This was when the cards first came out thanks

oh looks like a ink bubble or something i have something similar on a Neo Destiny card

Hmmmm I see. Makes sense. Thanks

Yea I looked it up and saw the same thing on a different card. Guess it's kind of a rare but not really worth anything. Well now I know for sure. Thanks a lot.

swhitmore88 said:
Hmmmm I see. Makes sense. Thanks

Yea I looked it up and saw the same thing on a different card. Guess it's kind of a rare but not really worth anything. Well now I know for sure. Thanks a lot.

Welcome :)

Nahh it aint worth much maybe 50 cents more or whatever anyone would pay for it if they collect cards with weird errors like that on it.

I also have a Pikachu from Majestic Dawn with a red dot in the art background.

I hope this is the right place... What packs does the Kalos EX starter tins come with? Plasma freeze, Blast, XY and flashfire, right?

Salamencetrainer34 said:
I hope this is the right place... What packs does the Kalos EX starter tins come with? Plasma freeze, Blast, XY and flashfire, right?

Yep, one of each

buying JP cards?

Hey guys,

So I'm super excited about the new Phantom Gate set that is so close to releasing in Japan! With this said, I decided I wanted to try and buy a JP booster box, but have no idea where to do so. Does anyone know of a safe retailer that I could buy imports from? Or even a place to pre-order the English release while I have money XD.

RE: buying JP cards?

One of the favoured sites by international collectors for Japanese cards is AmiAmi. They are a Japanese company that sells Japanese Pokémon TCG cards and goods along with other merchandise. AmiAmi is considered one of the better websites for ordering Japanese TCG cards because they are reliable and very reasonably priced (most of their items are actually priced below MSRP, whereas typical Ebay and other sellers charge more than MSRP). Ordering from AmiAmi is a bit different than other websites since their payment system is not automated and they do not estimate on weights for shipping (they also list all prices in yen, though you can use google to convert costs easily). You first place your order without paying, and then when your order is processed, you will receive an e-mail with your final totals (including shipping costs) and a link to pay. If you would like to estimate your shipping costs, you can do so using the pricing table on their shipping page.

Unfortunately, AmiAmi's preorders for Phantom Gate are full and they are not accepting anymore preorders. However, they will likely open regular, non-preorder sales of boxes once the set is released and they have finished processing the preorders, so probably best to check back after release date.

Alternatively, Ebay is usually a decent option. Ebay sellers will likely be more expensive than AmiAmi, but they'll likely be continuing to sell boxes long after AmiAmi is finally sold out.

Hi guys,
I was wondering if anybody had a picture or link to a Japanese (possibly mega) Charizard playmat. I heard these mats were very limited (not worlds mats) and Japanese players brought them to worlds, and they were not the paper ones from the deck. Does anybody have any information on these?

PieterPie said:
Hi guys,
I was wondering if anybody had a picture or link to a Japanese (possibly mega) Charizard playmat. I heard these mats were very limited (not worlds mats) and Japanese players brought them to worlds, and they were not the paper ones from the deck. Does anybody have any information on these?

I found this http://www.ebay.com/itm/G519-Custom-Playmat-For-YUGIOH-MTG-WOW-POKEMON-CARDFIGHT-Play-Mat-Game-Mouse-Pad-/231320256366?pt=Trading_Card_Games_US&hash=item35dbc2ff6e

Wondering if there is a way to get the Xerneas/Yveltal/Mega Charizard X/Mega Charizard Y Jumbos in the US without spending like $100 just for those 4 jumbos to be shipped over from Europe... I'm having no luck finding anywhere to get them cheaper and have them travel internationally.

Best Place to Buy Japanese Booster Packs?

Luckily I'm within driving distance of collectors cache, so I can buy recent set boosters from there, but I'm starting to collect a pack for each different artwork of each Japanese set and need a good place to buy from. A plus would be if I can somehow tell them to pick different artwork on each, although I know it's not likely. Anyone know good places? Or maybe good jap booster sellers? Thanks!

I could also use a source of a list for each artwork from each set, and how many Japanese sets there are in all. Thanks again!

RE: Best Place to Buy Japanese Booster Packs?

airsoft246 said:
Luckily I'm within driving distance of collectors cache, so I can buy recent set boosters from there, but I'm starting to collect a pack for each different artwork of each Japanese set and need a good place to buy from. A plus would be if I can somehow tell them to pick different artwork on each, although I know it's not likely. Anyone know good places? Or maybe good jap booster sellers? Thanks!

I could also use a source of a list for each artwork from each set, and how many Japanese sets there are in all. Thanks again!
You can check on eBay, or try Yahoo Japan Auctions.

Back