Wi-Fi Trades *Drohn's Trade Thread* - (Shiny) Pokémon - Cloning - Mega Stones - Items -

Drohn

Wild War Dance
RE: *Drohn's Trade Thread* - (Shiny) Pokémon - Cloning - Mega Stones - 5IV Yveltal -

@Freedomeon: Yea I'll clone a Shiny one for you.

@Momaster12: Yea I got multiple of those.

Let me know when you guys want to trade.

Freedomeon

Eeveelution Fanatic
RE: *Drohn's Trade Thread* - (Shiny) Pokémon - Cloning - Mega Stones - 5IV Yveltal - *Giveaways* -

Thanks man :)
What do you want in return?

Drohn

Wild War Dance
RE: *Drohn's Trade Thread* - (Shiny) Pokémon - Cloning - Mega Stones - 5IV Yveltal - *Giveaways* -

Your soul.
Anything really. I cloned a ton of them. :p

Momaster12

The Temporal Destroyer

Thanks for the trade so much!

BigfootAUS

Game Dev & VR Consultant / Trainer

Woah woah woah, shiny Protean Greninja? I've been trying to breed one of those for months!
I can give any one of these shiny Pokemon in return: Gigalith, Volbeat, Relicanth (all with unknown IVs), and competitively-viable non-shiny Sneasel.

Drohn

Wild War Dance

I got 4 shiny Froakie before I got this one with the right ability/IV, haha. It took ages. I can trade one with you. :D Out of those I like Sneasel best, but any would do.

BigfootAUS

Awesome! Did you wanna trade now? I'm online just catching starters in the safari, got a few hours to kill. I've added you, and my friend code is 3582-8739-5069.

Drohn

Wild War Dance

I can trade now. Are you still online? I'll add you.

BigfootAUS

Thankyou! This is so amazing, thanks! =D

Cinesra

Aspiring Trainer

I'll give you a shiny EV trained Goodra with pokerus for a Greninja. I think it has good IVs and is legit, but I'm not sure.

Drohn

Wild War Dance

Sounds good! Want me to clone the Shiny Goodra and return it?

Cinesra

Aspiring Trainer

No thanks, I have 6 more. I'd love some shinies and 5/6 IVs if you want to trade them for some random Scraggy eggs, lol.

Drohn

Wild War Dance

I do have some others that aren't listed in the OP, since they were edited (everything in the OP is legit). If you don't mind that I can trade other Shiny/6IV Pokémon too.

Cinesra

Aspiring Trainer

That's fine with me, I don't mind. Thanks. Do you also have the X exclusive Mega Stones for trade?

Drohn

Wild War Dance

I have those. I can give them to the Pokémon to hold. Do you have time to trade now? I'm online.

Cinesra

Aspiring Trainer

I'll connect now. Thanks.

Razzazie

Aspiring Trainer
[split] Ace Valentine's Trade Thread - LF Blazikenite, HA Dratini, Clefairy

Drohn said:
Hey! I merged your threads, since members are only allowed one trading thread. Please update your title or first post when you make changes instead of making a new thread! You can bump your thread once in a week.

I got some spare Blazikenite. I actually did a few new games early on and managed to save them on my other game. You can let me know if you're still interested.

Hey I was wondering if you had any of those Blazikenites left?

Drohn

Wild War Dance

Hey! I moved your post to my own thread. It's a bit off-topic to ask for a trade in someone else's thread.

I do have more Blazikenite and I can trade with you later today if you want to.

Drohn

Wild War Dance
RE: *Drohn's Trade Thread* - (Shiny) Pokémon - Cloning - Mega Stones - Other Items - 5IV Yveltal - *Giveaways* -

Bump. I also updated my "Haves".

nivowoods21

Aspiring Trainer
RE: *Drohn's Trade Thread* - (Shiny) Pokémon - Cloning - Mega Stones - Other Items - 5IV Yveltal - *Giveaways* -

hey Drohn i was wondering if you have a tyranitarite you could trade me? i could give you a shiny eevee for it:)