Wi-Fi Trades *Drohn's Trade Thread* - (Shiny) Pokémon - Cloning - Mega Stones - Items -

Drohn

Wild War Dance
RE: Drohn's MyPlayer Thread

Someone recently traded one to me! I updated the OP.

I can breed anything from my Haves list for you, however. :)

Mistryss Nite

Is back from Beijing, China! ^.^

Hey, I'd like a Continental Vivillon. I can probably get you one of the abra line.

Ankh

Aspiring Trainer

I'd love to have one of those Continental Vivillon's then lol. I have extra Modern Vivillon or an Abra.

G-Panthera

Panthera's Fiercest Fighter

Yo Drohn, its me. I'm currently looking for a Sail Fossil or a Metang (Beldum would be even better), as I'm planning to try to get Pokémon to either create a Generational themed team, or a Fossil-themed Pokémon team. If you have any of the above, tell me what you would like, and I can try and arrange it.

BCWD93

Aspiring Trainer

I plan on starting a new game in Y and I have a shiny oddish in my pc that I am willing to give away to a new home. My friend code is in my signature if you are interested.

Fun Fact: The first shiny Pokemon I found was an oddish in Silver.

Drohn

Wild War Dance

@momoxmomo an Ankh: I can get you both continental Vivillon. When would you like to trade?

@G-Panthera: Sadly I don't have that fossil, nor Beldum. :(

@BCWD93: Nice Oddish! I could hold it for you and trade it back after you started the new game.

Mistryss Nite

Is back from Beijing, China! ^.^

Drohn said:
@momoxmomo an Ankh: I can get you both continental Vivillon. When would you like to trade?

@G-Panthera: Sadly I don;t have that fossil, nor Beldum. :(

@BCWD93: Nice Oddish! I could hold it for you and trade it back after you started the new game.
If you want the Kadabra (rather than the Abra), I need to level it up, so maybe by tomorrow night (USA time or about your morning time on Tuesday).
EDIT: I have the Kadabra ready.

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod

I can get you a Abra right now. Is there any specific Nature you want? I'm interested in Ditto. (preferably a Modest one if you have it, but if not I'll take any one besides one of the non stat changing Natures)

Drohn

Wild War Dance

I updated the list. I already have Alakazam now. I can still trade a Vivillon and Ditto. If you have an EV reducing Berry that would be great. If not anything is fine.

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod

What Nature(s) do you have on the Ditto(s) you own? I know I have the berry that reduces Defense. My 3DS burnt out though so I'm letting it charge for a little bit. (I fell asleep playing X this morning)

Drohn

Wild War Dance

I have the following Ditto natures double:

Calm, Bashful, Naive, Relaxed, Bold, Quirky, Adamant.

I have more, but need them for breeding! :p

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod

I'd like to trade for the Adamant one, please! I have Qualot Berries, which lower base Defense. Do you need any Pokémon, or just the Berry?

Ankh

Aspiring Trainer

I guess we could trade whenever we're both online. I have you added already lol.

Drohn

Wild War Dance

@Brave Esperia: I have a Qualot Berry. Do you perhaps have Kelpsy? Or maybe another one? If not anything is fine.

@Ankh: What's your friend code?

G-Panthera

Panthera's Fiercest Fighter

Drohn said:

@G-Panthera: Sadly I don't have that fossil, nor Beldum. :(

Ah, alright, then I'm out of luck sadly. Thanks anyways.

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod

Drohn said:
@Brave Esperia: I have a Qualot Berry. Do you perhaps have Kelpsy? Or maybe another one? If not anything is fine.

@Ankh: What's your friend code?

Sorry, I don't have any Kelpsy Berries. I'm okay for a Ditto though, I caught an Adamant one.

Freedomeon

Eeveelution Fanatic
RE: *Drohn's Trade Thread* - (Shiny) Pokémon - Cloning - Mega Stones - 5IV Yveltal -

I really need a Hasty Greninja, can I grab one off you please? :)
I literally have five boxes full of competitive Pokemon, is there anything you're looking for? Can get any Gen 5 competitive shinies :)

Momaster12

The Temporal Destroyer
RE: *Drohn's Trade Thread* - (Shiny) Pokémon - Cloning - Mega Stones - 5IV Yveltal -

Do you have Charizardite Y Mega Stone?