Wi-Fi Trades Pinkie's Trade Thread - *Events* - *Lot of shinies* - *Items and Megastones* - *5IV Giveaways*

Pinkie

Pie
Celebi23 said:
Hi, I'm interested in some of your giveaways. Specifically Cottonee C and Squirtle B. If you're only doing one per person or something then I'll take the Cottonee.

I'm also interested in all your Dittos but especially C and D. However, I'm new to competitive play so I probably don't have much to offer. I used to play casually back in 3rd and 4th generation so I do have quite a few older event Pokemon but I don't have a way to get them to a gen 5 or 6 game, so we'd have to trade on a 4th gen game and then again on a 6th gen game. I realize you're probably not interested in this since it's not on your wants and it's some extra work but if you are, I'll happily list the events I have! I have some legendaries and non-legendaries.

Please let me know if you're interested and/or willing to give me one or both of those giveaways. If you are, I'll give you my friend code and stuff. Thanks in advance!

Hi !
Sorry I don't have the cottonee C anymore, I only have 2 cottonee with infiltrator left.
Okay for the Squirtle B, you can pick as many giveaways as you want.
And I don't have old gen games, so I can't do trades. I only have X and Y games. :(

Edit : Giveaways updated.
I keep you the squirtle B you wanted (female, 31/31/X/31/31/31, torrent)

Celebi23

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Ok, thank you so much! And as long as I can take as many as I want, I'll also take a sun Scatterbug, a 5 IV Vivillion, female Mawile E, and both a male and a female Dratini with marvel scale. I really appreciate you giving them away for free btw, since I don't have much to offer most people atm (or much I can use myself lol).

My friend code is 4527-9495-2855 and I should be available for next couple hours if you're online. My PM box is full but just drop me a profile comment or respond here whenever you're ready. Thanks!

Edit- Thanks for the trades!

Pinkie

Pie
Celebi23 said:
Ok, thank you so much! And as long as I can take as many as I want, I'll also take a sun Scatterbug, a 5 IV Vivillion, female Mawile E, and both a male and a female Dratini with marvel scale. I really appreciate you giving them away for free btw, since I don't have much to offer most people atm (or much I can use myself lol).

My friend code is 4527-9495-2855 name is Kennan and I should be available for next couple hours if you're online. My PM box is full but just drop me a profile comment or respond here whenever you're ready. Thanks!

Give me some time to prepare them and I'll be online.
Use my Y fc please :)

Binx345

Verified Seller
RE: Pinkie's Trade Thread - *GAME - Win a free rare pokemon ! * - *Events* - *Lot of shinies* - *Items and Megastones* - *5IV Giveaways*

You already have the shiny legendaries I have atm.

Swordmaster13

Allons-Y!
RE: Pinkie's Trade Thread - *Events* - *Pokeball vivillon and more* - *Lot of shinies* - *Items and Megastones* - *5IV Giveaways*

Pinkie said:
Swordmaster13 said:
Does a Shiny Absol, Rotom, or Togekiss interest you at all? Would love to have that Shiny Event Genesect. And is the Genesect a clone ?
Yes it's a clone, and he's japanese. I also have an english hack of it.
If you want it, I'm interested in the shiny rotom. :)

I'm sorry it took me so long to reply. If you still have that Genesect I would be happy to trade it for the Shiny Rotom. Also, if you have an Arceus, I still have the Absol and Togekiss if you want to trade for them.

Pinkie

Pie
Swordmaster13 said:
Pinkie said:
Yes it's a clone, and he's japanese. I also have an english hack of it.
If you want it, I'm interested in the shiny rotom. :)

I'm sorry it took me so long to reply. If you still have that Genesect I would be happy to trade it for the Shiny Rotom. Also, if you have an Arceus, I still have the Absol and Togekiss if you want to trade for them.

I still have it.
Which arceus do you want ?
I'm still interested in the shiny rotom and the shiny absol. I already have shiny togekiss.

Swordmaster13

Allons-Y!
Pinkie said:
Swordmaster13 said:

I still have it.
I'm still interested in the shiny rotom and the shiny absol. I already have shiny togekiss.
Honestly it doesn't matter which Arceus I get, whichever one works best for you would be fine. So Absol/Rotom for Arceus/Genesect? Not sure when both of us will be available for trade so just tell me when you want to trade and I'll see if I'm available.

Pinkie

Pie
Swordmaster13 said:
Pinkie said:
I still have it.
Honestly it doesn't matter which Arceus I get, whichever one works best for you would be fine. So Absol/Rotom for Arceus/Genesect? Not sure when both of us will be available for trade so just tell me when you want to trade and I'll see if I'm available.

I'm available today and tomorrow.

Pinkie

Pie
Kron said:
Hello Pinkie! Whats the info on your Shiny Mewtwo?
He has 6IV, probably a hack.
He is english, not from kalos, adamant and know Psycho Cut, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch and Brick Break.
His EV are in spe atk and hp.

Kron

Aspiring Trainer
Pinkie said:
Kron said:
Hello Pinkie! Whats the info on your Shiny Mewtwo?
He is english, not from kalos, adamant and know Psycho Cut, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch and Brick Break.

Can I get him?

Pinkie

Pie
Kron said:
Pinkie said:

Can I get him?

Sure, Can I have the shiny nurmel in exchange ? :)

loshi

Poison Gym Leader
Hi there

I have 2 English 6IV dittos I got from Wondertrade. One is shiny. I'm interested in your Spanish, Jap, and/or Korean Ditto. Do you think we could work something out?

Also, check my list if anything interests you :)

stevenk

Aspiring Trainer
hi pinkie!!
do you still have any squirtle from these two?

Squirtle
Egg moves : Aqua Jet/Dragon Pulse/Aurasphere/Water Spout
A - X/31/31/31/31/31 - Male Rain Dish
C - 31/31/31/X/31/31 - Male Rain Dish

Pinkie

Pie
loshi said:
Hi there

I have 2 English 6IV dittos I got from Wondertrade. One is shiny. I'm interested in your Spanish, Jap, and/or Korean Ditto. Do you think we could work something out?

Also, check my list if anything interests you :)
Hi ! Sorry I didn't see anything that interest me. :(

stevenk said:
hi pinkie!!
do you still have any squirtle from these two?

Squirtle
Egg moves : Aqua Jet/Dragon Pulse/Aurasphere/Water Spout
A - X/31/31/31/31/31 - Male Rain Dish
C - 31/31/31/X/31/31 - Male Rain Dish
Yes I have both.