Wi-Fi Trades The Trade Now Thread - Request Any Quick & Simple Trade

ThymeLord22

Aspiring Trainer
RE: PokeBeach's X / Y Drive-Thru Trade Thread - (Request Any Quick & Simple Trade)

Does anyone have a hidden ability Poliwhirl? I have bunches of starters and even a Hidden Ability Froakie (Protean) if you want one in return. Randomly enough, while not very useful, I also have a Hidden Ability Spinda (Contrary).

grantm1999

VileGar
RE: PokeBeach's X / Y Drive-Thru Trade Thread - (Request Any Quick & Simple Trade)

I need a Hidden Power Ice Aftermath Voltorb/Electrode. IVs and Modest Nature would be nice but I'm really looking for the Hidden Power Ice and Hidden Ability.

DONE

Vivillon Trader

Aspiring Trainer

Does anyone have a swift swim poliwag and a ditto with 31 IV's in speed?
I can offer:
almost any non-legendary pokemon for those filling up your dex
5 IV Impish gliscor with poison heal

Also ones with egg moves:
Squirtle with dragon pulse and aura sphere
Togekiss with nasty plot

NINE IX LIVES

Aspiring Trainer

Does anybody have an Abra, Kadabra or Aron?

Vivillon Trader

Aspiring Trainer

NINE IX LIVES said:
Does anybody have an Abra, Kadabra or Aron?

I can give you a magic guard Alakazam and a 5 IV aron for free.
I would like a swift swim poliwag though if you have one.
FC 0834-1935-7149

Awesomechu

breeder/collector

Does anyone have a regular shaymin? I'm sorry I'm not in the correct post for this....I tried bringing my legendaries over to x and some of them just wouldn't go :(

Galaxy Hunter

Shiny Mega Quest!

Awesomechu said:
Does anyone have a regular shaymin? I'm sorry I'm not in the correct post for this....I tried bringing my legendaries over to x and some of them just wouldn't go :(

Do you want it to keep or just for the PokéDex?

Vivillon Trader

Aspiring Trainer

I need someone to trade my shiny Poliwhirl to evolve it and then trade it back to me.
I can give you almost any non-legendary including a Poison heal Gliscor after the trade.

Blob55

Aspiring Trainer

Can I get the event Mamoswine? I come from the UK and no-one bothered to TELL ME ABOUT IT!

Vivillon Trader

Aspiring Trainer

Does anyone have a skill swap Alakazam or Kadabra they can trade?
Trying it out in the battle mansion for double battles with a Regigigas :p

Axell Starr

I will set you ablaze now

I just need a Seedot. I don't care about it's stats, It's just for dex entries.

Vivillon Trader

Aspiring Trainer

Axell Starr said:

I can get you a Seedot.
I know how much of a pain it is to get these useless pokemon.
Ended up trading a Salamence for one on the GTS.

Axell Starr

I will set you ablaze now

Vivillon Trader said:
Axell Starr said:

I can get you a Seedot.

I literally just got one after I let my Galvantula sit in the gts for weeks. >.<

Vivillon Trader

Aspiring Trainer

Axell Starr said:
Vivillon Trader said:
I can get you a Seedot.

I literally just got one after I let my Galvantula sit in the gts for weeks. >.<

haha well at least you got one
I have an almost full dex so if there is something you can't get PM me.

BlankMinds

Aspiring Trainer

Guys my search is for Meloetta and shaymin my two most sought after pokemon, iam willing to trade arceus and a suicune that is shiny

Remyt9

Aspiring Trainer

Anyone has a speed boost sharpedo or carvanha? I really want it.

I can give a shiny scyther, shiny floatzel, kecleon (protean), shiny aipom, shiny elekid, shiny magmar or other Pokémon! Please!

BlankMinds

Aspiring Trainer

well remy i will hunt it for you,im looking for shiny lopunny or ralts female,actually iam willing to trade my shiny dialga for either one of them.

LLR

Vivillon Trader

Remyt9 said:
Anyone has a speed boost sharpedo or carvanha? I really want it.

I can give a shiny scyther, shiny floatzel, kecleon (protean), shiny aipom, shiny elekid, shiny magmar or other Pokémon! Please!

BlankMinds said:
well remy i will hunt it for you,im looking for shiny lopunny or ralts female,actually iam willing to trade my shiny dialga for either one of them.

Speed boost Sharpedo is only available by transfer in this gen.
You are going to be hunting a very long time.

stevenk

Aspiring Trainer

EDIT: i managed to find one from a random trade

Looking for
piplup defiant

can offer from my list of ha pokemon:
check my thread

pm for details

my fc 4270-2482-7129 ign steve